Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all... (Read 1,948 times)
Genesee
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Look behind you!

Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Feb 10th, 2019 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Okay, alright... So I'm buttressing my opinion with the dialogue from an iconic movie. But let's be honest here... The purpose of infanticide is to...

What?

I'm the man in the box..
IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:30am
Print Post  
If Republicans really hated black and brown people, why is it that we don't support the Planned Parenthood Abortion industry which is most pervasive in minority communities?  I guess we must all be pretty stupid racists.  Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:48am
Print Post  
There is no purpose.  Women have a choice.  If a woman can’t afford to take care of the baby, you welfare haters don’t want to help.   I tell you what.  Push for the government to provide free healthcare and free daycare for all newborns and I will bet that the abortion rate will go way down.  BTW.  In the last decade abortions have dropped significantly
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:56am by Wadsworth »  

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:51am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:48am:
There is no purpose.  Women have a choice.  If a woman can’t afford to take care of the Brady, you welfare haters don’t want to help.   I tell you what.  Push for the government to provide free healthcare and free daycare for all newborns and I will bet that the abortion rate will go way down.  BTW.  In the last decade abortions have dropped significantly

My grandfather's advice to his two daughters regarding birth control was to keep a dime between her knees and if it drops it's time to come home.

�Machiavelli

― Socrates

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:57am
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:51am:
My grandfather's advice to his two daughters regarding birth control was to keep a dime between her knees and if it drops it's time to come home.

That is wonderful advice, but does nothing for the impregnated woman

No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:11am
Print Post  
back on topic.  How aware are you of who Margret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, actually was and what she hoped to achieve in the black community?

"  Whatever you might think of this movement, there is a racist who has done more to destroy the black race than any other single person. That woman is Margaret Sanger. Sanger was a white eugenicist who filled her board of directors with people who thought like she did. Her first organization was the American Birth Control League. It was founded in 1921, and among its initial board members was Lothrop Stoddard who authored the 1920 book The Rising Tide of Color: The Threat against White World-Supremacy. "

In the 1930s, Sanger set out to convince black leaders that their race was stuck in a poverty cycle because their families were having too many children. It was a consistent teaching of Sanger’s and she used it to get birth control accepted among minorities and to stem that “rising tide of color” Stoddard had written about. Sanger’s efforts led to the ABCL establishing its Negro Project. Much has been written about the Negro Project, and even the New York University Sanger Papers Project was forced to admit: “Influenced strongly by both the eugenics movement and the progressive welfare programs of the New Deal era, the Negro Project was, from the start, largely indifferent to the needs of the black community and constructed in terms and with perceptions that today smack of racism.”
https://all.org/margaret-sanger-the-racist-progressives-ignore/

�Machiavelli

― Socrates

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 8:48am:
There is no purpose.  Women have a choice.  If a woman can’t afford to take care of the baby, you welfare haters don’t want to help.   I tell you what.  Push for the government to provide free healthcare and free daycare for all newborns and I will bet that the abortion rate will go way down.  BTW.  In the last decade abortions have dropped significantly

Your argument is weak, as weak as you are.
The killing of a viable child because Mom suddenly decides she doesn't want the child is and should never be considered a choice.  If the child happens to miraculously survive the abortion attempt it should never be a question whether it receives the same medical attention any other living breathing human being deserves, yet the left is all in for ending its life. Why is that? whats the purpose here?  Is the next move going to be a young mother who feels overwhelmed by her two year old ending its young life because of a choice? What is the difference between an hour old and two years old?

Lets talk about the elderly, if we as a society can be so calloused with the life of a truly helpless, innocent life is the next shoe to drop the euthanasia of our elderly, a person who has lingered, no benefit to society yet needing constant medical attention. What about the disabled?
  Where do the left draw the line? When is a life actually worth saving?
  Are these words coming to fruition? Is this the next fight the left chooses to cast it lot?

“You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can't justify your existence, if you're not pulling your weight in the social boat, if you're not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can't be of very much use to yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:41am
Print Post  
There is none so blind as they who will not see...

« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:49am by Wally Wants A Wall »  

�Machiavelli

― Socrates

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:11am:
back on topic.  How aware are you of who Margret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, actually was and what she hoped to achieve in the black community?

"  Whatever you might think of this movement, there is a racist who has done more to destroy the black race than any other single person. That woman is Margaret Sanger. Sanger was a white eugenicist who filled her board of directors with people who thought like she did. Her first organization was the American Birth Control League. It was founded in 1921, and among its initial board members was Lothrop Stoddard who authored the 1920 book The Rising Tide of Color: The Threat against White World-Supremacy. "

In the 1930s, Sanger set out to convince black leaders that their race was stuck in a poverty cycle because their families were having too many children. It was a consistent teaching of Sanger’s and she used it to get birth control accepted among minorities and to stem that “rising tide of color” Stoddard had written about. Sanger’s efforts led to the ABCL establishing its Negro Project. Much has been written about the Negro Project, and even the New York University Sanger Papers Project was forced to admit: “Influenced strongly by both the eugenics movement and the progressive welfare programs of the New Deal era, the Negro Project was, from the start, largely indifferent to the needs of the black community and constructed in terms and with perceptions that today smack of racism.”
https://all.org/margaret-sanger-the-racist-progressives-ignore/

That is not the topic. That is you trying to swing the topic.  It is a conspiracy theory.  It has been disproven many times by many posters on this forum.  Now back to the op.  It can only be infantcide if women are forced.  No one is forcing women to have an abortion

IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:49am:
That is not the topic. That is you trying to swing the topic.  It is a conspiracy theory.  It has been disproven many times by many posters on this forum.  Now back to the op.  It can only be infantcide if women are forced.  No one is forcing women to have an abortion

Untrue,
If a Pregnant women is attacked and as a result her child dies that person cannot be charged with the murder of the child as some states like NY no longer recognizes the child as a separate being.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog