Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all... (Read 1,097 times)
Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative2

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Re: Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Making abortion illegal will stop the infanticide just as gun restrictions will stop school shootings. Proponents can feel moral and good about their imposed restrictions but nothing fundamentally changes. Women will still end unwanted pregnancies and guns will still be available for those wanting one.

This is where we live.

Keep 'em both legal and preach your messages as that will have a more positive impact than codified punishments.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #11 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:24am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:53am:
Untrue,
If a Pregnant women is attacked and as a result her child dies that person cannot be charged with the murder of the child as some states like NY no longer recognizes the child as a separate being.

That is not the definition of abortion

[RWB wrote on Jan 12th, 2019 at 4:34pm:
And she was Supposably an English teacher  Smiley

In Order For You To Insult Me, I must First Have To Value Your Opinion

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:42am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 9:38am:
Your argument is weak, as weak as you are.
The killing of a viable child because Mom suddenly decides she doesn't want the child is and should never be considered a choice.  If the child happens to miraculously survive the abortion attempt it should never be a question whether it receives the same medical attention any other living breathing human being deserves, yet the left is all in for ending its life. Why is that? whats the purpose here?  Is the next move going to be a young mother who feels overwhelmed by her two year old ending its young life because of a choice? What is the difference between an hour old and two years old?

Lets talk about the elderly, if we as a society can be so calloused with the life of a truly helpless, innocent life is the next shoe to drop the euthanasia of our elderly, a person who has lingered, no benefit to society yet needing constant medical attention. What about the disabled?
  Where do the left draw the line? When is a life actually worth saving?
  Are these words coming to fruition? Is this the next fight the left chooses to cast it lot?

“You must all know half a dozen people at least who are no use in this world, who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there and say Sir, or Madam, now will you be kind enough to justify your existence? If you can't justify your existence, if you're not pulling your weight in the social boat, if you're not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can't be of very much use to yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw

Your argument is weak.  1st of all a fetus cannot survive outside the mother's womb unless science has invented a way to incubate the fetus until it is able to live outside of the womb.  The choice is because the mother did not plan the pregnancy and is unable to care for the child once it is born.  You conservatives always talk about birthing a child, but never give any advice after the child is born.  You put down women who are on welfare with 4 or 5 children, but tell them not to have an abortion.  The reason abortions have decreased in the last decade is not because people are having less sex, it is because of the education and availability of birth control.  More women are using birth control and more men are using condoms.  When Women who can't afford to take care of their children, they usually end up in foster care.  Foster care is a government program that pays people to take care of unwanted children. Or the child will stay with the mother who is poor and the government will pay the mother to take care of the children.  Another alternative is to educate poor women and provide them with birth control.  People are not just going to stop having sex.

So how do you feel about the government snatching children away from their parents at the border?  Do you think the government has that right?  Do you think that the government should place them in government programs like foster care and care for them for the rest of their lives.  I just wonder where your so called moral compass begins and where it ends.

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #13 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:42am:
Your argument is weak.  1st of all a fetus cannot survive outside the mother's womb unless science has invented a way to incubate the fetus until it is able to live outside of the womb.  The choice is because the mother did not plan the pregnancy and is unable to care for the child once it is born.  You conservatives always talk about birthing a child, but never give any advice after the child is born.  You put down women who are on welfare with 4 or 5 children, but tell them not to have an abortion.  The reason abortions have decreased in the last decade is not because people are having less sex, it is because of the education and availability of birth control.  More women are using birth control and more men are using condoms.  When Women who can't afford to take care of their children, they usually end up in foster care.  Foster care is a government program that pays people to take care of unwanted children. Or the child will stay with the mother who is poor and the government will pay the mother to take care of the children.  Another alternative is to educate poor women and provide them with birth control.  People are not just going to stop having sex.

So how do you feel about the government snatching children away from their parents at the border?  Do you think the government has that right?  Do you think that the government should place them in government programs like foster care and care for them for the rest of their lives.  I just wonder where your so called moral compass begins and where it ends.

I won't repost them, but go back and view the videos I posted of a few people who not only were fetuses who lived outside the womb, but were victims and survivors of botched abortion procedures.  Ask yourself, how many other human beings may have lived if their lives were not arbitrarily ended at the same point of their mother's pregnancy. 

I encourage you to view them on your own.  There is no need to comment on it.  I'm not condemning you or anyone for what you have previously come to believe.  The perspective of these (and many others) who are actual survivors of botched abortions are certainly germane to this discussion.

videos here..
STORIES OF PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED ABORTION
http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1549636453/28#28

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:07am
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:02am:
I won't repost them, but go back and view the videos I posted of a few people who not only were fetuses who lived outside the womb, but were victims and survivors of botched abortion procedures.  Ask yourself, how many other human beings may have lived if their lives were not arbitrarily ended at the same point of their mother's pregnancy. 

I encourage you to view them on your own.  There is no need to comment on it.  I'm not condemning you or anyone for what you have previously come to believe.  The perspective of these (and many others) who are actual survivors of botched abortions are certainly germane to this discussion.

videos here.. http://www.libertynewsforum.com/cgi-bin/politics/YaBB.pl?num=1549636453/28#28

Sorry I used the wrong term.  I meant to say embryos.  A human baby is able to live outside of the womb after the 5th month of pregnancy.

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #15 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:07am:
Sorry I used the wrong term.  I meant to say embryos.  A human baby is able to live outside of the womb after the 5th month of pregnancy. 

This is what Roe v. Wade attempted to decide when it used the scientific consensus of science of the time to determine viability outside the womb and allowed abortion in the first two trimesters and not the last. This decision kind of split the baby in half between the two extreme views. The scientific evidence today demonstrates viability well before the last trimester.  This is the basis for the challenges, since the decision of Roe v. Wade was based upon the best evidence of 40 years ago.

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

AmericanMom
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #16 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 10:42am:
Your argument is weak.  1st of all a fetus cannot survive outside the mother's womb unless science has invented a way to incubate the fetus until it is able to live outside of the womb.  The choice is because the mother did not plan the pregnancy and is unable to care for the child once it is bornYou conservatives always talk about birthing a child, but never give any advice after the child is born.  You put down women who are on welfare with 4 or 5 children, but tell them not to have an abortion.  The reason abortions have decreased in the last decade is not because people are having less sex, it is because of the education and availability of birth control.  More women are using birth control and more men are using condoms.  When Women who can't afford to take care of their children, they usually end up in foster care.  Foster care is a government program that pays people to take care of unwanted children. Or the child will stay with the mother who is poor and the government will pay the mother to take care of the children.  Another alternative is to educate poor women and provide them with birth control.  People are not just going to stop having sex.

I see you corrected yourself, the remaining opinion is not what we are discussing and is nothing more than an attempt to shift from the topic. . Do try and keep up.

There is no reason whatsoever to kill a viable child. 

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the

Reply #17 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:32am
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:23am:
I see you corrected yourself, the remaining opinion is not what we are discussing and is nothing more than an attempt to shift from the topic. . Do try and keep up.

I wonder how many supporters of Roe v. Wade know that the Plaintiff was Norma McCorvey who was identified by the pseudonym " Jane Roe" and she eventually outed herself and spent the rest of her life as an anti-abortion activist!? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norma_McCorvey

Norma McCovervey's story reminded me of this...  Smiley

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
AmericanMom wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:23am:

That is because I see the whole picture of your conservative train of thought.  You don't want to go passed the birth, but then complain about welfare.  You can't have it both ways. Now tell me, what should we do with the unwanted children after birth?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Feb 10th, 2019 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Feb 10th, 2019 at 11:20am:
This is what Roe v. Wade attempted to decide when it used the scientific consensus of science of the time to determine viability outside the womb and allowed abortion in the first two trimesters and not the last. This decision kind of split the baby in half between the two extreme views. The scientific evidence today demonstrates viability well before the last trimester.  This is the basis for the challenges, since the decision of Roe v. Wade was based upon the best evidence of 40 years ago.

If a baby can be born and live outside of the womb, then it is not an abortion.  What science can demonstrate that a 1st and second trimester fetus is capable of that?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules