Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad! (Read 437 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!
Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:20am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:09am:
You tend to get very upset and personal when posters ask you about your posts. Why is that? And, why are you incapable of actually debating issues rather than just starting tread after thread from right wing sites. You are no different than Greg, Vyper or Useless.

Hey Bart, .. you should just worry about yourself and stop giving advice. You don't debate, .. you give dumb shit one-liners, because, you try so hard to be funny, which is why you constantly keep changing your username all the time, .. and you could never behave over at that other old defunct website where you always misbehaved and broke into other people's user accounts, so I had heard.

You thought you were so smart, just like you think now, but, you are NOT quite able to get away with all the shit you got away with at the old website. Ah .. that's too bad for you, eh?  Smiley

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

The Man Who Waved at Trains
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Reply #11 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:26am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:20am:

Hey Bart, .. you should just worry about yourself and stop giving advice. You don't debate, .. you give dumb shit one-liners, because, you try so hard to be funny, which is why you constantly keep changing your username all the time, .. and you could never behave over at that other old defunct website where you always misbehaved and broke into other people's user accounts, so I had heard.

You thought you were so smart, just like you think now, but, you are NOT quite able to get away with all the shit you got away with at the old website. Ah .. that's too bad for you, eh?  Smiley

Bart. That's cute. Old, stale but cute. When will black savages stop committing crimes because Stu posts about it every day on a chat board? And, if they do will you then start threads about white criminals? Or will it be Jewish criminals or Belgian criminals? What's next? Or, is it up to the editorial board of the American Thinker or Breitbart?

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #12 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:39am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:26am:
Bart. That's cute. Old, stale but cute. When will black savages stop committing crimes because Stu posts about it every day on a chat board? And, if they do will you then start threads about white criminals? Or will it be Jewish criminals or Belgian criminals? What's next? Or, is it up to the editorial board of the American Thinker or Breitbart?

You dolt, if you don't like my topic threads, or the way I post, .. don't open them.

Maybe some of us, .. or perhaps many of us, do not like the senseless shit that you post, so, how about that?

Oh .. how you try to be so funny, constantly changing your username here at LNF!   Smiley Smiley

Your idiotic dry humor is as shitty as when you posted under the username, 'Bart', over at the old website that no longer exists, and your affinity for your little stuffed critters gave you away. Like I said, ''too bad the LNF members don't know you the way I do'', and all the dirty shit you used to do, that you CANNOT get away with here at LNF.   Grin  Grin

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:42am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:39am:

You dolt, if you don't like my topic threads, or the way I post, .. don't open them.

Maybe some of us, .. or perhaps many of us, do not like the senseless shit that you post, so, how about that?

Oh .. how you try to be so funny, constantly changing your username here at LNF!   Smiley Smiley

Your idiotic dry humor is as shitty as when you posted under the username, 'Bart', over at the old website that no longer exists, and your affinity for your little stuffed critters gave you away. Like I said, ''too bad the LNF members don't know you the way I do'', and all the dirty shit you used to do, that you CANNOT get away with here at LNF.   Grin

I'm all done with this conversation with you, as you are a waste of time. 

You know me? Are these veiled threats? Are you trying to intimidate me? This is ironic because you always rail against the left and yet here you are acting just like them. You are no different from the liberals. Well done! Smiley

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #14 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:47am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:42am:
You know me? Are these veiled threats? Are you trying to intimidate me? This is ironic because you always rail against the left and yet here you are acting just like them. You are no different from the liberals. Well done! Smiley

What veiled threats? -- Who's threatening you? Are you coming down with dementia now? Nobody is trying to intimidate you.

Oh come on now, .. you love liberals, so, stop trying to insult them.  Smiley

Get a grip!  Grin

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:51am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:47am:

What veiled threats? -- Who's threatening you? Are you coming down with dementia now? Nobody is trying to intimidate you.

Get a grip!  Grin

I didn't say you were. I asked you if you were. Pay attention. You seem to find the need to warn me that you supposedly know me. Looks like you are one of the LNF's young leftist quislings.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:57am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:51am:
I didn't say you were. I asked you if you were. Pay attention. You seem to find the need to warn me that you supposedly know me. Looks like you are one of the LNF's young leftist quislings.

Oh stop using my material, 'leftist quislings'!   Grin

.. and stop playing dumb, Bart!   Wink

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:00am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:57am:

Oh stop using my material, 'leftist quislings'!   Grin

.. and stop playing dumb, Bart!   Wink

That's not material. That's tired old trolling. When do you and Greg start your podcast? "The Two Stus". You guys will be brilliant. You are both haplessly hopelessly partisan, have no independent thoughts of your own and see everything through a racist lens. You can be David Duke to his Al Sharpton. I smell a winner!

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #18 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:04am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:00am:
That's not material. That's tired old trolling. When do you and Greg start your podcast? "The Two Stus". You guys will be brilliant. You are both haplessly hopelessly partisan, have no independent thoughts of your own and see everything through a racist lens. You can be David Duke to his Al Sharpton. I smell a winner!

Who the hell are you to sit in judgement of anybody whether you try to judge Greg or me?

Maybe, .. people do not like your posts, fella! 

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:13am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:04am:

Who the hell are you to sit in judgement of anybody whether you try to judge Greg or me?

Maybe, .. people do not like your posts, fella! 

I'm sure some people don't like my posts but I have never been a racist. And I am not bound to a party or an ideology. You and Greg are complete slaves to your parties. Greg plays the constant victim and you think you are some sort of modern day enlightened white supremacist. You're both the same Except you are more of a leftist then you realize.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules