Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kavanaugh rape allegation...
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Kavanaugh rape allegation... (Read 937 times)
forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Kavanaugh rape allegation...
Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The woman, who has asked not to be identified, first approached Democratic lawmakers in July, shortly after Trump nominated Kavanaugh. The allegation dates back to the early nineteen-eighties, when Kavanaugh was a high-school student at Georgetown Preparatory School, in Bethesda, Maryland, and the woman attended a nearby high school. In the letter, the woman alleged that, during an encounter at a party, Kavanaugh held her down, and that he attempted to force himself on her. She claimed in the letter that Kavanaugh and a classmate of his, both of whom had been drinking, turned up music that was playing in the room to conceal the sound of her protests, and that Kavanaugh covered her mouth with his hand. She was able to free herself. Although the alleged incident took place decades ago and the three individuals involved were minors, the woman said that the memory had been a source of ongoing distress for her, and that she had sought psychological treatment as a result.

In a statement, Kavanaugh said, “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-sexual-misconduct-allegation-against-...

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Kavanaugh rape allegation...
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
Too little, too late.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

LOCK HIM UP!

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:27pm:
Too little, too late.

Greg

That's what Melania says...

Roll Eyes

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
One of these days obama is accidentally going to sign his name to all these anonymous letters.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:27pm:
Too little, too late.

Greg

----

Leave it to your filthy democrat party left to come up with that bullshit, 'rape allegation'.. in an effort to 'bork out' Kavanaugh!

It's so typically liberal, .. just say 'racism or rape', .. that'll get rid of him! <> that shit ain't working like it USED to.  Grin

Really Greggy, .. you should be ASHAMED of that piece of shit modern demoncrap party!   Sad

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:25pm:

Yes another person who asks not to be identified alleged something she can't prove, nor can anyone disprove from decades ago...happened.

I didn't read the story but let me guess . She has been traumatized for decades but only since he is up for the SC does it matter enough to allege wrong doing. Timing is everything. Had he not been nominated...she would have just lived with this alleged incident.

Since she sought treatment I'm sure she will provide records detailing the incident and naming Kavanaugh as the aggressor. Or will she claim client patient privilege?

Here's an idea. Subpoena her before next week and let her present her evidence.

Valiant effort but he will be confirmed. No doubt that suddenly more women will come forward before next week.  Roll Eyes

Edited for spelling.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2018 at 4:28pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:32pm:
One of these days obama is accidentally going to sign his name to all these anonymous letters.

Obama is squeaky clean.  If you haters could not find anything on him in the 8 years he was in office, it is because there is nothing to find.  Now let's concentrate on the gangsta that you voted into office.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
The problem for Trumpuplicans isn't whether these charges can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Kavanaugh is a rapist.  It's that they hint at a background that might have more skeletons in the closet.  Maybe the victim will come forward.  Maybe some proof exists.  Maybe there was another victim.

If I'm Kavanaugh, "deny deny deny".  Simple.

But if I'm a trumpublican senator, I'm going to want to get to the bottom of this before I commit a vote to a justice who might be removed a year or two down the road, and toss a perfectly good SCOTUS seat to the opposition.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #8 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
She is Spartacus!  Undecided Roll Eyes

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #9 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
Obama is squeaky clean.  If you haters could not find anything on him in the 8 years he was in office, it is because there is nothing to find.  Now let's concentrate on the gangsta that you voted into office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama not squeaky clean at all. In fact, .. a damn bisexual if not homosexual, an embellished academia fraud, and a phony student at Columbia that over 400 graduates NEVER saw in class nor can a picture of Obama be found in graduating Columbia yearbook, and NO prior girlfriends of Obama can be found either from Columbia. -- even many Professors do NOT ever recall anybody named Barack Obama.  Roll Eyes

Obama was an absolute academia fraud, and the corrupt liberal news media had NO desire to INVESTIGATE the big-eared embellished little fraud that domestic terrorist Bill Ayers helped to create, and in fact it was Bill Ayers who wrote 'Dreams of My Father', .. and Obama got the credit for it. Pure fiction sold as fact, to help glorify Obama, mostly because Obama was part black and part white!  Smiley Smiley

In addition, .. NOBODY knows who bestowed title of 'Law Professor' on Obama, .. because, Harvard said it was NOT them who gave that title to Obama.

In truth, .. Obama does NOT know SHIT about constitutional law, and in fact, .. he does NOT know much about many things, but, he is a Marxist ideologue who KNOWS how to create division, class warfare, and create hate and suspicion in the black community against white police officers. -- Oh .. Obama is good at that dirty shit!   Sad

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kavanaugh rape allegation...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules