Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address (Read 68 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address
Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:37am
Print Post  

The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address

By: John Nolte
6 Feb 2019

The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill referenced a public assassination during President Trump’s State of the Union address Tuesday night.

Hill, a far-leftist who despises Trump and has falsely labeled the president a “white supremacist,” alluded to the assassination of Malcolm X, who was gunned down in front of his supporters and family while preparing to give a speech at the Audubon Ballroom in 1965.

“[P]lease let @AOC yell out ‘whose mans is this,'” actor Desus Nice posted on Twitter.

Hill responded, “Nah, she gotta yell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET.”

Nah, she gotta yell: GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET https://t.co/Yi2xYOx00U

— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) February 6, 2019

The”GETCHO HAND OUT MY POCKET” quote refers to the last words Malcolm X probably heard before he was gunned down.

In February 1965, as Malcolm X stood before about 400 people for a Manhattan speech, a man in the crowd yelled, “Get your hand out my pocket!” in an apparent attempt to create a diversion. While Malcolm X’s bodyguards approached the man who yelled, three other men charged the stage, firing a sawed-off shotgun and handguns. Malcolm X died of 21 gunshot wounds.

The reference was not lost on Hill’s 1.1 million Twitter followers:

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/06/the-atlantics-jemele-hill-referen...

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:22am
Print Post  

Libbies, .. don't you want to hear how 'some of your own talk and think'?

Jemele Hill likes to go to the extreme, just to see what she can get away with. Perhaps, .. the President's Secret Service should pay the Affirmative Action and Semi-Illiterate a special visit. Wink

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

The Man Who Waved at Trains
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Re: The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:17pm
Print Post  

Conservatism today, tommorow..& forever!....And I hate the darkies

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

REDACTED

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
A lot of middle class Americans are going to be yelling "Get your hand out of my pocket!" when they realize Trump and the GOP gave them a tax increase, not a tax cut.

My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy. I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy. - Donald J. Trump

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › The Atlantic’s Jemele Hill Alludes to Assassination During State of the Union Address

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules