Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Giants That Roamed The Earth According To The Bible.
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Giants That Roamed The Earth According To The Bible. (Read 458 times)
Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Giants That Roamed The Earth According To The Bible.
Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
So a little research and sure enough, a NY Times report of just this sort of discovery of the remains of a human over 12 feet in length made in New Mexico.  Amazing when you take the time to look at stories that have confirmed scripture.

https://timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1902/02/11/101935257.pdf

https://timesmachine.nytimes.com/timesmachine/1916/07/14/104681761.pdf
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2018 at 2:32pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Giants That Roamed The Earth According To The Bible.
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Its believed that before the Flood there were people spread throughout the entire world. Even what is now the large ocean basins was once populated with people. Recently there was the controversial discovery of what is called the Baltic Sea Anomaly, which conspiracy theorists claim is a crashed alien space craft. But its a rock structure with and ancient stair case. The structure does look like the millennium falcon from Star Wars. But its a human structure that was once a part of land before the Flood came and buried them.
There are many underwater civilizations and even continents like Atlantis that are no longer considered myths. The world before the Flood was colonized just as it is today. We have only discovered 3% of the ocean and know more about Mars than we do the ocean.

Life before the Flood was much different than life would become after the Flood. I suppose if we went back in time to the Antediluvian world we might be both fascinated and terrified at the same time. For going backwards in time would take us from myth to legend and then to reality. We will never know all the answers to the lost world, but we do know it existed and the landmass of the continents was larger then than it is today which is why I question continental drifting and believe in simpler explanations to be more accurate (but not denying there may be some truth is post-Flood drifting).

The giants that once existed are hard to interpret in the Bible. For one thing, the Antediluvian people would have been larger than modern humans. But the giants in the Bible seems to separate giants from the average Antediluvian man. It is also said that Goliath was a descendant of the giants. Genesis does say the Nephilim were on the earth after the Flood as well. But exactly what this means the Bible does not say. Though what is clear is that giants did exist and it may also be part of human DNA, as there are still fairly giant men known to live in the middle east. The Flood was God's way of making sure that DNA wouldn't be dominant. But there is still much we may never know. I don't think God wants us to know for thee greater good of humanity.

Lastly, Genesis records how all creation had corrupted its ways. Exactly what that means we may never know. Lots of theories and conspiracy theories but no proof that any one theory is correct. I used to think I was a bad ass on this subject and had it all solved. Then I matured and realized I knew very little about. Though its one of the most fascinating topics of the Bible and it does explain the origin of false religions today such as Hinduism which is based on demon worship. All false religion has its basis before the Flood and surviving legends formed the basis of the most ancient religions before God revealed Himself to Abraham.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
LMAO..  There were no giants..  The entire Earth was never flooded at once and this is the stupidest thread... Katsung stupid... ever on LNF..

You two are supposed to be adults..  Act like it..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Shocked CoolFiddler wrote on Dec 16th, 2018 at 9:48pm:
LMAO..  There were no giants..  The entire Earth was never flooded at once and this is the stupidest thread... Katsung stupid... ever on LNF..

You two are supposed to be adults..  Act like it..

You best look at the source, YOUR liberal news site.  New York Times my so called atheist poster.  I have done all sorts of searches on whether or not this story is a fable or hoax and there is nothing on the internet that states this story as false.  I am open to see what you have but then I was also open to reach out to your insurance carrier but you ran from my request.  Par for the course I guess.
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2018 at 2:38pm by Seawolf »  

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #4 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
Shocked Cool
You best look at the source, YOUR liberal news site.  New York Times my so called atheist poster. 

These stories of giants are hoaxes.  It was a very popular means of selling papers..

The Great Moon Hoax 1835

The New York Sun announced that the British astronomer Sir John Herschel had discovered life on the moon by means of a new telescope "of vast dimensions and an entirely new principle." Creatures supposedly seen by Herschel included lunar bison, fire-wielding biped beavers, and winged "man-bats."

The Great Mammoth Hoax (1899)

Woolly mammoths became extinct thousands of years ago. But in October, 1899 a story appeared in McClure's Magazine titled "The Killing of the Mammoth" in which a narrator named H. Tukeman described how he had recently hunted down and killed a mammoth in the Alaskan wilderness.

The Cardiff Giant

The Cardiff Giant, a gigantic ten-foot tall stone man, emerged out of the ground and into American life on October 16, 1869, when he was discovered by some workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York.

The truth was somewhat more prosaic. It was actually the creation of an enterprising New York tobacconist named George Hull.

Shocked Cool
I am open to see what you have

I can't believe that you're asking me for proof that giants didn't exist.. . Where is your common sense?

If there were proof, anthropologists would be crapping themselves nonstop ..

Shocked Cool
but you ran from my request.  Par for the course I guess.

Dude.. I didn't 'run' ..  Why would I 'run' from you? 

I sent a text..

Premera Blue Cross in Washington State.  He only insures himself.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #5 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
FEZZILLA wrote on Dec 14th, 2018 at 10:11am:
and even continents like Atlantis that are no longer considered myths.

^^^^^    1 0 0 %   P U R E    U N A D U L T E R A T E D    B U L L S H I T  ... !!!  ^^^^

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Moderator
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Dec 17th, 2018 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Dec 17th, 2018 at 3:44pm:
These stories of giants are hoaxes.  It was a very popular means of selling papers..

The Great Moon Hoax 1835
http://hoaxarchive.s3.amazonaws.com/1835moonhoax_thumb.jpg

The New York Sun announced that the British astronomer Sir John Herschel had discovered life on the moon by means of a new telescope "of vast dimensions and an entirely new principle." Creatures supposedly seen by Herschel included lunar bison, fire-wielding biped beavers, and winged "man-bats."

The Great Mammoth Hoax (1899)
http://hoaxarchive.s3.amazonaws.com/1899mammoth_thumb.jpg
Woolly mammoths became extinct thousands of years ago. But in October, 1899 a story appeared in McClure's Magazine titled "The Killing of the Mammoth" in which a narrator named H. Tukeman described how he had recently hunted down and killed a mammoth in the Alaskan wilderness.

The Cardiff Giant
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fd/Cardiff_giant_exhumed_...
The Cardiff Giant, a gigantic ten-foot tall stone man, emerged out of the ground and into American life on October 16, 1869, when he was discovered by some workers digging a well behind the barn of William C. "Stub" Newell in Cardiff, New York.

The truth was somewhat more prosaic. It was actually the creation of an enterprising New York tobacconist named George Hull.

I can't believe that you're asking me for proof that giants didn't exist.. . Where is your common sense?

If there were proof, anthropologists would be crapping themselves nonstop ..

Dude.. I didn't 'run' ..  Why would I 'run' from you? 

I sent a text..

Premera Blue Cross in Washington State.  He only insures himself.

Never got the text but I am going to pass this on to my son.  Of course, he lives in SC. so not sure this company will cover him outside of the state your son is in.  Now then, you still have yet to link me anything to state that the article from he NY Times is a hoaxs or fable.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereChristian Forum › Giants That Roamed The Earth According To The Bible.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules