Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's address to the nation
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - Trump's address to the nation (Read 1,505 times)
Peaches
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Re: - Trump's address to the nation
Reply #20 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:40am:
That's a straw man.

We are talking about the wall. ONLY the wall.

Trump is arguing that a down vote of the wall is a down vote of border security. That is a false equivalency. He's hijacking border security to please his base.

Look, let's debate it. Let's get a bunch of experts to determine if the wall is a good idea. If it is, I will support funding it. But Trump is not an expert, and on his recommendation alone, I will not endorse his wall. Why are you opposed to getting our government back up and running and making good choices for border security as well. Why is an actual wall so darn important to you.

The democrats have not ignored the problem to please their base?

How long have Pelosi and Schumer been in congress? You keep dodging that question.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #21 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:40am:
That's a straw man.

We are talking about the wall. ONLY the wall.

Trump is arguing that a down vote of the wall is a down vote of border security. That is a false equivalency. He's hijacking border security to please his base.

Look, let's debate it. Let's get a bunch of experts to determine if the wall is a good idea. If it is, I will support funding it. But Trump is not an expert, and on his recommendation alone, I will not endorse his wall. Why are you opposed to getting our government back up and running and making good choices for border security as well. Why is an actual wall so darn important to you.

Trump has built buildings and properties all over the world, and plenty of walls.  He knows a hundred times more about the issue than the leftwingers in congress, and a thousand times more than you do.   Wink

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #22 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:03am
Print Post  
Peaches wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:44am:
The democrats have not ignored the problem to please their base?

How long have Pelosi and Schumer been in congress? You keep dodging that question.

Hmm, didn't Trump's speech tonight talk about Schumer's vote for a wall in the past?

I did not answer because blaming everything on them is another straw man. One party does not make things happen. It takes both, and both are at fault for not being willing to compromise.

But let's flip this around. You say there is a border crisis (if you believe Trump). Are you willing to even consider that there isn't one?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #23 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:05am
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 12:53am:
Trump has built buildings and properties all over the world, and plenty of walls.  He knows a hundred times more about the issue than the leftwingers in congress, and a thousand times more than you do.   Wink

Trump is one of the least knowledgeable people I have ever heard. He's not quite as painful to listen to as baby bush, but close. You disagree, I get it, when I hear him, I hear bigotry, I hear stupidity, I hear close-mindedness. These are all signs of a lack of intelligence to me.

IP Logged

Peaches
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:03am:
Hmm, didn't Trump's speech tonight talk about Schumer's vote for a wall in the past?

Why yes he did. Why has Schumer's position changed? Why has Pelosi's?  Could it be politics?

Quote:
I did not answer because blaming everything on them is another straw man. One party does not make things happen. It takes both, and both are at fault for not being willing to compromise.

You need to do a better job of articulating that because so far all your posts make you look like a lifelong partisan democrat.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #25 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:20am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:05am:
Trump is one of the least knowledgeable people I have ever heard. He's not quite as painful to listen to as baby bush, but close. You disagree, I get it, when I hear him, I hear bigotry, I hear stupidity, I hear close-mindedness. These are all signs of a lack of intelligence to me.

He's a billionaire.  He made himself president, with the entire establishment against him.  And he doesn't know anything??   Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Peaches
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #26 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:05am:

If we use your measuring stick Obama is practically brain dead and a racist elitist.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #27 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 1:45am
Print Post  
The funny thing is, Trump is probably 50 times more intelligent than Peon.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

JohnnyBLate
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

obliteration like you've
never seen before

Reply #28 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:02am
Print Post  
admin wrote on Jan 8th, 2019 at 9:20pm:
- Americans murdered and raped by illegals and Democrats simply dont care

Grin

I know, he's so stupid. Democrats have no issues with tighter security. A wall is not the most efficient. Just a bunch money that forces them to find another way in. And they will. Sad that republicans don't care.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #29 - Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:17am
Print Post  
JohnnyBLate wrote on Jan 9th, 2019 at 2:02am:
Grin

I know, he's so stupid. Democrats have no issues with tighter security. A wall is not the most efficient. Just a bunch money that forces them to find another way in. And they will. Sad that republicans don't care.

So you agree with me that *MY* system is the only truly effective way?

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - Trump's address to the nation

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules