Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams (Read 409 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Reply #10 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 9:35am:
Yeah, if it were not for the two armed panthers, Obama would have never won.

Waddy, .. up yours. You know better than that, so, .. why act like a dumb little Quisling?  Smiley Smiley

Stupid whites Smiley like yourself are really something!  Grin

Go self flagellate elsewhere, .. you silly honkey.    Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams
Reply #11 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
CAN POLL WATCHERS CARRY GUNS?

The District of Columbia and 11 states have laws explicitly banning guns at polling places. In states that do not restrict the open carrying of handguns, poll watchers could legally be armed outside a polling location. However, nearly all states ban the carrying of firearms in schools and government buildings, where many polling places are located. That would preclude the possibility of armed citizens watching people as they cast ballots.

Arkansas used to be among the states that banned carrying concealed weapons into polling places. The ban was repealed last year, meaning that voters and poll watchers can legally be armed.

WHAT CONSTITUTES VOTER INTIMIDATION?

Nearly every state has laws banning poll watchers from intimidating, harassing or threatening voters. Federal law prohibits voter intimidation on the basis of race, ethnicity or the language they speak. Poll watchers who seek to challenge a voter are generally prohibited from approaching voters themselves. Instead, they must file their challenge with on-site election workers.

The Republican National Committee is barred by a 1982 court order from monitoring polling places for fraud after Democrats sued over alleged voter intimidation in minority communities.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/can-poll-watchers-carry-guns-questions

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #12 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:44am:

I'm all for open carry greg..

For the left, men wandering around with "assault rifles" is often seen as a threat, the call for gun control is loud from the same people on this board who applaud this action.  Roll Eyes
So I ask, have you now changed your stance and support gun rights of ALL Americans?  If Conservative groups walk the streets with assault rifles holding Trump signs will you applaud the rights they are practicing?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:56am:
I'm all for open carry greg..

For the left, men wandering around with "assault rifles" is often seen as a threat, the call for gun control is loud from the same people on this board who applaud this action.  Roll Eyes
So I ask, have you now changed your stance and support gun rights of ALL Americans?  If Conservative groups walk the streets with assault rifles holding Trump signs will you applaud the rights they are practicing?

ALL Americans ALREADY have gun rights.

Just sayin'.... Perhaps if there were ENOUGH of these law abiding gentlemen in the state of Georgia, they could fan out to the polling places in ALL counties and legally watch the polls.

Greg

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:44am:

Ah .. what's the matter Greggy? -- Do you want your fellow bruthas, the 'Black Panthers' to carry guns at the voting stations, instead of night sticks, like below that happened at a Philly voting precinct?

I guarantee you the next time it happens, while Trump is Potus, .. if those black bastards start any rough stuff and trying to intimidate voters, they WILL be PROSECUTED this time, .. instead of having their charges dropped like Obama and Holder did for the racist hate filled Black Panther pricks!  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:01am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am:

Ah .. what's the matter Greggy? -- Do you want your fellow bruthas, the 'Black Panthers' to carry guns at the voting stations, instead of night sticks, like below that happened at a Philly voting precinct?

I guarantee you the next time it happens, while Trump is Potus, .. if those black bastards start any rough stuff and trying to intimidate voters, they WILL be PROSECUTED this time, .. instead of having their charges dropped like Obama and Holder did for the racist hate filled Black Panther pricks!  Smiley Smiley

https://otb.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/4792658667_f30429bbb7_b.jpg

Stuey, Stuey, Stuey....  I hate to see you this way...  I really do...

Greg Roll Eyes

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:01am:

Greg Roll Eyes

Why Greggy, .. what in the hell are you talking about? -- Don't you like to see the photo of your friendly black panther bruthas, waiting at a Philladelphia voting precinct, trying to intimidate voters either to not vote or to vote for Obongo back in 2008?  Grin

Why Greggy, don't be so bashful!  Grin

Your hero Obama, after he won his Presidency and Holder, after he was named Attorney General, .. dropped the charges against those black panthers once they were officially seated in the White House. (fact) Cool

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:14am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am:
ALL Americans ALREADY have gun rights.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/content.sitezoogle.com/u/190141/ceea08b56fd8f85a3c35f20...

Just sayin'.... Perhaps if there were ENOUGH of these law abiding gentlemen in the state of Georgia, they could fan out to the polling places in ALL counties and legally watch the polls.

Greg

I actually agree, let armed guards go to ALL polling places and protect the citizens right to vote.. while were at it, lets station these good folks at schools too, I think protecting the innocent should be first and foremost at the top of our priority and who is more innocent and needing protection then our children?
perhaps you should speak to some of the lefties here on this forum who want to take away our rights to have these so called assault weapons Wink

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:15am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am:

https://otb.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/4792658667_f30429bbb7_b.jpg

You seriously go to far..

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #19 - Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:01am:

Greg Roll Eyes

Greggy, .. lets listen together at the things this little hate-filled racist Black Panther has to say, below:

The damn fool likes to think he's a real king, .. he calls himself, King Shabazz!  Smiley Smiley

Greggy, .. do you suppose he be a real king?  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Armed Black Panthers Lobby for Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate Stacey Abrams

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules