Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › O.T. Hot Seat: Wally
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) O.T. Hot Seat: Wally (Read 256 times)
Wallys Not Tired of Winning
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: O.T. Hot Seat: Wally
Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 4:32am:
Why do you still believe in our vain citizenry therefore our broken system? Huh

I do my level best to not fall into stereotyping individuals as some monolithic group to which they may belong!  When I was coming of age, I was inspired by Dr. Marin Luther King and attempt to judge individuals by the content of their individual character!  Like everyone else I often do find myself straying from those ideals. However, over the years I believe I have developed a strong enough moral compass that I eventually return to making an attempt to separate individuals from the herd!  I certainly have come to know the nature of evil done by people though a career in law enforcement.  However, I came to recognize that the vast majority of Americans are good, caring individuals.  We all may get led astray, from time to time.  P.T. Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute" and many otherwise very good, intelligent people may be suckered into believing in something that's not real.  This doesn't make them as evil as those who are pulling the strings!

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #11 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
So Wally.. This far-right bubble you live in, was it there and you voluntarily stepped in seeing that it matched your delusions or did you inflate it yourself with hot air left over from reciting Limbaugh.?

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:18am:
I do my level best to not fall into stereotyping individuals as some monolithic group to which they may belong!  When I was coming of age, I was inspired by Dr. Marin Luther King and attempt to judge individuals by the content of their individual character!  Like everyone else I often do find myself straying from those ideals. However, over the years I believe I have developed a strong enough moral compass that I eventually return to making an attempt to separate individuals from the herd!  I certainly have come to know the nature of evil done by people though a career in law enforcement.  However, I came to recognize that the vast majority of Americans are good, caring individuals.  We all may get led astray, from time to time.  P.T. Barnum said "there's a sucker born every minute" and many otherwise very good, intelligent people may be suckered into believing in something that's not real.  This doesn't make them as evil as those who are pulling the strings!

Roll Eyes

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Space Truckin'

Reply #13 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:12am
Print Post  
I know a guy named Wally at work. He looks like George Harrison and dropped too much acid when he was younger. Are you him?

Cello! Oh, how the hell are ya?
IP Logged

Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #14 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 9:32am:
So Wally.. This far-right bubble you live in, was it there and you voluntarily stepped in seeing that it matched your delusions or did you inflate it yourself with hot air left over from reciting Limbaugh.?

Actually, I was caught up in all the anti-Nixon stuff when I went to college in 1969.  It took me a very long time to kind of reconcile with my Dad who had always been a Conservative.  I came to understand that some things about Nixon were 100% correct, while others were not.  My Dad came around to seeing that Nixon had done some things which were unforgivable.  I arrived at my own position as an  evolving Conservative as a young adult who supported Ronald Reagan and his vision of America.   Like so many others of my generation, Rush Limbaugh also became a Conservative because of Ronald Reagan.  It's a chicken or egg sort of thing.  Limbaugh only taps into that which other Conservatives already believe.  (that's where the Dittohead stuff comes from)

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #15 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:12am:
I know a guy named Wally at work. He looks like George Harrison and dropped too much acid when he was younger. Are you him?

No, my wife actually gave me the pseudonym of Wallyguy way back in the day of dial up internet.  It has to do with my hobby as a Walleye fisherman.  (often called"Wallys" or " eyes" or even bait thieving bastards.. Grin)  I kind of like the name.

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Space Truckin'

Reply #16 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 11:48am:
No, my wife actually gave me the pseudonym of Wallyguy way back in the day of dial up internet.  It has to do with my hobby as a Walleye fisherman.  (often called"Wallys" or " eyes" or even bait thieving bastards.. Grin)  I kind of like the name.

Ok, good, because I thought my identity was compromised.  Undecided

Cello! Oh, how the hell are ya?
IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #17 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Out of Lady Lawyer's 18,000+ posts, how many did you agree with?  I only did twice … both times about azzhole wm t Sherman.

Just wondering … and I don't know why I thought of this.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #18 - Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
Out of Lady Lawyer's 18,000+ posts, how many did you agree with?  I only did twice … both times about azzhole wm t Sherman.

Just wondering … and I don't know why I thought of this.

Grin Grin Grin  Now, there's a blast from the past..LL  Cheesy  I don't know that I can recall ever being on the same page with her or TinyDancer and a whole bunch of the old leftest crew.  They were fun days though. Remember Bonnie (HorseLady)? Greg was always good for a laugh (but he never could handle the truth much  Grin)    Fun times! 

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2018 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Oct 7th, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Grin Grin Grin  Now, there's a blast from the past..LL  Cheesy  I don't know that I can recall ever being on the same page with her or TinyDancer and a whole bunch of the old leftest crew.  They were fun days though. Remember Bonnie (HorseLady)? Greg was always good for a laugh (but he never could handle the truth much  Grin)    Fun times! 

I remember getting HorseFace booted from the forum. In a war of wits, she had no chance, and she went so psycho on me that Admin kicked her out. That was funny! I did the same to TexasFred.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › O.T. Hot Seat: Wally

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules