Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Republican Steve King: How did 'white supremacist' became offensive?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Republican Steve King: How did 'white supremacist' became offensive? (Read 686 times)
Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Republican Steve King: How did 'white supremacist' became offensive?
Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:23am
Print Post  
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) is questioning how terms such as "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" became offensive in the U.S.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King asked in an interview with The New York Times published on Thursday. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

FULL:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/424688-steve-king-asks-how-terms-white-nation...

How did "white supremacist" became offensive?   Roll Eyes

Steve King, the poster child of the new Trump Republican party.

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Republican Steve King: How did 'white supremacist' became offensive?
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:23am:
Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) is questioning how terms such as "white nationalist" and "white supremacist" became offensive in the U.S.

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” King asked in an interview with The New York Times published on Thursday. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

FULL:
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/424688-steve-king-asks-how-terms-white-nation...

Dear Young Ignorant Little Quisling Vypr, .. Steve King does NOT suffer with irrational collective white guilt like so many of you dumb little pasty faced white liberal pwogwessives that are afraid of your very own shadow. -- It were those like yourself that coined words like ''Supremacist''  'blah blah'.. blah', so that you could help garner the vote of the American blacks and other minorities.

Even .. most blacks see you irrational apologist whites as dumber than a box of rocks, Smiley and are easy soft targets for unprovoked assault, robbery, and rape, which they engage in very frequently, .. but, you stupid effeminate white bastards prefer to hide your heads in the sand.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:38am
Print Post  

Stormfront_Stu, the LNF white supremacist/racist posts in support of the white supremacist Steve King. Surprised?  Roll Eyes

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 9:37am:
No, we are NOT all born equal with regard to intelligence levels

Understanding that TRUTH helps to UNDERSTAND what we SEE today with REGARD to BLACKS and their normal BEHAVIOR patterns, and with REGARD to CRIME and VIOLENCE, LOW INTELLIGENCE and LAZINESS.

stu_gatze wrote on Jul 9th, 2018 at 12:40pm:
we are NOT all equal with regard to race.

stu_gatze wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
You REFUSE to see the REAL differences between the races, .. nor do you want to understand the irrational violence and savage behavior of most blacks that are so many that engage in violent crime, but it is true, along with the low intelligence levels.

stu_gatze wrote on Nov 6th, 2018 at 7:01am:
-- you would condemn your own before you would dare condemn those that would slit your damn throat, .. and that is the problem with you irrational collective apologist guilt ridden dumb whites.

stu_gatze wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 11:18am:
That's the problem with the cowardly whites, such as yourself, as you are afraid to tell it as it really is,  

stu_gatze wrote on Nov 5th, 2018 at 10:59am:
.. if those black bastards start any rough stuff and trying to intimidate voters, they WILL be PROSECUTED this time Smiley Smiley

stu_gatze wrote on Jul 20th, 2015 at 1:22pm:
blacks do seek out white women to rape.

black rape on white women has been very high for a long time

stu_gatze wrote on Aug 10th, 2018 at 7:39am:
when it comes to Blacks, Latinos, and Muslims, ..  their REAL behavior mode... is usually violent and savage.

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:02am:
I still say that blacks will ALWAYS need whitey, and I gave you the reasons as to why the majority of blacks CANNOT make it on their own, and I stand by what I said

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 10:09am:
And the FEW that did succeed, when really compared to the black population .. had massive help from whites!

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 4:18am:
Africa really is a shit-hole continent, .. whereas the so called, modern 'humans' never really evolved, for a variety of reasons, and that should explain one hell of a lot of questions that could explain the present.  Wink

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 9:07am:
there is basically very little that black Africans can do for themselves, because, they just are NOT suited for it, and in fact they NEVER were.

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 9:37am:
the TRUTH is that without constant help, black africans CANNOT make it in MOST things on their own.

stu_gatze wrote on Jun 4th, 2018 at 11:42am:
Was Great African Missionary, Albert Schweitzer, a Racist For Telling The Truth?

"these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual,
mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men
in any function of our civilization

I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Never fraternise with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

stu_gatze wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:33am:
Even .. most blacks see you irrational apologist whites as dumber than a box of rocks, and are easy soft targets for unprovoked assault, robbery, and rape, which they engage in very frequently 

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF Majority Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:39am
Print Post  

Stormfront_Stu, are you a typical Trump supporter? Are you representative of the larger whole?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:40am
Print Post  

FULL:

Just for fun why is it you feel that when the word white is used as an adjective it's offensive but when black is used in the same manner it's justifiable?

Back in the 70s there was a nightly newscast called Black News. Today we have BET or Black Entertainment Television. many organization use the word black as an adjective in their names.

What would you say if we had a show called White News? What if whites did the same when they titled companies or organizations? What id someone started a network called White Entertainment Television (cue up the FOX News is that, joke)

Slightly off you topic but related...just curious to hear your thoughts.
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:02am by Abe »  

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:55am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:38am:
Stormfront_Stu, the LNF white supremacist/racist posts in support of the white supremacist Steve King. Surprised?  Roll Eyes

Please young ignorant Quisling, .. I encourage you to keep posting the things I wrote about that science, .. years ago, already confirmed, but, due to 'modern liberalism' of today, they do NOT like to discuss it today.-- as the MORE you post my words and those of that great white African missionary, 'Albert Schweitzer' and even some of the writings of 'Mahatma Ghandhi' from India, MORE and MORE people KNOW the damn truth that they SEE every day also, so, .. by all means, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, young Quisling! -- everyday in Philly, Detroit, Chicago, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Houston, Baltimore, L.A., .. and many other areas, PEOPLE are WITNESSING that the WORDS are VERY very true!  Roll Eyes

Telling it the way it REALLY is, .. is NOT racism, you nitwit!  Smiley

Thanks again,.. for helping to get the message out, .. you dope and imbecile!    Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:03am by stu_gatze »  

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:38am
Print Post  
You Colonials are really, really screwed up on race.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:14am
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:38am:
You Colonials are really, really screwed up on race.

Yeah, .. as the U.K. is already lost for good, just as France is a piece of shit now, and Germany almost lost, thanks to irresponsible immigration! -- enjoy your shithole country, and keep working hard so you can keep funding the foreign bastards that would slit your damn throat in a minute.  Roll Eyes

David Horowitz

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:42am
Print Post  

FULL:

How could anyone possibly be offended by the term, or indeed the idea, of "white supremacy"?  That is a puzzler.  Yep.  A real head-scratcher.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:50am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 9:14am:

Yeah, .. as the U.K. is already lost for good, just as France is a piece of shit now, and Germany almost lost, thanks to irresponsible immigration! -- enjoy your shithole country, and keep working hard so you can keep funding the foreign bastards that would slit your damn throat in a minute.  Roll Eyes

Your ill informed drivel is amusing, moron.

Your country is both more non-white and has a higher number of immigrants than mine.

Immigrants are a net contributor to the economy. That is why they are here.

Personally, I don't wet my trousers at the numbers, but clearly the scary monsters under your bed include all the fictional ones you believe in from whatever joke news sites you slurp up.

Do you have time to do your laundry or cook, with being scared witless 24/7?

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Republican Steve King: How did 'white supremacist' became offensive?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules