Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kavanaugh rape allegation...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Kavanaugh rape allegation... (Read 938 times)
petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Re: Kavanaugh rape allegation...
Reply #10 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
Obama is squeaky clean.  If you haters could not find anything on him in the 8 years he was in office, it is because there is nothing to find.  Now let's concentrate on the gangsta that you voted into office.

Easy killer. It’s a joke.

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
The problem for Trumpuplicans isn't whether these charges can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Kavanaugh is a rapist.  It's that they hint at a background that might have more skeletons in the closet.  Maybe the victim will come forward.  Maybe some proof exists.  Maybe there was another victim.

You forgot that maybe there is no victim.

IP Logged

Wallyanna Bullish for America
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Kavanaugh denies assault allegation: 'I did not do this'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/14/brett-kavanaugh-denies-assault-...

The Liberal Loons would have you believe that facts and evidence do not matter.  It alw=ys coms down to.... "It's the seriousness of the allegations".   Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Sure -- if this is one person's voice, from decades in the past, then it's a he-said she-said nothing-burger.

On the other hand, if the witness appears credible, then it would give me pause, were I a senator.  If corroborating evidence DOES pop up later, or additional testimony, then Kav's appointment is in trouble.  If Kav did nothing wrong back then, he's got nothing to worry about.  If he DID do something, then he's got some sweating to do...

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #14 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Sure -- if this is one person's voice, from decades in the past, then it's a he-said she-said nothing-burger.

On the other hand, if the witness appears credible, then it would give me pause, were I a senator.  If corroborating evidence DOES pop up later, or additional testimony, then Kav's appointment is in trouble.  If Kav did nothing wrong back then, he's got nothing to worry about.  If he DID do something, then he's got some sweating to do...

Whether or not he did anything wrong, he now ought to be sweating.  Even if it is entirely fabricated, we have seen how these sort of things can destroy lives.  And could easily end his chances at the supreme court.  Those who would fabricate this stuff know that.  And that is why they do it.

The politically correct mantra is that all accusers should be believed (which is, of course, stupid) and few people are more willing to bend with the politically correct winds than members of congress.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:49pm:
Yes another person who asks not to be identified alleged something she can't prove, nor can anyone disprove from decades ago...happened.

I din't read the story but let me guess . She has been traumatized for decades but only since he is up for the SC does it matter enough to allege wrong doing. Timing is everything. Had he not been nominated...she would have just lived with this alleged incident.

Since she sought treatment I'm sure she will provide records detailing the incident and naming Kavanaugh as the aggressor. Or will she claim client patient privilege?

Here's an idea. Subpeona her before next week and let her present her evidence.

Valiant effort but he will be confirmed. No doubt that suddenly more women will come forward before next week.  Roll Eyes

I'm not sure I completely understand you, Abe.

Are you saying that rape is acceptable? Are you saying that just because Kavanaugh is someone you endorse, that anything he's done in his past is acceptable?

Kavanaugh was a kid at the time, and I'll bet he has changed dramatically since then, so even though I am against his being appointed, I hardly think this is a big deal.

But for you to simply push it aside goes against every value I hold dear, and I want to know if that is how you really feel.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

then doing it anyway

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Wallyanna Bullish for America wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
Kavanaugh denies assault allegation: 'I did not do this'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/14/brett-kavanaugh-denies-assault-...

The Liberal Loons would have you believe that facts and evidence do not matter.  It alw=ys coms down to.... "It's the seriousness of the allegations".   Roll Eyes

If he was intoxicated, it may be that he really does not remember doing this.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #17 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 12:55pm:
The problem for Trumpuplicans isn't whether these charges can prove beyond reasonable doubt that Kavanaugh is a rapist. 

1. They obviously don't.
2. By the accuser's own story, Kavanaugh did not rape her.
3. This statement, and the title of the thread, need altering.

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #18 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
I'm sorry something is not right here
This sounds like it's right out of the crooked Democrats playbook they tried this shit with Justice Thomas with the Liar Anita Hill. If Diane Feinstein had this letter in July why did she hold on to it till now?
#2 why didn't she ask him about it in their 1 on 1 meeting?
#3 again why didn't she ask him about it in the public Senate Confirmation hearing?
This sounds too fishy to me and my money's on it being FAKE NEWS.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative

then doing it anyway

Reply #19 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 2:56pm:
I'm sorry something is not right here
This sounds like it's right out of the crooked Democrats playbook they tried this shit with Justice Thomas with the Liar Anita Hill. If Diane Feinstein had this letter in July why did she hold on to it till now?
#2 why didn't she ask him about it in their 1 on 1 meeting?
#3 again why didn't she ask him about it in the public Senate Confirmation hearing?
This sounds too fishy to me and my money's on it being FAKE NEWS.

Which part do you think is fake?

That she had an experience that traumatized her? That to her, Kavanaugh is slime who could potentially decide the law of the land?

What would you do if it were you? Would you stay quiet?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Kavanaugh rape allegation...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules