Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave (Read 557 times)
Abe
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Reply #30 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 6:53am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 6:43am:
All of a sudden, Stu is a defender of polls Grin

Instead of worrying about stu, why don't you explain why you can't defend your own positions like this one:

http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1534593559

Bezukhov

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave
Reply #31 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Oct 10th, 2018 at 4:02pm:
And YOU are telling ME what the Black community is feeling?  Are you shitting me?

Greg

Yes... I'm not the one trying to keep them on the plantation, you are.  You are the one trying to say that the black people are inferior. 

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 9:55am:
Yes... I'm not the one trying to keep them on the plantation, you are.  You are the one trying to say that the black people are inferior. 

LOL!

Greg Grin

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #33 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:11am:
LOL!

Greg Grin

I don't find you selling out and holding back the black community by pumping lies in them like some carnival barker very funny.

Shame - Shame - Shame

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #34 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Frenchconnection wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 8:33pm:
I don't find you selling out and holding back the black community by pumping lies in them like some carnival barker very funny.

Shame - Shame - Shame

I'll tell you.  The Black community will not support a party that blatantly attempts to suppress Black voter participation in a variety of states. 

Greg

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer4
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #35 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:38pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 8:47am:
I'll tell you.  The Black community will not support a party that blatantly attempts to suppress Black voter participation in a variety of states.  Greg

Why in the world would they vote for a party that thinks that they are too stupid to acquire the same I.D. needed to buy beer or rent a car?

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Reply #36 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
I'll tell you.  The Black community will not support a party that blatantly attempts to suppress Black voter participation in a variety of states. 

Greg

IF YOU really believe that Greggy, .. then, you are SERIOUSLY one GULLIBLE and PARANOID person that the CORRUPT LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA successfully 'QUISLIFIED' by their LEFTIST PROPAGANDA, .. and you BOUGHT it, BECAUSE, you WANTED to believe it!  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #37 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
Why in the world would they vote for a party that thinks that they are too stupid to acquire the same I.D. needed to buy beer or rent a car?

I look at it this way.  In states where the population is predomenently White, all you need for identification to vote is a utility bill.  Here, this is all you need to register to vote in lilly White Montana:

Quote:
You must provide your Montana driver’s license number or Montana MVD ID number when you register. If you do not have a Montana driver’s license number or MVD ID number, you will need to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. If you have neither number, you will need to provide another form of identification.

--------------------------

Before you will be permitted to receive a ballot, you will need to present a current ID. If you do not have a photo ID with your name on it, you can provide a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, voter confirmation notice, government check or other government document that shows your name and current address. If you do not have any of the items listed above, you can still vote by requesting and filling out a “Polling Place Elector ID” form.
Or, you can vote a provisional ballot and provide one of the items listed above. Your provisional ballot will be counted if you provide one of the items on the list to the county election office by 5:00 p.m. the day after the election, or mail it to the county election office postmarked by the day after the election.

https://sosmt.gov/elections/vote/#how-to-vote

See how easy it is for people to vote in overwhelmingly White states.  Why all of the roadblocks for Black voters?

So you see...  There is no incentive for Black voters to support Trump.

Greg

IP Logged

Josie
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Trumpublican

Reply #38 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:52pm
Print Post  

Greg

Man, they got you hook line and sinker.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #39 - Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Josie wrote on Oct 12th, 2018 at 12:52pm:
Man, they got you hook line and sinker.

Are you disputing what I've posted?

Greg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › There Is No Way Dems Can Win With 36% Black Support For Trump-There Is No Blue Wave

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules