Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - whose side are you on? - who has the best pro-America position?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) - whose side are you on? - who has the best pro-America position? (Read 769 times)
Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: - whose side are you on? - who has the best pro-America position?
Reply #40 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 10th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Well, we can implement your way, too. But you need to include my system. It nips the problem right in the bud and removes all incentives for these taco-heads to come here illegally.

Jas, you president, and me vice president, what do you think? America number one.
Wink
Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #41 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:49am:
But the Right wants to keep everyone white and christian, with a gun in every house, where freedom of speech is only tolerated if it promotes white evangelical christian values. In your utopia, there is no Silicon Valley, no Hollywood, no gays, no creativity, no science, no progress. You basically want to live on what you think is little house on the prairie.

The right doesn't want white, we just don't want a deliberate plan to import a tsunami of third-world illiterates from statist countries who would be tailor-made to be leftwing political fodder.  As for the Christian, if that were true, why would they oppose tens of millions of latin American immigrants, who are overwhelmingly Christian?  (Note, Sparky, that I am an agnostic.)

What are you bringing Silicon valley into this?  The vast majority of engineers and software people, I guarantee you, aren't leftwing fruitcakes.  As for no Hollyweird, you got one right.  Your anti-science charge is a laugh - based on not accepting crackpot global warming faux science.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #42 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:07pm:
The right doesn't want white, we just don't want a deliberate plan to import a tsunami of third-world illiterates from statist countries who would be tailor-made to be leftwing political fodder.  As for the Christian, if that were true, why would they oppose tens of millions of latin American immigrants, who are overwhelmingly Christian?  (Note, Sparky, that I am an agnostic.)

What are you bringing Silicon valley into this?  The vast majority of engineers and software people, I guarantee you, aren't leftwing fruitcakes.  As for no Hollyweird, you got one right.  Your anti-science charge is a laugh - based on not accepting crackpot global warming faux science.

Oh, I forgot, you prefer the home grown illiterates to the imported variety. And why oppose those from South America? Really? How about, they are not 'Christian', they are Catholic, so would not subscribe to your protestant craziness.

Most Californians ARE left. And well, Silicon Valley is smack dab in the middle of it. Face the fact that the most left state is also the richest and most creative. Do you think that is mere coincidence? We know it isn't.

You ARE at war with Science. Not just with climate change, but with creation itself. And what about homosexuality? Science says it is totally normal for a portion of a population (of any mammalian species) to be gay, but you reject that. And what about the science that says Fracking is dangerous for the environment? And before that, oil drilling being dangerous? And what about stem cell research? I could go on, these are just the biggies, but you are definitely at war with science.

And you are an agnostic. Which means you are open to the idea of a G-d, but until you see proof, you will not believe. And you think that is solid ground to stand on, I bet. The reality is that an agnostic is someone who thinks believers are chumps, when in reality agnostics (I was one) actually are not bright enough to understand that belief is a choice, and it DEMANDS no proof. So requiring it in your agnostic position demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of belief itself. To make this simple, for you, you have not realized that you have to make a choice between being right, and being happy. You chose being right, which only gives you a sense of superiority. I truly feel sorry for you.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #43 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:23pm:
Oh, I forgot, you prefer the home grown illiterates to the imported variety.

No, liberal morons are even worse.

Quote:
And why oppose those from South America? Really? How about, they are not 'Christian', they are Catholic, so would not subscribe to your protestant craziness.

I just told you that I'm an AGNOSTIC, and first you imply I'm a Christian, and now you even pick out a denomination for me!  Grin  It's as if you're having a weird conversation with yourself in your own mind!

Quote:
Most Californians ARE left.

Yeah, so?  You were talking about silicon valley, now suddenly that becomes all of California - can you follow your OWN hysterical monolog?   Grin

Quote:
And well, Silicon Valley is smack dab in the middle of it.

Yeah, so what?  Shocked

Quote:
Face the fact that the most left state is also the richest and most creative. Do you think that is mere coincidence? We know it isn't.

All kinds of companies, including high tech aerospace companies, have bailed out.  The middle class, which includes lots of engineers, financial people, and managers are leaving as fast as they can run, to be replaced by illegal alien illiterates.  California has about $140 billion in unfunded pension liabilities - is that "rich"?   Grin

Quote:
You ARE at war with Science. Not just with climate change, but with creation itself.

I have THREE science degrees, and have probably FORGOTTEN more science than you'll ever know if you live to be 100.  Grin

Quote:
And what about homosexuality? Science says it is totally normal for a portion of a population (of any mammalian species) to be gay, but you reject that.

I don't give a crap about homosexuality.  Why are you imagining things about what I think?

Quote:
And what about the science that says Fracking is dangerous for the environment?

ALL mining and extracting of resources from the earth has some degree of danger - reasonable people look at the trade-offs, liberal loons want to to live in an imaginary utopia where nobody disturbs Mother Earth.  Grin

Quote:
  And what about stem cell research?

What about stem cell "research"?  The same people for whom the Abortion Holocaust has become a sacred rite see no problem in cutting up human beings for spare parts.

Quote:
I could go on

I'm sure you could - there's no limit to leftwing lunacy.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #44 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:45pm:
I just told you that I'm an AGNOSTIC, and first you imply I'm a Christian, and now you even pick out a denomination for me!  Grin  It's as if you're having a weird conversation with yourself in your own mind!

No, I said you want Christian values. That is not calling YOU a christian.

Yeah, so?  You were talking about silicon valley, now suddenly that becomes all of California - can you follow your OWN hysterical monolog?   Grin

https://medium.com/the-weekend-reader/why-does-silicon-valley-vote-democrat-c8dd...

All kinds of companies, including high tech aerospace companies, have bailed out.  The middle class, which includes lots of engineers, financial people, and managers are leaving as fast as they can run, to be replaced by illegal alien illiterates.  California has about $140 billion in unfunded pension liabilities - is that "rich"?   Grin

Wait, you are claiming we are not the richest?

I have THREE science degrees, and have probably FORGOTTEN more science than you'll ever know if you live to be 100.  Grin

Well welcome to the club. I also have three, yippee do (unless you include my B.S., in which case it would be four). And I'm talking the hard sciences, not 'science' like psychology.

I don't give a crap about homosexuality.  Why are you imagining things about what I think?

Because most conservatives go against the science and see it as a choice. Are you sure you have those degrees? You certainly don't communicate like someone who is highly educated.

ALL mining and extracting of resources from the earth has some degree of danger - reasonable people look at the trade-offs, liberal loons want to to live in an imaginary utopia where nobody disturbs Mother Earth.  Grin

Ohhh, I had no idea that mining in general was harmful. Thanks for letting my meager intellectual resources comprehend this difficult concept. We want responsible mining. That is all. Whereas you want the money from that which is mined, and you don't care (as much) about how it harms the environment.

What about stem cell "research"?  The same people for whom the Abortion Holocaust has become a sacred rite see no problem in cutting up human beings for spare parts.

These are just cells, not even partially formed fetuses.

I'm sure you could - there's no limit to leftwing lunacy.

And no limit to right wing hypocrisy.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #45 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well welcome to the club. I also have three, yippee do (unless you include my B.S., in which case it would be four). And I'm talking the hard sciences, not 'science' like psychology.

Mine are Physics B.S., Astronomy M.S., and Computer Science M.S.  My master's thesis was in the area of quantum mechanics.

What's yours?   Smiley

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #46 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
Mine are Physics B.S., Astronomy M.S., and Computer Science M.S.  My master's thesis was in the area of quantum mechanics.

What's yours?   Smiley

BS in Biology, MS in Physiology, MS in Computational Biology, and MS in Homeland Security (specialty in IT)

So whose penis is larger?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #47 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:26pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:18pm:

What's yours?   Smiley

Astronomy and CS, eh? That must mean you are a whiz at Fortran (edit). You astronomers just won't give up that language.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:33pm by Freon_Bale »  

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #48 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 2:53pm:
Jas, you president, and me vice president, what do you think? America number one.
Wink
Smiley

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

just_me
LNF Representative2

Reply #49 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Trump appears now to be out of touch with reality. With his wealth he has no worry how he will feed himself and family if he keeps the gov shut down forever. And just what the hell does woman up mean?
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:14pm by just_me »  

just me

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › - whose side are you on? - who has the best pro-America position?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules