Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave (Read 637 times)
JohnnyBLate
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Im guilty of Locker room
talk too

Re: There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Reply #10 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:01am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Smiley Smiley

There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave

https://tsarizm.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Screen-Shot-2018-10-08-at-9.58.03...

By:  L. Todd Wood
October 8, 2018

Late last summer Rasmussen came out with a poll that showed support for President Trump had reached one third of black voters, or 36%. With these kind of numbers, there is no way the Democrats can win in November. It is mathematically impossible.

This is what the Leftists in America are really afraid ofminorities getting ‘woke’ to Donald Trump’s success. With the economy roaring and black unemployment at record lows, a rise in black and Hispanic support is simply inevitable.

Of course the corrupt media roared that this was a fake poll and that the numbers were not true. This is the same media that pushed false polls prior to the 2016 election showing Trump was behind Hillary Clinton.

But let’s cut that number in half; let’s say black support for Trump is only in the high teens? That still is enough to push Republicans over the top in November.

Of course, it all depends on the individual House districts. This is where the crux of the matter shows itself – turnout. Turnout will decide the November elections and whether or not America is saved or destroyed. The choice is that stark and the consequences that material.

Get out and vote. Make sure you are registered to vote. Get five or ten people to go with you.

It matters this time.

There is no blue wave. It is a lie. It is time to finally take America back from the Neo-Bolshevik commies.

https://tsarizm.com/opinion/2018/10/08/there-is-no-way-dems-can-win-with-36-blac...

36%?

I don't know about those numbers. It sounds more like the black criminal record stats.

GOING FOR $TH CHAMPIONSHIP IN 15 YEARS!!!!!!!!
Can LEAD THE LEAGUE IN THE 21st CENTURY
(Currently tied with SF at 3)

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Reply #11 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:45am
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Trump got on the order of 8% of the black vote in 2016.  Since that time, he has praised the "good people" at that tiki-torch rally, fired Omarosa, hired the whitest set of white house interns in modern history, inserted himself in the take-a-knee protests, bear-hugged Roy Moore, and perhaps most-unforgivably -- taken a shine to Kanye.

What's that?  Unemployment is down?  Sure, but real wages keep dropping.

After seeing Trump in action for 2 years, I would be suprised if black support for the Trumpublican party lurches over single digits...

He also put in the First black general in the US Marines.  I would say your narrative is precisely just that, your narrative.  It does not matter what you think will happen. that is your lens you are looking through.  I would warn you to be prepared for a victory of Trump.  It happened under Obama and I can tell you it is going to depress a lot of you.  I am noting that there seems to be an acceptance that the Russian scenario has washed out.  You and others are making the exact mistake you made when he won the Republican nomination.  Hysteria, emotions are the ONLY policy that the Dem party is advocating, just do not think that is how you win back the seat.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:52am by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 8:03am
Print Post  
Oh for pities sake Stuey.  You're dreaming....

Jaysus....

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #13 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 6:45am:
He also put in the First black general in the US Marines.  I would say your narrative is precisely just that, your narrative.  It does not matter what you think will happen. that is your lens you are looking through.  I would warn you to be prepared for a victory of Trump.  It happened under Obama and I can tell you it is going to depress a lot of you.  I am noting that there seems to be an acceptance that the Russian scenario has washed out.  You and others are making the exact mistake you made when he won the Republican nomination.  Hysteria, emotions are the ONLY policy that the Dem party is advocating, just do not think that is how you win back the seat.

"My lens"?  I'm not the one cherry-picking one poll in a bid to find some sliver of hope in the upcoming elections.  And it seems, dare I say, "emotional and hysterical" to tout polls after spending months denouncing the validity of all polls.

Trump got single-digits of the black vote in 2016, and he has done nothing to improve his standing since then.  Quite the opposite, as I pointed out.  That Georgia governor candidate (Abrams) has the republican candidate (Kemp) in a statistical tie, most likely because of black dissatisfaction with Trump.

The rest of your comments are out of scope for this thread, but I'll reply anyway.  I am quite prepared for a Trump re-election.  Hard to predict right now, because no democrat has emerged as a front-runner yet.  His performance will be hampered by the fact that everyone knows his playbook now.  He's become very predictable, which makes planning a response much easier.  We shall see.  Our first and best indication of his 2020 prospects will be these upcoming mid-terms.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Waking in a Wally Wonderland
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 10:22am
Print Post  
It will be very interesting to find out if Trump breaks the Black Ceiling for the GOP in the midterms.  If he does, it will break the stranglehold the Marxists have had on the captives of the democrat Plantation.  American who happen to be black will demonstrate by voting for Trump that they have more in common with other Americans than they do with solely being members of a minority group.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Waking in a Wally Wonderland wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 10:22am:
It will be very interesting to find out if Trump breaks the Black Ceiling for the GOP in the midterms.  If he does, it will break the stranglehold the Marxists have had on the captives of the democrat Plantation.  American who happen to be black will demonstrate by voting for Trump that they have more in common with other Americans than they do with solely being members of a minority group. 

You DO realize right wingers are insulting Black voters with this line of talk?  Do you really believe Black voters will support Republicans by saying this?  I want you to imagine if left wingers were saying "Republican Jews need to get out of the GOP gas chamber".  Think about that. 

Jaysus....

Greg

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Waking in a Wally Wonderland wrote on Oct 8th, 2018 at 2:40pm:
Does that mean 2/3 are remaining on the Plantation or they just haven't yet got up the gumption to leave and try to make it on their own like other Americans do?

How about if the left wing said "Asian Americans need to get out of the conservative internment camps"?  Think you'd get more voters that way?

Or not...

Greg

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #17 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 8:03am:
Oh for pities sake Stuey.  You're dreaming....

Jaysus....

Greg

Not so Greggy, .. more blacks are finally starting to support President Trump, and support the GOP. <> You just do NOT want people to know about it, .. just like the corrupt liberal news media that will NOT honestly report on it, either!  Cool

Of course it will take MORE time for more blacks to come over to the GOP side, .. but, the point is, they ARE coming over. -- Blacks ALSO know the liberal news MEDIA is CORRUPT and ARE also trying to DESTROY President Trump, too!   Roll Eyes

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 2:28pm:

Not so Greggy, .. more blacks are finally starting to support President Trump, and support the GOP. <> You just do NOT want people to know about it, .. just like the corrupt liberal news media that will NOT honestly report on it, either!  Cool

Of course it will take MORE time for more blacks to come over to the GOP side, .. but, the point is, they ARE coming over. -- Blacks ALSO know the liberal news MEDIA is CORRUPT and ARE also trying to DESTROY President Trump, too!   Roll Eyes

Get off the crack pipe Stuey.

Greg

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Oct 10th, 2018 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Oct 9th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
Trump got on the order of 8% of the black vote in 2016.  Since that time, he has praised the "good people" at that tiki-torch rally, fired Omarosa, hired the whitest set of white house interns in modern history, inserted himself in the take-a-knee protests, bear-hugged Roy Moore, and perhaps most-unforgivably -- taken a shine to Kanye.

What's that?  Unemployment is down?  Sure, but real wages keep dropping.

After seeing Trump in action for 2 years, I would be suprised if black support for the Trumpublican party lurches over single digits...

Such as centrist.... NOT.

You might be too young to remember this, but "it's about the economy stupid". 

I know that you slave masters are using the media to convince people that they are sh*t, and are not able to take care of themselves, but they FEEL what the economy is doing for them.  They can tell that you leftist loons are lying to them. 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules