Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases (Read 483 times)
Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Re: Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Reply #10 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:30pm:
Touché

Though when I call Christian conservatives hypocrites, I am doing so within the context of a conversation. It is the conversation itself which is demonstrating the hypocrisy, not simply the religion of the one being a hypocrite.

Hmm. This seems like a bunch of meaningless words meant to justify (in one's own head) a gross generalization that you hold about a massive number of people just minutes after dismissing another for holding a gross generalization about a massive number of people that you identify with.

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:41pm:
Hmm. This seems like a bunch of meaningless words meant to justify (in one's own head) a gross generalization that you hold about a massive number of people just minutes after dismissing another for holding a gross generalization about a massive number of people that you identify with.

He never sees his actions mimicking his claims about others.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:39pm:
fair enough!  Wink 

We are living in fascinating times, aren't we.

Right now, it's all fun and games, no real harm has been done.

Would suck if we were in crisis. Last time we were, Baby Bush freaked out and we ended up in Afghanistan. Trump goes with his gut, and the guy has a LOT of gut. I am fearful his adipose inclinations could cause WWIII.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:40pm:
hah! Says the lead hypocrite of them all.

I acknowledge that I do overgeneralize, and I am grateful when you call me on it.

You love to call me that but you never demonstrate how I am a hypocrite.  Kind of pointless unless you are willing to discuss why you think my actions are.  It's grade school antics that leaves me to really doubt your claim about your profession.  You seem very closed minded.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #14 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:42pm:
He never sees his actions mimicking his claims about others. 

It's just so adorable to me when you gang up to support each other.

Not fair, really, though. Two against one? You're going to need WAY more.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm:

Are you honestly whining about this when you and others do this on a daily basis!?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #16 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:44pm:
You love to call me that but you never demonstrate how I am a hypocrite.  Kind of pointless unless you are willing to discuss why you think my actions are.  It's grade school antics that leaves me to really doubt your claim about your profession.  You seem very closed minded.

Well, if you say that I don't, then obviously that must be true. Seawolf's word is definitive and absolute.

Dude, you are actually strengthening my argument by taking this posture. I've said it before, you wear your soul out for everyone to see. I need prove nothing, you do it far more eloquently than I ever could.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:47pm:
Well, if you say that I don't, then obviously that must be true. Seawolf's word is definitive and absolute.

Dude, you are actually strengthening my argument by taking this posture. I've said it before, you wear your soul out for everyone to see. I need prove nothing, you do it far more eloquently than I ever could.

You dodged, I have pretty tough skin FB.  You can not do 20 years in the Navy and NOT develop tough skin.  You dodged and I have taken noticed.   Wink

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #18 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:47pm:
Are you honestly whining about this when you and others do this on a daily basis!? 

I challenge you to find even one instance, even just one, where your accusation of me is accurate. Show us all where I gang up on you.

Now others, that may be so, but I am conscious and careful not to do it myself, which is why I have such confidence that you will find no examples.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #19 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:45pm:

Who is ganging up? What's the argument here?

You: Conservative Christians are hypocrites!

Also you: If you're calling all democrats crooked, I can dismiss anything you say.

I'm calling you on this, because this was over the course of just a few days.

You give me some justification on how it's ok to hold both of those thoughts because it's in the "context of the conversation". As if any discussion happens outside the context of the conversation that the words are expressed within.

Gross generalizations about massive populations are either ok or they're not.

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules