Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: Honey-Do Lists...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) OT: Honey-Do Lists... (Read 639 times)
Frank1
LNF House Leader

Re: OT: Honey-Do Lists...
Reply #20 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:40am:
So the Feminist have won I see? Grin

I guess so...what I am doing sure isn't the norm in Filipino society, thats for sure.  Gender roles are more clearly defined here, for sure; though this is true of pretty much all the world outside of the West.

For example, we went to visit my wifes friends at the school she taught at before she came to the U.S.  It is an elite institution, the students who graduate from this high school go to college all over the world, Oxford, Harvard, etc.   Anyways, the point is, these are not provincial bumpkins.

Yet, we were eating in the cafeteria and I got up to make myself a cup of coffee and all my wife's friends (female friends) said to my wife, basically "What are you doing!?  Make your husband a cup of coffee!"

My wife said in America its not a big deal for a man to go make his own cup of coffee, but they said "we know, but this isn't America!"  It was all said in good humor, but still gives some idea of the culture here.

The 17th Century ~ The halfway point between the Middle Ages and Modernity

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #21 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
My wife gave me a list once. I told her to shut up and get me a beer. The last thing I remember is being hit over the head with the dog.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #22 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Gnome De Plume wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:11pm:
My wife gave me a list once. I told her to shut up and get me a beer. The last thing I remember is being hit over the head with the dog.

That must have been ruff.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #23 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:32pm:
That must have been ruff.

Wow

Penalty box: 8 minutes.

IP Logged

Redbeard
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Obama- he lies!!

Reply #24 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:17am:
My garage door opener stopped working.  Today I get up o a step ladder and either get it working again or go buy a new one and install it. 

You Checki the batteries?

Greg!

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 5:39am:
Guys, jump in here. What's on your honey-do list for today?

Me? I'm installing new dryer exhaust ducts.

Today is Sunday.
I got up at 7:15 and tied one dog out in the back yard. I went in and pushed the button to make my coffee. Took my bird from the inside cage and turned him loose out in the back porch for a while. Changed his water and gave him fresh seed, then put him in his outside cage for breakfast. My female dog outside chased all the squirrels and whatever away and then came in while I finished my coffee. The other two dogs appeared, so I took them all for a morning walk. 7 tenths of a mile round trip. Then I had breakfast, cleaned up the counter tops, put stuff in the dishwasher. I then loaded targets and ammunition into my gun case, told the dogs to stay, left the house and drove to Palm Bay and my shooting range. I did my 90 round practice and on the way home stopped at Publics and did some grocery shopping for me and the dogs. I went home and was greeted by my loving three dogs, so I took them for another walk. I never measured this route but I guess about a half a mile. We got home, they all got a treat, and I had a peppered salami and Asiago cheese sandwich grinder style on Italian 5 grain baguette bread with a glass of Opici Barbarone wine. Then I got my check book out and the bills, and wrote all the first of the month checks. Next I put all the spices together for the pulled pork I am going to make tomorrow in the slow cooker. Then I took the dogs for another walk, we came home and I made dinner for us. And I had another glass of wine, cleaned up the kitchen, went and sat down to watch TV. It seems that all the channels I usually watch were talking about President Bush that has passed away. RIP. A good man. So I watched funniest home videos and the channel with all the old wester movies on. Gun Smoke, Rooster Cogburn with John Wayne etc. style movies. Forensic Files was not on today. I got bored, so I came here to see what was going on. Same old same old. Very few facts, just a lot of mudslinging. Just so you on the left know, right now it is 36 minutes and 15 seconds after nine.
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 6:05am:
Shop-vac is on the ready. Just waiting for everyone to get outta bed before I start making a ton of noise in the basement. Most of the noise will be cursing and sneezing. Sucked a cobweb up my nose earlier while doing some preliminary "quiet" preparations.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're a lot nicer than I, I wouldn't have waited.  If they want me to begin later, then they can offer to help so I can begin my relax time earlier. 

Because it's just a clever, pithy saying based on comedy show talking points shortcutting logic and reason and making the issue worse. ~ Queshank

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Dec 3rd, 2018 at 10:37am
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Dec 2nd, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Today is Sunday.
I got up at 7:15 and tied one dog out in the back yard. I went in and pushed the button to make my coffee. Took my bird from the inside cage and turned him loose out in the back porch for a while. Changed his water and gave him fresh seed, then put him in his outside cage for breakfast. My female dog outside chased all the squirrels and whatever away and then came in while I finished my coffee. The other two dogs appeared, so I took them all for a morning walk. 7 tenths of a mile round trip. Then I had breakfast, cleaned up the counter tops, put stuff in the dishwasher. I then loaded targets and ammunition into my gun case, told the dogs to stay, left the house and drove to Palm Bay and my shooting range. I did my 90 round practice and on the way home stopped at Publics and did some grocery shopping for me and the dogs. I went home and was greeted by my loving three dogs, so I took them for another walk. I never measured this route but I guess about a half a mile. We got home, they all got a treat, and I had a peppered salami and Asiago cheese sandwich grinder style on Italian 5 grain baguette bread with a glass of Opici Barbarone wine. Then I got my check book out and the bills, and wrote all the first of the month checks. Next I put all the spices together for the pulled pork I am going to make tomorrow in the slow cooker. Then I took the dogs for another walk, we came home and I made dinner for us. And I had another glass of wine, cleaned up the kitchen, went and sat down to watch TV. It seems that all the channels I usually watch were talking about President Bush that has passed away. RIP. A good man. So I watched funniest home videos and the channel with all the old wester movies on. Gun Smoke, Rooster Cogburn with John Wayne etc. style movies. Forensic Files was not on today. I got bored, so I came here to see what was going on. Same old same old. Very few facts, just a lot of mudslinging. Just so you on the left know, right now it is 36 minutes and 15 seconds after nine.
Smiley

Ummm... Publix is spelled with an x.  Any Floridian knows that.

Because it's just a clever, pithy saying based on comedy show talking points shortcutting logic and reason and making the issue worse. ~ Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › OT: Honey-Do Lists...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog