Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all... (Read 1,851 times)
Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative3

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Re: Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...
Reply #120 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
So we should kill babies because of how many kids are up for adoption.  Glad you and others are showing your extreme side for all of the nation to see.  The majority of Americans do not support the murder of a baby out of convenience.  This is why Trump's numbers are going up, the masks are coming off and America is seeing the left in all of their hard leftist agenda.

"We" aren't killing babies.

Women who want an abortion are having a medical procedure done that does just that. It's her baby, her body, her choice.

You can call it infanticide, murder or any other term that makes you feel better about yourself. None of that changes what it is, an ugly moral choice a woman must make. Not the man, not the politicians, just the impregnated woman.

Just to set the record straight, abortion is legally killing an unborn human being. I'm not hiding what it is. Unless and until that baby can survive without the mother's body or medical equipment, it's her choice on whether that baby is carried to term or terminated. Not yours. Not mine. Certainly not a bunch of hypocritical male politicians.

FWIW, abortion is the ONLY time you'll see me advocate for death.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #121 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
So we should kill babies because of how many kids are up for adoption.  Glad you and others are showing your extreme side for all of the nation to see.  The majority of Americans do not support the murder of a baby out of convenience.  This is why Trump's numbers are going up, the masks are coming off and America is seeing the left in all of their hard leftist agenda.

Nobody is killing babies.  I say that if you don't want women to have abortions provide them with an alternative.

wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #122 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 1:37pm:
Meaning you have no desire to talk about our role of responsibility when having sex rather then using abortion as the means of birth control.  I get it, you would have to concede there are roles we play to ensure it never gets to the level of an abortion.  We could debate when life begins but why when our role starts at the thought of sex and how we enter into it, minimizing the risks of having to have an abortion.

I see your passion, and I am trying hard not to make fun of you, but I don't think you understand where the world is headed. Very soon, we will be able to manipulate fetuses to any desirable affect we want. Want blue eyes, super smart, no problem. How about gills, or a tail. Want to be black? Brown? Green? Totally your choice. How about subservient or easy sexually aroused? That will be possible as well.

If the most you are passionate about is 'life' vs 'no life', then you are WAY behind the times. Your arguments would be perfect for the 1950s, but today, they are just antique.

I see where we are going, and the opinions I have are based on how to prepare for it. You talk about choices and consequences when you do not seem to understand the consequence of not dealing with the REAL problems that are coming.

Humans will be playing G-d very soon. I don't think evangelical Christianity will be able to deal with it.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #123 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
I see your passion, and I am trying hard not to make fun of you, but I don't think you understand where the world is headed. Very soon, we will be able to manipulate fetuses to any desirable affect we want. Want blue eyes, super smart, no problem. How about gills, or a tail. Want to be black? Brown? Green? Totally your choice. How about subservient or easy sexually aroused? That will be possible as well.

If the most you are passionate about is 'life' vs 'no life', then you are WAY behind the times. Your arguments would be perfect for the 1950s, but today, they are just antique.

I see where we are going, and the opinions I have are based on how to prepare for it. You talk about choices and consequences when you do not seem to understand the consequence of not dealing with the REAL problems that are coming.

Humans will be playing G-d very soon. I don't think evangelical Christianity will be able to deal with it.

Humans will never be G-d despite their best efforts.  You seem to be dodging my question regarding our role in all of this.  Do we not owe it to life to take responsibility of our behavior BEFORE pregnancy?  The object of birth control is taking preventive measures BEFORE the act of sex.  Seems you would rather not have the discussion about personal responsibility.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #124 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
By the way FB, I clearly see the way the world is heading and it is fulfilling the prophecies of Jesus Christ.  There will be a tipping point as the scriptures warn.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #125 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:30pm:

Women who want an abortion are having a medical procedure done that does just that. It's her baby, her body, her choice.

You can call it infanticide, murder or any other term that makes you feel better about yourself. None of that changes what it is, an ugly moral choice a woman must make. Not the man, not the politicians, just the impregnated woman.

Just to set the record straight, abortion is legally killing an unborn human being. I'm not hiding what it is. Unless and until that baby can survive without the mother's body or medical equipment, it's her choice on whether that baby is carried to term or terminated. Not yours. Not mine. Certainly not a bunch of hypocritical male politicians.

Good post.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #126 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:48pm:
Humans will never be G-d despite their best efforts.  You seem to be dodging my question regarding our role in all of this.  Do we not owe it to life to take responsibility of our behavior BEFORE pregnancy?  The object of birth control is taking preventive measures BEFORE the act of sex.  Seems you would rather not have the discussion about personal responsibility.

Just to mix it up...

In 20 years there's a lot of commercial operations who can manipulate your baby.

Where are you?

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #127 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 4:30pm:

Good example of an open honest post

As a society, or as a species, I think it is fair to say that a goal of fewer abortions is a desirable goal. Anything or trend that places a higher value in life I would say is a noble goal for all.

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #128 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Righties.  Lefties.

Look at mojo and Petep.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #129 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 5:48pm:

Do we owe it to life? That's gibberish to me, the parroting of some preacher who has fully indoctrinated you. Do you believe in fairies too?

Now, to your other question (which I always address, unlike you and mine), of course people should take responsibility. But should they be punished if they accidentally begin the process of bringing a new human to the world? No, that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

You seem to think bringing life to the world is a magical miracle by the cloud people, but it is, in fact, the most consistent, mundane, natural phenomena that occurs. Did you know that most of you is bacteria? Only 1 in about every 5 cells that make you up has your DNA in it. I agree that life is wonderful, but we are just one species among many.

I feel sorry for you, needing to be told by your deity that you are special. Not realizing that we are already special, the embodiment of the universe trying to understand itself. I can think of no higher, no grander calling than this. Yet you are impressed by the most mundane trappings of reproduction. By 'miracles' like seas parting and water transmutation. All of these things we can now achieve, and we are barely at the infancy of where our species is headed, what it will eventually (assuming it survives) achieve. Future generations will look back at you and your ideals and consider you cavemen.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all...

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules