Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’ (Read 297 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’
Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:44am
Print Post  

Our very own leftists believed it here at LNF .. Smiley Smiley

Story below

New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’

By: John Nolte
10 Jan 2019

The far-left New York Times has been forced to issue a humiliating correction after falsely reporting Paul Manafort passed along polling information to a Kremlin-connected businessman.

Times “reporters” Maggie Haberman and Ken Vogel are dishonest enough on their own, but put these two leftists together, and you are almost certain to get a heapin’ helping of Very Fake News, which is exactly what happened Wednesday.

Sharing the byline with Sharon LaFraniere, Vogel and Haberman published a front page “bombshell” report that claimed Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chair, had “lied about sharing polling data … related to the 2016 presidential campaign” with Kremlin-linked businessman Oleg V. Deripaska.

Until Haberman and Vogel were forced to issue their humiliating correction, this fake news not only went all around the world; it was seen as the first piece of evidence linking the Trump campaign to Russia. What’s more, because the information was found in a document related to special counsel Robert Mueller’s witch hunt, it was seen as proof that Mueller had finally found an actual thread that linked Trump to Russia.

Naturally, those unaware of just how regularly Haberman and Vogel lie were inclined to believe the report, as were all the usual-usual far-left propaganda outlets that have made lying about Trump their business model.

Except for the fact that none of it is true, this bombshell is a very big deal.

Oh, did you catch that part about none of it being true?

Because none of it is. The Haberman and Vogel bombshell is an undiluted lie.

A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data,” a correction at the bottom of the front page bombshell now reads. “Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.”

In other words, Manafort is not being accused of sending polling data to the Kremlin through an intermediary; he is accused of sending it to his former clients in Ukraine.

In fact, per post-correction Vogel, the worst Manafort is guilty of is using this polling data to puff himself up to these former clients in the hopes they would pay some of his old invoices — which has nothing to do with Donald Trump or Russia or Russia collusion.

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/10/new-york-times-forced-correct-man...

'Modern Progressive Liberalism' .. is a mental disorder!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Re: New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:53am
Print Post  

Oh .. Greggy, Vypr, and Useless, can you come out to play?

All of you suckers likely believed the story that the New York Slimes printed, .. eh?-- Sure, whatever you thought made Trump look guilty, you little leftist Quislings WANTED to believe!   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

... And now, the New York Slimes was FORCED to CORRECT their error!    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:55am
Print Post  
I would say that this false story revelation is good except for that fact that if the dims have a filing system for information it is FILO (First In Last Out).  The correction at the bottom of the page/article is meaningless … the mindset and damage have already been done.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 3:55am:
I would say that this false story revelation is good except for that fact that if the dims have a filing system for information it is FILO (First In Last Out).  The correction at the bottom of the page/article is meaningless … the mindset and damage have already been done.

To a point I agree with you. However, .. it does not take away from the fact that the New York Times was WRONG and passed FAKE NEWS off. -- People REMEMBER fake news and don't like it!  Cool

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 4:18am
Print Post  

HEY LIBBIES and TRUMP HATERS, .. DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN THE NEW YORK SLIMES HAS TO MAKE A CORRECTION, ESPECIALLY, WHEN IT'S INITIAL STORY WAS SO DAMN FALSE?    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Guess Trump was right all along,  Grin .. when he talked about the liberal news media and all of their fake news, and you better believe it that MORE and MORE people are BELIEVING Trump ABOUT the DISHONEST and DECEITFUL liberal news media!   Cool

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:56am
Print Post  

Here Stu and fellow idiots, I will use your tool of caps to make sure I yell loud enough in this thread to be heard:

He gave the Trump data to Konstantin Kilimnik a former Russian intel officer/GRU officer with ties to the Kremlin. Nothing is changed. You idiots act like it didn't happen. What were the Ukranian/Russian assets going to DO with the Trump polling data? They didn't want it to decorate their bathroom. Your "correction" means jack shit. Your DESPERATION to create some kind of doubt on this one is telling however.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:30am by Vypr »  

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:18am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:56am:
Here Stu and fellow idiots, I will use your tool of caps to make sure I yell loud enough in this thread to be heard.

He gave the Trump data to Konstantin Kilimnik a former Russian intel officer/GRU officer with ties to the Kremlin. Nothing is changed. You idiots act like it didn't happen. What were the Ukranian/Russian assets going to DO with the Trump polling data? They didn't want it to decorate their bathroom. Your "correction" means jack shit. Your DESPERATION to create some kind of doubt on this one is telling however.

I like "ties to" the Kremlin. I enjoy that vague sort of bulls***.

Kilimnik worked for Manafort 10 years before Trump had even decided to run for president.

This is collusion conspiracy to commit crime!!

Buddy_Love wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
I'm fine where I am. I love America. However, you don't like America, so it's you that should leave.

Ulysses wrote on Aug 12th, 2019 at 10:00pm:
I dare you to say that to Cuomo's face.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:22am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:56am:
Here Stu and fellow idiots, I will use your tool of caps to make sure I yell loud enough in this thread to be heard.

Yolu do know that yelling doesn't win an argument, I hope.  For me. it just hurts my eyes when highlighted, and I know that the person is most likely lying.  I did notice that you threw in a Russian name with whom I wasn't familiar according to the initial poster's post.

BTW, it wasn't the thread poster's correction.  It was the NY Times correction.

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:18am:
I like "ties to" the Kremlin. I enjoy that vague sort of bulls***.

Kilimnik worked for Manafort 10 years before Trump had even decided to run for president.

This is collusion conspiracy to commit crime!!

He worked for the GRU. Who other than you is questioning his ongoing ties to the Russian Oligarch/Putin inner-circle?

And a nice little highlight I wasn't aware of until now:

Quote:
As Mueller’s interest in Kilimnik increased last year, Kilimnik abruptly left Kiev with his wife and two children and moved to Moscow, where he had lived in the late 1990s and early 2000s. He is now living in a gated community in Khimki, the same Moscow suburb that houses the GRU unit accused by Mueller in an 11-count indictment in July of spearheading the hacking of Democratic emails in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/konstantin-kilimnik-russia-trump...

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:31am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:22am:
BTW, it wasn't the thread poster's correction.  It was the NY Times correction.

No, it was Stu's latching onto it like it makes any difference whatsoever. He gave the TRUMP polling data to the former Russian intel guy while he was still working as the Trump campaign manager. Full stop.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › New York Times Forced to Correct Manafort Russia Collusion ‘Bombshell’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog