Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are those on the left the biggest racists
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are those on the left the biggest racists (Read 471 times)
Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Re: Are those on the left the biggest racists
Reply #50 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Maestro. On ur last point, trump and press. Like most trump supporters and moderates / conservatives, i don’t worship politicians and see them as always right if I vote for them. They still work for me / us and I hold them accountable

That said, trump is a showman, and prime to hyperbole. Read his book (first one) and he openly admits it. If he threw a party and 50 showed up, the next morning it’d be 200.

The press in general has become a complete joke. They are in an 17th century model and generally losses they no longer control the message as they have for centuries.

Are they the enemy. No. Not like bin laden might have been the enemy, or Hitler. Have they been caught repeatedly yellows either outright lies or spinning things dangerously close tonlies to promote an agenda. Absolutely. Nothing new. Now they just get caught all the time due to the ease of information exchange.

Perhaps if I were on the receiving end of so much deceit I may be much harsher as he has been.

But no, they are not the enemy. They’ve simply devolved into a propaganda machine. Really somewhat of a joke. Not all. But certainly the mainstream.

When it comes to calling the press the enemy of the people, I argue that Trump is doing "things that have historically set up the framework for a brutal regime."

Do you agree with that or not?

“And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!’’
IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #51 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
JohnnyBLate wrote on Dec 5th, 2018 at 4:18am:
Wrong

Pro-abortions are rarely one's that want one or had one. They just don't want children to grow up in slums, beat, and in jail. Most of those unwanted end up that way. (Not all, just most).
Save children and the future and abort the unwanted fetus that could someday be a problem.

Now here is the problem with your remarks.  IF they are so concerned about a child's welfare, then why the hell do they not deal with it from the very start?  Rather then have sex and HOPE you do not get pregnant, take the precautions to ensure you do not bring a child into this world.  It makes absolutely no sense to have this concern for then child's welfare, so much so you murder the child?  That logic is inconsistent to their concern, in fact it is down right foolish.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:29pm:
Now here is the problem with your remarks.  IF they are so concerned about a child's welfare, then why the hell do they not deal with it from the very start?  Rather then have sex and HOPE you do not get pregnant, take the precautions to ensure you do not bring a child into this world.  It makes absolutely no sense to have this concern for then child's welfare, so much so you murder the child?  That logic is inconsistent to their concern, in fact it is down right foolish.

Ahh. You mean these are not all immaculate conceptions? There are things you can do to vastly minimize the chances of getting pregnant?

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #53 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:49pm:
Ahh. You mean these are not all immaculate conceptions? There are things you can do to vastly minimize the chances of getting pregnant?

Ok, I'm going to be that annoying guy at parties that corrects people.

The Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of Mary, not Jesus. It has nothing to do with being born to a virgin.

“And it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!’’
IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:54pm:
Ok, I'm going to be that annoying guy at parties that corrects people.

The Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of Mary, not Jesus. It has nothing to do with being born to a virgin.

Yes I know the difference between the doctrine of incarnation and immaculate conception. I’m referring to her being free from original sin when she was conceived.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #55 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 4:18pm:
When it comes to calling the press the enemy of the people, I argue that Trump is doing "things that have historically set up the framework for a brutal regime."

Do you agree with that or not?

No. Not at all. The sop for a rising dictator is to state that the major media outlets are in financial trouble and must be nationalized.

I was very bothered by Obama’s attempt at appointing a diversity czar atbthe fcc and trying to further the fairness doctrine via the fcc. As an amateur radio operator I watched the fcc debates closely. Transcripts were published in the qst magazine. There was one quote where the govtvstates the govt owns the airwaves and has the right to regulate and balance the content of what is conveyed over the airwaves.

You want to see an uproar, you should have been at one of those hearings.

Find an sdr radio on google and listen in on 3.860 lsb some night for some real far right wackos.

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #56 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:05pm:
Yes I know the difference between the doctrine of incarnation and immaculate conception. I’m referring to her being free from original sin when she was conceived.

Wait...what? Then your sarcastic comment makes no sense. You were joking about people taking steps to prevent conception. That only makes sense if you thought IC referred to Jesus' conception.

But, it doesn't really matter.

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #57 - Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Dec 6th, 2018 at 5:10pm:
No. Not at all. The sop for a rising dictator is to state that the major media outlets are in financial trouble and must be nationalized.

That's a different issue. The term "enemy of the people" is pretty well-associated with tyrannical governments and not so much with free ones.

Quote:
I was very bothered by Obama’s attempt at appointing a diversity czar...

Me too. Then again, I did vote against him twice.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are those on the left the biggest racists

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules