Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Maybe It Is Time To Clean Your Own Back Yard.
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Maybe It Is Time To Clean Your Own Back Yard. (Read 428 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Maybe It Is Time To Clean Your Own Back Yard.
Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Everything that the left has accused the right of is now front page news.  Racism, Atty General of Virginia and the Governor of Virginia.  Sexism, the Lt. Governor of Virginia who is facing serious allegations of rape.  We have two Congresswomen who are openly displaying anti-Semenism towards Jews and the nation of Israel.  Yes, we hear the usual claims of these very issues as if it is solely the problem of the Republican party while the Dems are being bombarded by news regarding these issues that seem to never go away.  Can't make accusations while these are issues at the very forefront of the Democratic party.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Maybe It Is Time To Clean Your Own Back Yard.
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:29am
Print Post  
I doubt it will change.   The Big Lie from the Left includes many caricatures of anyone on the Right , who are conservative or Christian, which are demeaning and degrading and even dehumanizing.  Joseph Goebbell used such propaganda to dehumanize and scapegoat Jews. It works and the Left controls the media.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:29am:
I doubt it will change.   The Big Lie from the Left includes many caricatures of anyone on the Right , who are conservative or Christian, which are demeaning and degrading and even dehumanizing.  Joseph Goebbell used such propaganda to dehumanize and scapegoat Jews. It works and the Left controls the media.

Obviously they are not as concerned about these behaviors as they were with the recent allegations concerning Kavanaugh.  Conclusions were made without evidence or support and a demand for an immediate withdrawal of the nominee was made.  Their problem is that their hypocrisy is constantly on display for everyone to witness.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #3 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:37am
Print Post  
OK, maybe one of you cons can explain why we need to hold our state elected officials to a higher standard than our pussy grabber justice obstructer money launderer in chief?

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:46am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:23am:
Everything that the left has accused the right of is now front page news..

No one has said that this sort of behavior is exclusive to the Right but you're lying to yourself (as usual) if you're saying that it's as common .. 

It's getting extra attention BECAUSE they are Democrats ..

e.g.  Have you even heard of Mississippi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves

As a student at Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves participated in a fraternity known for blackface, racial epithets and Confederate dances, a Jackson Free Press examination of Millsaps yearbooks and newspapers from his time there shows. Reeves is a 2019 Republican candidate for governor.

Kappa Alpha Order's pages in the 1993 through 1996 editions of Millsaps' yearbooks show him pictured among its members. Their pages also show unidentified members in racist costumes.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #5 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:23am:
Everything that the left has accused the right of is now front page news.  Racism, Atty General of Virginia and the Governor of Virginia.  Sexism, the Lt. Governor of Virginia who is facing serious allegations of rape.  We have two Congresswomen who are openly displaying anti-Semenism towards Jews and the nation of Israel.  Yes, we hear the usual claims of these very issues as if it is solely the problem of the Republican party while the Dems are being bombarded by news regarding these issues that seem to never go away.  Can't make accusations while these are issues at the very forefront of the Democratic party.

It's about what the sides stand for, not the fringe within each side that may hold views we disagree with.

Take the antisemitism for instance, which as a Jewish person, I take seriously. Yes, there are those on the Dems side that creep me out, but the Dems, as a whole, are more tolerant of diverse lifestyle groups than Reps are. The Reps probably give more money to Israel than the Dems, but there is a catch; the Reps do not see a Jewish state, but a state that is CURRENTLY Jewish, with the intent to convert it to Christianity. So which side worries me more? The Reps, by far.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:53am
Print Post  
It's not like anybody on the right resigns when they do this stuff. Roy Moore road it until the end. He should be the model for how the left handles stuff. Leave it to the electorate to decide.

The left are pussys on this stuff. They want to claim "moral high ground".

The right doesn't give two shits about "moral high ground". They care about winning. You can keep your moral high ground...we want W's.

I've always admired the right for that. The left needs to learn from them on this. Don't resign. Leave it to the constituents to decide whether you should stay or go. I mean, Roy Moore is a rapist. And he almost won down in Alabama.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

"I am the rightest of
rights" - Jassmin 8-24-19

Reply #7 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 10:53am:
It's not like anybody on the right resigns when they do this stuff. Roy Moore road it until the end. He should be the model for how the left handles stuff. Leave it to the electorate to decide.

The left are pussys on this stuff. They want to claim "moral high ground".

The right doesn't give two shits about "moral high ground". They care about winning. You can keep your moral high ground...we want W's.

I've always admired the right for that. The left needs to learn from them on this. Don't resign. Leave it to the constituents to decide whether you should stay or go. I mean, Roy Moore is a rapist. And he almost won down in Alabama.

So, allegedly, is Trump.

What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories. In these stories it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is who is to blame. - V. Legasov

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #8 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:01am:
So, allegedly, is Trump.

And nobody on the right gives a shit.

Seriously...the left needs to ignore this stuff and leave it to the voters. If the right doesn't care...why should the left? So they can look down from their mountain of moral superiority? That's just dumb. Moral superiority is not a "win".

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #9 - Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Feb 11th, 2019 at 11:03am:
And nobody on the right gives a shit.

Seriously...the left needs to ignore this stuff and leave it to the voters. If the right doesn't care...why should the left? So they can look down from their mountain of moral superiority? That's just dumb. Moral superiority is not a "win".

The moral high ground is worth standing by, even if it costs 'wins'. For the left to fight dirty, it would become that which it fights against, the easy path, the tendency for groups to treat others as unwanted or evil. If the left did that, it would no longer be the left.

And the reality is that the left IS winning. Look at how much ground the right has lost in the last 100 years. Trump is like their last gasp of air before they drown, and they know it. Get your 'wins' now, conservatives, because it's going to be a LONG time before another Trump gets elected.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Maybe It Is Time To Clean Your Own Back Yard.

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog