Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is Trump Saying?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Why is Trump Saying? (Read 180 times)
Luther
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Why is Trump Saying?
Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:46am
Print Post  

That Mexico will pay for the wall through the New NAFTA trade agreement that hasn't even been ratified yet by congress?

Inquiring minds want top know Wink

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Possibly Logical
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Re: Why is Trump Saying?
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:12am
Print Post  
That's not important next to him say what he really meant was paying for it through a better trade deal. I can't see how anyone who heard his statement thought that he meant through a better trade deal.

Either he was being deliberately misleading or he is lying about his statement being in reference to a better trade deal. The most plausible explanation is that he is lying now. He probably thought he could bully Mexico into paying for the wall.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:06am
Print Post  

I'm curious what Abes' thought are on this Grin

All throughout our American history, world history, "ordinary people can do extraordinary things"

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun
a person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:17am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:06am:
I'm curious what Abes' thought are on this Grin

Easy enough, I always realized he didn't mean write a physical check. Others may or may not have realized that. I don't speak for them.

Ultimately since you asked me... I will speak for myself, I don't care who pays for it as long as it gets done.

And after you ran away yesterday, there was a discussion on this where I said that we don't need an entire wall, just enough to create choke points. Then technology and increased BP can do the rest.

As to whether a revised NAFTA pays for it...I would guess... since that is all it is now, a guess, that it would be more favorable to the US and any benefit derived from that revision could help offset the cost.

Help? Now explain the three topics of your own creation that you ran from when asked for solutions.

Start with explaining what you want Trump to do about a shortage of skilled workers.

Cowards run from replies when asked. You got mine. Do we get your 3 or are you a coward?

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:17am:
Easy enough, I always realized he didn't mean write a physical check. Others may or may not have realized that. I don't speak for them.

Ultimately since you asked me... I will speak for myself, I don't care who pays for it as long as it gets done.

And after you ran away yesterday, there was a discussion on this where I said that we don't need an entire wall, just enough to create choke points. Then technology and increased BP can do the rest.

As to whether a revised NAFTA pays for it...I would guess... since that is all it is now, a guess, that it would be more favorable to the US and any benefit derived from that revision could help offset the cost.

Help? Now explain the three topics of your own creation that you ran from when asked for solutions.

Start with explaining what you want Trump to do about a shortage of skilled workers.

Cowards run from replies when asked. You got mine. Do we get your 3 or are you a coward?

Quote:
I don't care who pays for it as long as it gets done.

So the American people will be serf's yet again Shocked

Nice work Abe Wink

We won't even get into the Can of worms this will open

Worse than before Wink Roll Eyes

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:21am:
So the American people will be serf's yet again Shocked

Nice work Abe Wink

We won't even get into the Can of worms this will open

Worse than before Wink Roll Eyes

Nice parsing again Luther. Don't ever reply to the totality (you know what that means right?) of a reply. Just cherry pick so you can post a witless comment.

Yes runaway again...

We can see you asked a question, got a reply and diverted because you have nothing to say.

IP Logged

Luther
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:30am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:24am:
Nice parsing again Luther. Don't ever reply to the totality (you know what that means right?) of a reply. Just cherry pick so you can post a witless comment.

Yes runaway again...

We can see you asked a question, got a reply and diverted because you have nothing to say.

We're starting to see Abe poop out Wink Huh

No wonder NJ is as screwed up as it is Shocked

un·known quan·ti·ty
noun

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:37am
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 7:30am:
We're starting to see Abe poop out Wink Huh

No wonder NJ is as screwed up as it is Shocked

How so. You asked a question, you ot a reply.

We asked you a question or explanation on a thread. We get to watch your run from you own words.

What's crapping out is the fact that you can't reply. What's great is this morning more people get to see what a fraud you are.

Now we're waiting for you to address three things that you were asked.

Yes Luther we read your posting that I live in NJ...all 100 times you posted it. Sadly it has nothing to do with anything you are asked.

Remind everyone as well that Lomelis lives in CA as a reply.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Possibly Logical wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:12am:
That's not important next to him say what he really meant was paying for it through a better trade deal. I can't see how anyone who heard his statement thought that he meant through a better trade deal.

Either he was being deliberately misleading or he is lying about his statement being in reference to a better trade deal. The most plausible explanation is that he is lying now. He probably thought he could bully Mexico into paying for the wall.

I don’t think that Trump thought that he was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall. I think he thought that he was not going to win the election.  All his campaign rhetoric was just bullshit

[RWB wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:34pm:
And she was Supposably an English teacher  Smiley

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Phillip3
LNF Senior Staffer5

Reply #9 - Jan 12th, 2019 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Luther wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 5:46am:
That Mexico will pay for the wall through the New NAFTA trade agreement that hasn't even been ratified yet by congress?

Inquiring minds want top know Wink

It’s his newest way of claiming Mexico will pay for a wall currently to be funded by U.S. taxpayers. And he knows the Trumper lemmings will eat up the newest excuse.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Why is Trump Saying?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules