Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Tulsi's in!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Tulsi's in! (Read 3,078 times)
Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Tulsi's in!
Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Tulsi Gabbard has announced that she will run for the Presidency in 2020.

Quote:
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard said Friday she will run for president in 2020.

"I have decided to run and will be making a formal announcement within the next week," the Hawaii Democrat told CNN's Van Jones during an interview slated to air at 7 p.m. Saturday on CNN's "The Van Jones Show."

Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran, currently serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee. She is the first American Samoan and the first Hindu member of Congress.

"There are a lot of reasons for me to make this decision. There are a lot of challenges that are facing the American people that I'm concerned about and that I want to help solve," she said, listing health care access, criminal justice reform and climate change as key platform issues.

"There is one main issue that is central to the rest, and that is the issue of war and peace," Gabbard added. "I look forward to being able to get into this and to talk about it in depth when we make our announcement."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/11/politics/tulsi-gabbard-van-jones/index.html

This is the kind of fresh face that I was talking about that the dems need. I doubt she can win because she is a bit too independent minded. However, anything can happen between now and November 2020.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Tulsi's in!
Reply #1 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
I'll vote for her.

But she will never crack the top 5.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Frenchconnection
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:56pm:

This is the kind of fresh face that I was talking about that the dems need. I doubt she can win because she is a bit too independent minded. However, anything can happen between now and November 2020.

No way, the party does not tolerate stepping off the plantation.  Remember when she was the second in command?  She had to quit because she is too far right for them.

She is cute though.

Because it's just a clever, pithy saying based on comedy show talking points shortcutting logic and reason and making the issue worse. ~ Queshank

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #3 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Wow. Jasmine went to the dark side. Cool

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #4 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Gnome De Plume wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:00pm:
Wow. Jasmine went to the dark side. Cool

Racist! Cheesy

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 6:56pm:

Okay   Grin.  Things must be pretty bad on your side anytime both you and Q would vote for a democrat

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #6 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
Okay   Grin.  Things must be pretty bad on your side anytime both you and Q would vote for a democrat

I'm not at all committing to vote for her. My point is that this is the kind of new blood that the democratic party needs to rejuvenate itself. The party has too many old and wrinkled leaders such as Pelosi, Biden, Hillary, Sanders, Warren, Waters, Schumer, etc. You'd be better off if these cows were put out to pasture.

I think Gabbard is a person who sincerely wants to do good for America. There are many issues that she and I are on the opposite sides on, but there are some things that I like about her. I don't know if I could ever vote for a Hindu, but she's bound to win the presidency in her lifetime. Or her next. Or her next. Or her next...

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #7 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:28pm:

That was some deep thinking. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #8 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:38pm:
I'm not at all committing to vote for her. My point is that this is the kind of new blood that the democratic party needs to rejuvenate itself. The party has too many old and wrinkled leaders such as Pelosi, Biden, Hillary, Sanders, Warren, Waters, Schumer, etc. You'd be better off if these cows were put out to pasture.

I think Gabbard is a person who sincerely wants to do good for America. There are many issues that she and I are on the opposite sides on, but there are some things that I like about her. I don't know if I could ever vote for a Hindu, but she's bound to win the presidency in her lifetime. Or her next. Or her next. Or her next...

She's not a nutter like Bernie or the kid with the big teeth. She's not a sanctimonious douche like John Kasich or Mitt Romney. She tends to stay away from politicizing every issue for gain and she isn't divisive. That alone is big in my book though I doubt I would like some of her policies.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Jan 11th, 2019 at 8:38pm:

Well tell me something about her that you like

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Tulsi's in!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog