Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Do YOU have any skeletons in the closet? Hmmm?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Do YOU have any skeletons in the closet? Hmmm? (Read 159 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Do YOU have any skeletons in the closet? Hmmm?
Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm
Print Post  

The democraps have completely given up on evaluating people by their professional record and credentials, and focus instead on did you do something un-PC back in 1987.  But how about YOU?  Any bones rattling in the closet?  How about that time in high school when you __________?   Boy, are you lucky to have gotten away with THAT one. And what about the WORST incident!  Don't play dumb with me - you know what I'm talking about!  What if the minister/rabbi/priest ever finds out about THAT?

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Do YOU have any skeletons in the closet? Hmmm?
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
You know I have.

After you helped me take the gimp mask off him, we buried him in the basement together.

There’s no way you can have forgotten that night.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:17pm:
You know I have.

After you helped me take the gimp mask off him, we buried him in the basement together.

There’s no way you can have forgotten that night.

You're trying to distract from what you did to that poor woman in 2003, aren't you?  I understand that she's sterile as a result!

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
You're trying to distract what you did to that poor woman in 2003, aren't you?  I understand that she's sterile as a result!

Yes she is.

Yes she is. 

And that’s why you paid a bargain rate for her. 

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:32pm
Print Post  

NOW you're asking for it.  How many people know about that slave ship packed with Haitians that you sailed to Saudi Arabia?  You really cleaned up on that, didn't you??  Angry

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
NOW you're asking for it.  How many people know about that slave ship packed with Haitians that you sailed to Saudi Arabia?  You really cleaned up on that, didn't you??  Angry

I may be a Communist with a burning passion for social justice, but c’mon... if the Saudis want finger lickin’ good spicy Haitian burgers, me and Halal “the Butcher” Aziz aren’t going to turn down a payday.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

What's the frequency,
Kenneth?

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
The democraps have completely given up on evaluating people by their professional record and credentials, and focus instead on did you do something un-PC back in 1987.  But how about YOU?  Any bones rattling in the closet?  How about that time in high school when you __________?   Boy, are you lucky to have gotten away with THAT one. And what about the WORST incident!  Don't play dumb with me - you know what I'm talking about!  What if the minister/rabbi/priest ever finds out about THAT? 

That's for me to know and you to find out.

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 6:12pm:

High school, I was expelled the first day. Mom had to get me back in. Not my fault. Some sophomores wouldn’t let me use a certain stair case to get to the second floor where my next class was. They said I had to use the elevator. I knew there was no elevator. Three guys and two girls made a mistake. They pissed me off.
Hell, grammar school, who put that snake in the teacher’s desk? Hmmm. Put black shoe polish paste kind on some door knobs. Bad boys.
Cheesy
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #8 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:14am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Sep 14th, 2018 at 9:30pm:
High school, I was expelled the first day. Mom had to get me back in. Not my fault. Some sophomores wouldn’t let me use a certain stair case to get to the second floor where my next class was. They said I had to use the elevator. I knew there was no elevator. Three guys and two girls made a mistake. They pissed me off.
Hell, grammar school, who put that snake in the teacher’s desk? Hmmm. Put black shoe polish paste kind on some door knobs. Bad boys.
Cheesy
Smiley

You reminded me of a Latin teacher I had in HS.  All the students hated her guts.  So as the end of the year approached me and some other guys in her class got together.  We knew when we could get to her desk when she wasn't there.  Everyone was supposed to bring something cool to dump on her desk.  Mine was pretty unimaginative - a bottle of syrup to pour out.   There were several things - the best was a dead mouse.  One guy brought a box of dirt, and another some dog doo doo.  Grin

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2018 at 5:55am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Sep 15th, 2018 at 4:14am:
You reminded me of a Latin teacher I had in HS.  All the students hated her guts.  So as the end of the year approached me and some other guys in her class got together.  We knew when we could get to her desk when she wasn't there.  Everyone was supposed to bring something cool to dump on her desk.  Mine was pretty unimaginative - a bottle of syrup to pour out.   There were several things - the best was a dead mouse.  One guy brought a box of dirt, and another some dog doo doo.  Grin

Not to be too harsh, but it looke like you should have spent more time studying grammar.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Do YOU have any skeletons in the closet? Hmmm?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules