Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Guns in the home provide greater health risk than benefit
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Guns in the home provide greater health risk than benefit (Read 774 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Re: Guns in the home provide greater health risk than benefit
Reply #50 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:29am:
Then, as I've suspected all along, your worldview is more religion than rationale..

What a strange and illogical conclusion.

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #51 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:29am:
Sounds like you're beyond even crowdfunding help. But Archie might be able to talk one of his Mafia buddies into putting you out of your misery.

Then; And we did get to kickass.

- Trustworthy Site
This site is safe with a low security risk.
The Old Days - Full Throttle Full Mag

ys

1.      Cached
Nov 20, 2015 - The police were supposedly knowledgeable of the RPMC on standby so they could assist if needed. ... the residents of Waterbury still talk about that motorcycle club and what they were willing to do for .... Sitting on a motorcycle seat for long rides is impossible to bear the pain of a belt cutting into your ass.

And now. Ha ha ha.

Tough Exteriors, Hearts of Gold - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/12/03/nyregion/tough-exteriors-hearts-of-gold.html

Dec 3, 2000 - Cruise Night at the new Riders Bar and Riders Grill, 26 and 27 Thomaston Avenue, Waterbury, is a chance for the Rat Pack Motorcycle Club to ...

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

We did get to change the Black Panthers mind about visiting Waterbury. Cheesy

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 13th, 2019 at 3:01pm:
That's the point.  Very few people do.

Until recently I lived in the gun loving mountains of North Carolina.  I am the only person I know personally that has used a gun for something that could even remotely be considered self-defense.  I held a pistol up to the window in my front door so that some guy the cops were chasing could see it from outside.

You live the gun life...you're a motorcycle thug...how many people do you know that have used a gun for self-defense?

Look out Fiddler.
SOCIAL MOMENT MOTORCYCLE | Republican American Photos
https://rep-am.photoshelter.com/image/I0000R7zKWEO.h0Y
WATERBURY, CT 27 APRIL 2013--042713JS11--Members of the Rat Pack Motorcycle Club, from left, Brad Kinzly; Bart Ensero; Larry Hibbard and Ted Bordner at the Palace Theater's 2nd Annual Motorcycle Ride Saturday April, 27 on Main Street in Waterbury in front of the Palace. .

This paragraph is at the very end of all the pictures and history of Waterbury. And she was mistaken. We were only beating up the Black Panthers that were burning down the apartment houses where she lived, and then shooting at the firemen or trucks to make them take cover and not put out the fires. They did get some stupid to hang out with them and get arrested too. The police that you all hate were too easy on them in my book. They were dangerous.
She hears the young people cursing the police, talking about how the police use the Rat Pack Motorcycle Club to intimidate Blacks into submissiveness. These white men operate out of an old diner on Meriden Road, have guns, and ride around on their Harley Davidsons beating up Blacks, brandishing their weapons, and threatening law-abiding citizens who simply wish to present their grievances. The police turn their backs, or actually ride around with them on off hours. And when they are on duty, they have used Mace on a pregnant woman and on grammar school girls, administered beatings in back alleys, and beaten and jailed a group of fathers who went to police headquarters to complain about police brutality against their sons. There are only 8 Black policemen on the force of 250 - how can anyone say that the police department gives equal protection to the citizens of North Square?
WATERBURY TIME MACHINE II - freewebs.com
https://www.freewebs.com/waterbury-ct/northend.htm
The club was the closest thing in the Waterbury area to a southern black juke joint. ... After production of Timex watches was moved to a new factory in Middlebury CT in 1944, Benrus produced watch cases in the case factory building until the 1960s . ... talking about how the police use the Rat Pack Motorcycle Club to intimidate Blacks into ...

Cheesy

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #53 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Hi Fiddler. Come on, sit down. Have a beer.
Smiley

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #54 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Archie wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:02pm:
Hi Fiddler. Come on, sit down. Have a beer.

Sure Arch ..  I believe we could. 

IP Logged

Archie
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #55 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:23pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 3:08pm:
Sure Arch ..  I believe we could. 

We may not agree. But you are right.

Smiley

Freedom

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Guns in the home provide greater health risk than benefit

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules