Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad! (Read 443 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!
Reply #20 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:36am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:13am:
I'm sure some people don't like my posts but I have never been a racist. And I am not bound to a party or an ideology. You and Greg are complete slaves to your parties. Greg plays the constant victim and you think you are some sort of modern day enlightened white supremacist. You're both the same Except you are more of a leftist then you realize.

I can tell by the way you post that you are somewhat young, naive, brainwashed, and misinformed, and that you rely heavily on calling people 'racist', just because they point out the truth that might not always be 'flattering' to specific demographic groups. -- <> This is exactly what the filthy democrat party left desires, so, .. I would say that YOU have been QUISLIFIED over the recent decades, and you behave and sound almost like a millennial aged, 'know nothing'.  Sad

You can keep your leftist PC shit, .. too. Yet another trademark of a young foolish brainwashed young man.

In reality, .. I do not care what you think about me, anymore than I give two shits about the way you are.  Grin

I've spent enough time with you already, and for no good purpose, so, I'm done with you.  Cool

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

The Man Who Waved at Trains
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Reply #21 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:48am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:36am:

I can tell by the way you post that you are somewhat young, naive, brainwashed, and misinformed, and that you rely heavily on calling people 'racist', just because they point out the truth that might not always be 'flattering' to specific demographic groups. -- <> This is exactly what the filthy democrat party left desires, so, .. I would say that YOU have been QUISLIFIED over the recent decades, and you behave and sound almost like a millennial aged, 'know nothing'.  Sad

You can keep your leftist PC shit, .. too. Yet another trademark of a young foolish brainwashed young man.

In reality, .. I do not care what you think about me, anymore than I give two shits about the way you are.  Grin

I've spent enough time with you already, and for no good purpose, so, I'm done with you.  Cool

I only call you and Greg racist and your posts back that up. You obviously do care what I think because you got really upset and went personal when I questioned your reasoning for all these threads about black people. Just own up. The democrats will gladly accept you. You are the young leftist quisling you accuse everyone else of being when they disagree with you.

IP Logged

The Man Who Waved at Trains
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Reply #22 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:59am
Print Post  

Captain Conservative says "Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!....But I hate the darkies"

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:44am
Print Post  
The Man Who Waved at Trains wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 1:59am:
https://i.ibb.co/JnfHJZn/Captain-Conservative.jpg

Captain Conservative says "Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!....But I hate the darkies"

Better stop your lying, boy..

Yep.. you are the typical piece of shit Bart, .. from an old website that no longer exists. You thought you were pretty smart then, just like you do now, but, you are not funny, you are a buffoon.  Smiley

I see that sometimes you called yourself Bert here, but, you like to keep changing your username, .. just like you used to do at that old website. Oh my, talk about all the coincidences that spell you out real good.  Wink

As I have told you, .. too bad the LNF members don't know you the way I do, and all the dirty shit you used to do at that old defunct website.

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #24 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 6:44am:

Better stop your lying, boy..

Yep.. you are the typical piece of shit Bart, .. from an old website that no longer exists. You thought you were pretty smart then, just like you do now, but, you are not funny, you are a buffoon.  Smiley

I see that sometimes you called yourself Bert here, but, you like to keep changing your username, .. just like you used to do at that old website. Oh my, talk about all the coincidences that spell you out real good.  Wink

As I have told you, .. too bad the LNF members don't know you the way I do, and all the dirty shit you used to do at that old defunct website.

Whatever I think of Bert, it is fairly obvious that he was never a member of the Daily Stormer with you, you white supremacist cockroach.

I like how the LNF so-called conservatives are largely AVOIDING this thread and any hint of taking sides. Here's a hint folks, Stormfront_Stu isn't a conservative. Conservatives value the individual. People like Stu condemn you simply because of your group. In Stormfront_Stu's world, if you are black you are a savage. People like Stu have simply hijacked the term conservative and twisted it. But the conservative movement has been so bamboozled by racists that few if any will dare speak up, even when the racism is blatant and in-their-face. In right-wing Trump-slave land, Stu starts looking like the norm rather than the exception.

« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:12am by Vypr »  

RWB wrote on Nov 15th, 2017 at 9:32am:
Trump's an idiot everyone knows that

RWB wrote on Jan 27th, 2018 at 2:30pm:
I believe without a doubt Donald Trump is a sexual harasser

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #25 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:57am:
Whatever I think of Bert, it is fairly obvious that he was never a member of the Daily Stormer with you, you white supremacist cockroach.

I like how the LNF so-called conservatives are largely AVOIDING this thread and any hint of taking sides. Here's a hint folks, Stormfront_Stu isn't a conservative. Conservatives value the individual. People like Stu condemn you simply because of your group. In Stormfront_Stu's world, if you are black you are a savage. People like Stu have simply hijacked the term conservative and twisted it. But the conservative movement has been so bamboozled by racists that few if any will dare speak up, even when the racism is blatant and in-their-face. In right-wing Trump-slave land, Stu starts looking like the norm rather than the exception.

Sorry Young Leftist Quisling Vypr Girl, .. I've never been to any place called, 'Stormer' or whatever, .. or anything remotely sounding similar.

You ARE a piece of crap that loves to make accusations against people, .. and then run off, just like the filthy left does against President Trump, in hope of building collective hate against others here at LNF.

You , .. in addition, are a habitual liar, because, you cannot stop yourself.   Grin

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #26 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:34am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:10am:

Sorry Young Leftist Quisling Vypr Girl, .. I've never been to any place called, 'Stormer' or whatever, .. or anything remotely sounding similar.

You ARE a piece of crap that loves to make accusations against people, .. and then run off, just like the filthy left does against President Trump, in hope of building collective hate against others here at LNF.

You , .. in addition, are a habitual liar, because, you cannot stop yourself.   Grin

I remember reading an article a while back, don't recall the publication any more, that white supremacists in prison were more likely to sexually victimize each other compared to other groups, and then to continue that pattern of behavior upon release. That's the kind of people that make up the Daily Stormer and Stormfront. All those white supremacists preying on each other and the people around them, no matter how helpless.

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #27 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:34am:
I remember reading an article a while back, don't recall the publication any more, that white supremacists in prison were more likely to sexually victimize each other compared to other groups, and then to continue that pattern of behavior upon release. That's the kind of people that make up the Daily Stormer and Stormfront. All those white supremacists preying on each other and the people around them, no matter how helpless.

Vypr,  the problem is the attempt to label all Conservatives as White Supremacists.  There is not a whole lot of these sort of people in our country and behind bars is a good place for them and a place where many of them spend a good part of their lives.  It's a good case for keeping the worst of the worst behind bars and off the street, regardless of their color and gang affiliations.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

of the Inquisition

Reply #28 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:39am:
Vypr,  the problem is the attempt to label all Conservatives as White Supremacists.  There is not a whole lot of these sort of people in our country and behind bars is a good place for them and a place where many of them spend a good part of their lives.  It's a good case for keeping the worst of the worst behind bars and off the street, regardless of their color and gang affiliations.

All conservatives are NOT white supremacists. However, Stu (who really isn't a conservative) IS a white supremacist. That's Bert's point. Do you agree or disagree with Bert?

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #29 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Vypr wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
All conservatives are NOT white supremacists. However, Stu (who really isn't a conservative) IS a white supremacist. That's Bert's point. Do you agree or disagree with Bert?

You may have noticed that I attempt to never engage in personal attacks of other posters.  I attempt to limit my comments to debating positions and issues.  I can't say that I've always been able to keep my cool, but I attempt to maintain the standard I have set for myself.  By so doing, I have been able to engage in a few good discussions even with some of those who have used the tactic of personally attacking and insulting me.  I don't believe labeling anyone is the best way to open any constructive dialogue.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Violent Savages Are Getting Younger And Younger .. So Sad!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules