Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams (Read 413 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:09am
Print Post  

By: Penny Starr
4 Nov 2018

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

This comes on the heels of Oprah Winfrey’s visit to the state on Abrams behalf where she said the Democrat refuses to allow the sacrifices of those who were “lynched” and “oppressed” to be “in vain.”

The photos show the men, dressed all in black, with the Black Panther logo on their clothing and holding weapons.

Abrams opponent, Republican Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, will be the focus of a rally today in Georgia where President Donald Trump will be stumping on his behalf.

Ryan Mahoney, Kemp for Governor spokesman, has no doubt about the origin of the images. He said:

It’s no surprise that militant Black Panthers are armed and patrolling the streets of Georgia for Stacey Abrams. The Black Panthers are a radical hate group with a racist and anti-semitic agenda. They are dangerous and encourage violence against our men and women in uniform. Stacey Abrams should immediately denounce the Black Panthers and their hateful record of racism. She should stand against and condemn their attempts to intimidate hardworking Georgia voters just days before the election.

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/04/armed-black-panthers-lobby-for-dem...

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:10am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:09am:

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg

By: Penny Starr
4 Nov 2018

Breitbart News has obtained photographs of members of the New Black Panther Party wielding weapons and holding signs supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a leftist who hopes to be the first black female governor in Georgia.

This comes on the heels of Oprah Winfrey’s visit to the state on Abrams behalf where she said the Democrat refuses to allow the sacrifices of those who were “lynched” and “oppressed” to be “in vain.”

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/black-panthers-4.jpg

The photos show the men, dressed all in black, with the Black Panther logo on their clothing and holding weapons.

Abrams opponent, Republican Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, will be the focus of a rally today in Georgia where President Donald Trump will be stumping on his behalf.

Ryan Mahoney, Kemp for Governor spokesman, has no doubt about the origin of the images. He said:

It’s no surprise that militant Black Panthers are armed and patrolling the streets of Georgia for Stacey Abrams. The Black Panthers are a radical hate group with a racist and anti-semitic agenda. They are dangerous and encourage violence against our men and women in uniform. Stacey Abrams should immediately denounce the Black Panthers and their hateful record of racism. She should stand against and condemn their attempts to intimidate hardworking Georgia voters just days before the election.

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/04/armed-black-panthers-lobby-for-dem...

All four of them Wink Shocked Grin

Opra's more of a bad ass Stu Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:55am
Print Post  
LOL!!!!!  Cheesy

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

2015 Poster of the Year.
Election stolen 2016.

Reply #3 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Though I may not support the candidate in any way, I love that some on the left recognize the importance of an armed citizenry.

Cheers, guys!

Wadsworth wrote on Jun 11th, 2018 at 3:40pm:
You are awfully concerned about who gets to live.  Why is it so important to you?

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #4 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Stu, do you have a problem with citizens exercising their 2nd amendment rights, as interpreted in the modern fashion?

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:23am
Print Post  
I for one am glad the left has turned the corner and no longer has an issue with armed Americans!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Do they sell guns at the Family Dollar Stores in Jaw-ja?

Greg Grin

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Wallys Not Tired of Winning
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #7 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Gee, I wonder if they will stand outside of the polling places on Tuesday.  If so, I wonder if the FBI will investigate and if they will be criminally charged or if the Attorney General will simply drop the charges and end the investigation, as Eric Holder did when an armed Black Panther stood outside a polling place during Obama first election.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Wallys Not Tired of Winning wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:32am:
Gee, I wonder if they will stand outside of the polling places on Tuesday.  If so, I wonder if the FBI will investigate and if they will be criminally charged or if the Attorney General will simply drop the charges and end the investigation, as Eric Holder did when an armed Black Panther stood outside a polling place during Obama first election.

Yeah, if it were not for the two armed panthers, Obama would have never won.

Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Oct 18th, 2018 at 1:53pm:
The average person is going to starve and die.

Thus has it always been with humanity, before the advent of the Great Society.

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:17am
Print Post  
who cares - if they are not breaking any laws, and its open carry allowed, so what....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules