Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "Angry Left-Wing Mob" Trump's Most Accurate Description of Liberals To Date
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) "Angry Left-Wing Mob" Trump's Most Accurate Description of Liberals To Date (Read 87 times)
PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer4
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Re: "Angry Left-Wing Mob" Trump's Most Accurate Description of Liberals To Date
Reply #10 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
TowardLiberty wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
I got one better.

You don't let one party control all of government.

Government is best that governs very little. And divided government ensures that we get the least amount of government possible.

We need to respect the checks and balances that were built into the system regardless of party; indeed, parties didn't exist when the Founders created the system. I vote for people of alleged integrity and hope they govern to match their rhetoric. If only one party has any integrity at all (our current situation), then I do want that group to be the majority in all branches.

My dream is that neither liberals nor neo-cons ever have a role in our government again.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:26pm:
We need to respect the checks and balances that were built into the system regardless of party; indeed, parties didn't exist when the Founders created the system. I vote for people of alleged integrity and hope they govern to match their rhetoric. If only one party has any integrity at all (our current situation), then I do want that group to be the majority in all branches.

My dream is that neither liberals nor neo-cons ever have a role in our government again.

I don't buy the story that the other party is completely without integrity. To the extent it is true of one it is true of the other, in my view.

The opposition party goes extreme when they are out of power. It happened to the GOP under Obama.

It's happening now under Trump.

Politics is now about perpetual outrage. We can either play into it or try to resist it.

I'd rather resist it and have divided government. We're less likely to see major changes that way.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:15pm:
It's good to see that I struck a nerve with the undeniable truth that leftists today act like an angry left-wing mob.

LOL..   Boy, the only nerve you've ever struck is your pudendal nerve and that's only when your ears pop through your sphincter..  Cool

TowardLiberty wrote on Sep 19th, 2018 at 10:02am:
Welcome back and shame on whoever banned you considering how much of a blind eye gets turned on our rightwing trolls. It seems the rules don't really apply unless you're left of the dial.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 10:00am:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/10/trump_you_dont_hand_matches_t...

Regardless of his tenure in office, this will be one of the Trump quotes that will be remembered.

Shout this from the rooftops, folks. The left really is an angry mob bent on turning us into a democracy, a disturbing possibility to the Founders:

It's the truth and some of the liberals don't like it:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/10/10/another-cnn-host-lost-his-cool-when-a-p...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/cnns-don-lemon-protestors-not-mob-behavi...

What is the alternative?  An angry right wing mob?

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer4
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #14 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 3:39pm:
LOL..   Boy, the only nerve you've ever struck is your pudendal nerve and that's only when your ears pop through your sphincter..  Cool

Cranial rectosis is a malady reserved for liberals. It's usually a chronic condition unless the patient is exposed to the truth by a conservative or naturally becomes less stupid.

Get well soon.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:13pm by PaleoCon »  

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

TowardLiberty
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

anti-state, anti-war and
pro-market

Reply #15 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Some people still think liberal is a dirty word. How 1995.

Open Trade, Open Borders, Taco Trucks on Every Corner

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

¡RESIST!

Reply #16 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
PaleoCon wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:04pm:
Cranial rectosis is a malady reserved for liberals. It's usually a chronic condition unless treated by efforts to be less stupid.

Get well soon.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9kfDCWCAAAVjAl.jpg

We can already see you're a proud member of the idiocracy. No need to demonstrate it repeatedly.

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, and wearing road kill as a toupée

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Senior Staffer4
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #17 - Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:13pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Oct 11th, 2018 at 4:08pm:

We can already see you're a proud member of the idiocracy. No need to demonstrate it repeatedly.

Another volunteer for the angry left-wing mob?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › "Angry Left-Wing Mob" Trump's Most Accurate Description of Liberals To Date

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules