Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty) (Read 365 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)
Reply #30 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 3:00pm:
And Kellyanne grew up in her grandparent's home. Her grandfather was a notorious Mafia don.

That's what I heard.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Phillip 2.0
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Manaport more likely to be:

Sentenced to a long time for the crimes committed.

Sentenced to a short time for the crimes he committed after plea deals.

Trump pardons Manafort and hope the blockback isn't severe.

Manafort found mysteriously dead after jumping out of a 13 story building with his legs and wrists tight it. Don't assume it was a murder or Der Comrade Trump will not be happy.

IP Logged

Demos
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Hook 'Em

Reply #32 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:01pm
Print Post  

wyattstorch2004 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:37pm:
Do we even know what the charges were that he plead to?  Or the charges he was facing?

Yes and yes.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/document-superseding-criminal-information-against-pa...

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:18pm:
The "Insector general" ?

Is that the guy who bugged Trump Tower?

Cheesy

I knew there was a gag in there; well done.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #34 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:59pm:
It means the last link to any Russian controversy is gone.  The Russian conspiracy theory is dead. 

Queshank

That doesn't follow from this at all. You are assuming that:
A) Mueller only has what is publicly known
B) The brain trust in the Trump campaign (Kushner, Parscale, Roger Stone, etc.) didn't give campaign and RNC demographic data to the Russians in exchange for their help using that data. I guarantee you, I DOUBLE DOG (  Wink ) guarantee you they did. Trump might even personally be able to deny all knowledge of that happening, but you are going to see key people including his own family members indicted on that. This one event will answer the question, "did the campaign conspire with Russians?" and the answer will be yes.
C) I also DOUBLE DOG guarantee you there was a quid pro quo tied to the quick close of the massive Russian fraud case early in 2017. Guess who the Russian lawyer was on that one?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #35 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:50pm:
That doesn't follow from this at all. You are assuming that:
A) Mueller only has what is publicly known
B) The brain trust in the Trump campaign (Kushner, Parscale, Roger Stone, etc.) didn't give campaign and RNC demographic data to the Russians in exchange for their help using that data. I guarantee you, I DOUBLE DOG (  Wink ) guarantee you they did. Trump might even personally be able to deny all knowledge of that happening, but you are going to see key people including his own family members indicted on that. This one event will answer the question, "did the campaign conspire with Russians?" and the answer will be yes.
C) I also DOUBLE DOG guarantee you there was a quid pro quo tied to the quick close of the massive Russian fraud case early in 2017. Guess who the Russian lawyer was on that one?

The Russian issue is dead until Mueller's report Vypr.  And even then we're still all in the dark as to whether it's a dud or a bombshell.  And then ... you've been watching the groundwork being laid to prep whether people THINK it's a dud or a bombshell.  We all have been.  I've just been acknowledging that for what it is ... groundwork being laid ... and people on your side of this issue have been saying it's evidence of Trump being guilty because he's panicking or floundering. 

I will throw you one bone from an article I remember reading during the campaign.  I've searched for it several times since unsuccessfully.  It's exceedingly difficult to find information when Trump's name is in the search terms these days.

There was a report about a direct line out of the Trump Data Center in Texas to Russia.  I don't remember the specifics.  But there was an article written speculating about that during the campaign.

The thing is ... I would expect to see more articles of that nature if there was more to it than that one reporter's theories.  This was in the middle of the campaign.  Not post Mueller investigation.  If that reporter was on to something ... why hasn't any other reporter discovered it since?

Queshank

BowHunter wrote on Nov 30th, 2017 at 10:24am:
I am not aware of any article

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #36 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Demos wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:01pm:

So I see he plead to conspiracy against the US related to his money laundering, Ukraine activity and witness tampering.

That is a far cry from "muh Russia" and "flipping" and "rolling".  And definitely unrelated to any campaign activities or collusion.

But could you point me to where in there they list the charges he was facing before settling?  I didn't see that anywhere.  I imagine if a settlement is agreed to, there must be other charges (or punishment) that are relieved, otherwise why settle?

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #37 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:26pm:
The Russian issue is dead until Mueller's report Vypr.  And even then we're still all in the dark as to whether it's a dud or a bombshell.  And then ... you've been watching the groundwork being laid to prep whether people THINK it's a dud or a bombshell.  We all have been.  I've just been acknowledging that for what it is ... groundwork being laid ... and people on your side of this issue have been saying it's evidence of Trump being guilty because he's panicking or floundering. 

I will throw you one bone from an article I remember reading during the campaign.  I've searched for it several times since unsuccessfully.  It's exceedingly difficult to find information when Trump's name is in the search terms these days.

There was a report about a direct line out of the Trump Data Center in Texas to Russia.  I don't remember the specifics.  But there was an article written speculating about that during the campaign.

The thing is ... I would expect to see more articles of that nature if there was more to it than that one reporter's theories.  This was in the middle of the campaign.  Not post Mueller investigation.  If that reporter was on to something ... why hasn't any other reporter discovered it since?

Queshank

I can't help but think that if there were some bombshell that it would be leaking by now.

If for no other reason than to use the media report as grounds for further powers.  The DOJ seems to have a penchant for that.

If there was a bombshell, there would be whispers by now.  Whispers that would have made it to the media. 

Just look at the slimy, greedy people involved.  If Cohen or Manafort or any of these other characters had something big, are you telling me they wouldn't be leaking that information?  Or, more likely, selling it?  I find that hard to believe.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Secretary of State for
Tea and Biscuits

Reply #38 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
I can't help but think that if there were some bombshell that it would be leaking by now.

If for no other reason than to use the media report as grounds for further powers.  The DOJ seems to have a penchant for that.

If there was a bombshell, there would be whispers by now.  Whispers that would have made it to the media. 

Just look at the slimy, greedy people involved.  If Cohen or Manafort or any of these other characters had something big, are you telling me they wouldn't be leaking that information?  Or, more likely, selling it?  I find that hard to believe.

Mueller doesn't seem to leak much.

So don't get your hopes up.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #39 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Mueller doesn't seem to leak much.

So don't get your hopes up.

Manafort Mueller is not a 1 man show, nor is he the only one who knows what he knows. 

Edit: Corrected name...
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2018 at 7:51pm by wyattstorch2004 »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Just heard Manafort will cooperate (not just plead guilty)

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules