Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump denies knowledge of Manafort Conspiracy with Russian Intelligence
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Trump denies knowledge of Manafort Conspiracy with Russian Intelligence (Read 782 times)
Phillip3
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Trump denies knowledge of Manafort Conspiracy with Russian Intelligence
Reply #20 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:41am:
For 2 weeks.   Roll Eyes

Trump hires only the best so why would the length matter? Although you are currently lying anyways.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:49am:
He passed the Trump campaign's polling data to Russian intelligence WHILE HE WAS CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

Remember when it was chanted by all the Trump supporters, including you, that all of Manafort's transgressions were before he was associated with Trump? Isn't it funny how all these assumptions keep getting knocked down?

No Vypr, isn't it funny how you keep changing what we're talking about?  Everything Manafort has been convicted of occurred before he was associated with Trump.  He is in jail for things that happened before he was associated with Trump.

It looks bad.  It looks really, really bad.  Doesn't it?  I'll give you that.  And if I was a Trump voter, I'd probably have to pause and reflect on whether I'd do that shit again.

But here's why it's going to go nowhere and we'll just be sitting here 6 months from now having the exact same conversation about some other "new" and "startling" revelation.

Manafort ALREADY looks really, really bad.

This is all Manafort.

What's the argument going to be?

Manafort is EXTRA shady?  Not just run of the mill shady?

Or you going to go with the "Trump is very bad at picking quality talent" direction FC brought up?  I've got some bad news.  Also not new information.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #22 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:55am
Print Post  
In their rush to the "beginning of the end" for the Trump presidency, has anybody stopped to wonder whether or not a campaign manager sharing a private organizations POLLING data (oh noes!) with a friend is illegal?

I don't know.  I've read exactly one article ... this one that Vypr's overselling ... on the subject.  But is anybody even asking that question?

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Look behind you!

Reply #23 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:55am:
In their rush to the "beginning of the end" for the Trump presidency, has anybody stopped to wonder whether or not a campaign manager sharing a private organizations POLLING data (oh noes!) with a friend is illegal?

I don't know.  I've read exactly one article ... this one that Vypr's overselling ... on the subject.  But is anybody even asking that question?

Queshank

With the likes of Greggy and Syphilis on the pole, why ask questions?  Undecided

You know... Bend and scoop. Like the Mexicans!
IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #24 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:01pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:57am:
With the likes of Greggy and Syphilis on the pole, why ask questions?  Undecided

We're already down to only one article on CNN's page about Manafort.  In the middle about 7 headlines down.

By Monday this'll be gone.  Just more confirmation bias for the true believers in the Church of Trump Treason to put in their scriptures.

Hey maybe they're right and Mueller really is the Second Coming.  I'll find religion that day too.  But until then all these guys trying to hand me flowers on the boards are creepy as crappity smack.

Queshank

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Look behind you!

Reply #25 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:01pm:
We're already down to only one article on CNN's page about Manafort.  In the middle about 7 headlines down.

By Monday this'll be gone.  Just more confirmation bias for the true believers in the Church of Trump Treason to put in their scriptures.

Hey maybe they're right and Mueller really is the Second Coming.  I'll find religion that day too.  But until then all these guys trying to hand me flowers on the boards are creepy as crappity smack.

Queshank

I think it has served me well to ignore all of the political lawsuit BS. I don't want to end up like a dead fly on a strip of tape hanging in the Florida Room.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:55am:

Queshank

Ah yes...  His "friend"....

Quote:
Konstantin Kilimnik has been reported by The New York Times to be the "Person A" in Court filings in December 2017 against Manafort and Gates.

Court filings in late March 2018 allege that Rick Gates said he knew that Kilimnik was a former officer with the Russian military intelligence service. These came after Gates reached a plea deal in exchange for cooperation in the investigation. The sentencing memo for Alex van der Zwaan filed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller states that Rick Gates told van der Zwaan that Person A, believed to be Kilimnik, was a former intelligence officer with the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU).

Kilimnik also featured in the documents filed by Special Counsel Mueller in early December 2018 that explained why he believed Paul Manafort had lied to investigators during the investigation conducted by Mueller's team

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kilimnik

Just a good pal.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Look behind you!

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
"Friends" aren't illegal. Conspiracy and collusion aren't either. Sorry. You douche-bag, political thingy sucking retard.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Genesee wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:07pm:
"Friends" aren't illegal. Conspiracy and collusion aren't either. Sorry. You douche-bag, political thingy sucking retard.  Smiley Smiley

Oh, but there's more:

Quote:
But the even more significant part of the Tuesday revelations concerns the polling data that Manafort allegedly shared with Kilimnik. Why would an individual with ties to Russian intelligence need polling data on the U.S. election? There is only on reason I can think of: to help direct the covert social-media propaganda campaign that Russian intelligence was running on Trump’s behalf. The Russians reached 126 million people via Facebook alone and millions more on other social-media platforms. Combined with Russia’s theft and strategically timed release of Democratic Party emails, this most likely swung an exceedingly close election — decided by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states — to Trump.

--------------------------

There is a name for cooperation between an American political campaign and a foreign government. It’s commonly called collusion. Or, if you prefer the legal term, conspiracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/09/collusion-case-against-trump-...

Just a little chat between bosom buddies.

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #29 - Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 12:05pm:
Ah yes...  His "friend"....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Kilimnik

Just a good pal.

Greg

According to your link, Manafort hired Kilimnik in 2005. They've known each other for over a decade. Is it strange to think that they are friends?

I have Russian friends from my time in Oil&Gas.

Some of them probably have "ties" to the Russian government!!

Tell me everything about your new t-shirt. Give me all of the details.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Trump denies knowledge of Manafort Conspiracy with Russian Intelligence

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules