Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases (Read 488 times)
Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Reply #20 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 12:43pm:
Right now, it's all fun and games, no real harm has been done.

Would suck if we were in crisis. Last time we were, Baby Bush freaked out and we ended up in Afghanistan. Trump goes with his gut, and the guy has a LOT of gut. I am fearful his adipose inclinations could cause WWIII.

I believe his handling of the North Korean crisis ought to calm your fears about Trump going with his gut and blundering into WWIII.  We were on the verge of WWIII and Trump made Little Rocket Man blink.  Trump had to give Kim Jung Un something to save face, but compared to what other Administrations have done, Trump gave him nothing (but a way for him to stand down and save face).  Having said this, if Kim starts launching missiles again and we go to war, what difference will it make if Trump handled it well eighteen months ago?

When Little Rocket Man was launching missiles and we had three carrier task forces deployed off the N. Korean coast, yo may recall there was a meeting in Canada between all the allies who fought along side the US in the Korean war, under the UN resolutions.  If hostilities resumed then, it would have involved a lot of nations.  China and The Soviet Union backed N. Korea then.  Would they again use military force to defend N. Korea?  We may find out!

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #21 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:00pm:
Who is ganging up? What's the argument here?

You: Conservative Christians are hypocrites!

Also you: If you're calling all democrats crooked, I can dismiss anything you say.

I'm calling you on this, because this was over the course of just a few days.

You give me some justification on how it's ok to hold both of those thoughts because it's in the "context of the conversation". As if any discussion happens outside the context of the conversation that the words are expressed within.

Gross generalizations about massive populations are either ok or they're not.

And yet you did not quote me in this very thread:

'
hah! Says the lead hypocrite of them all.

I acknowledge that I do overgeneralize, and I am grateful when you call me on it.
'
I consider those in here representative of conservative christianity. You are hypocrites. Constantly.

My absolute first post in here explained that I am here to learn just what makes you crazy conservatives tick. In addition to the consistent hypocrisy I see in here (Trump is a proven adulterer, but because he gets you what you want, you support him, for example) and among the christian conservatives I am forced to deal with in the real world, I conclude that you ALL are hypocrites.

The other topic was ganging up. I don't do it. Or if I do, it is rare. I do not see the point of it. The only reason to gang up is because your arguments are weak, and you need others to strengthen it. I stand on my own arguments, and do not seek corroboration from those who share my views (though I appreciate it, always).

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #22 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:17pm:
I believe his handling of the North Korean crisis ought to calm your fears about Trump going with his gut and blundering into WWIII.  We were on the verge of WWIII and Trump made Little Rocket Man blink.  Trump had to give Kim Jung Un something to save face, but compared to what other Administrations have done, Trump gave him nothing (but a way for him to stand down and save face).  Having said this, if Kim starts launching missiles again and we go to war, what difference will it make if Trump handled it well eighteen months ago?

When Little Rocket Man was launching missiles and we had three carrier task forces deployed off the N. Korean coast, yo may recall there was a meeting in Canada between all the allies who fought along side the US in the Korean war, under the UN resolutions.  If hostilities resumed then, it would have involved a lot of nations.  China and The Soviet Union backed N. Korea then.  Would they again use military force to defend N. Korea?  We may find out!

NK is playing Trump. He is playing the US the way he always does, but even our bad presidents never fell for it as badly as Trump has by giving him legitimacy through public 'negotiations'. Every time NK gets Trump to meet, that is a victory for them and a loss for us.

This is no different than Trump's wasted missile attack on Syria. Did it do anything? Have the Assad killings stopped? Chemical weapons stopped? Did it bring Assad to the negotiating table? It did nothing but give the illusion that we are projecting strength. Trump is a trained actor. He is adept at convincing his audience he is something that he is not. YOU are his audience, and you have gobbled it up, hook, line, and sinker.

I am MORE worried right now than I was before his silly and failed attempts at making himself look competent.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #23 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
I consider those in here representative of conservative christianity. You are hypocrites. Constantly.

I advocate continual decentralization of power until the state is made non-existent. The only republican I have voted for in 20 years is Ron Paul in a primary.

Your generalizations are hilarious and misguided. To label all "conservative christians" as "hypocrites" is something that, were it returned in any manner, would be labeled as racist or xenophobic.

In fact, I would imagine that if I had your mindset, which labels Donald Trump as equally dangerous as Adolf Hitler, I would compare your intolerance to Christian conservatives to Pol Pot of Khmer Rouge, who led the massacre of tens of thousands of Christians. You're equally as dangerous!!!

My absolute first post in here explained that I am here to learn just what makes you crazy conservatives tick. In addition to the consistent hypocrisy I see in here (Trump is a proven adulterer, but because he gets you what you want, you support him, for example)

If you're a 40 year old conservative christian man, and you can choose between Clinton and Trump (who will, for all of his faults, appoint relatively conservative judges), who do you vote for?

I don't vote anymore.

But to label all christian conservatives as "hypocrites" because they participate in our extremely flawed political system in order to "get what (they) want" is f***ing ridiculous.

That is politics. That is politics in America.

Otherwise you are suggesting that anybody who ever votes for a candidate who is not 100% in line with every issue is a hypocrite. It's madness.

I conclude that you ALL are hypocrites.

What a nutjob. The f***ing nerve to make statements like this but then take offense when another poster here casts a broad generalization against democrats.

Sorry, princess. You're not a special snowflake that gets to act out and then feign righteous indignation when somebody uses your same exact tactics.

The other topic was ganging up. I don't do it. Or if I do, it is rare. I do not see the point of it. The only reason to gang up is because your arguments are weak, and you need others to strengthen it. I stand on my own arguments, and do not seek corroboration from those who share my views (though I appreciate it, always).

There is plenty I've disagreed with Seawolf about in the past, which he'll confirm. I haven't even responded to him in this thread. Jeez. It's my experience that every Progressive Jew is such a snowflake b***h. That's what you all are.

(^Is that ok? If not, why not?)

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #24 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:57pm:
I advocate continual decentralization of power until the state is made non-existent. The only republican I have voted for in 20 years is Ron Paul in a primary.

Your generalizations are hilarious and misguided. To label all "conservative christians" as "hypocrites" is something that, were it returned in any manner, would be labeled as racist or xenophobic.

In fact, I would imagine that if I had your mindset, which labels Donald Trump as equally dangerous as Adolf Hitler, I would compare your intolerance to Christian conservatives to Pol Pot of Khmer Rouge, who led the massacre of tens of thousands of Christians. You're equally as dangerous!!!

If you're a 40 year old conservative christian man, and you can choose between Clinton and Trump (who will, for all of his faults, appoint relatively conservative judges), who do you vote for?

I don't vote anymore.

But to label all christian conservatives as "hypocrites" because they participate in our extremely flawed political system in order to "get what (they) want" is f***ing ridiculous.

That is politics. That is politics in America.

Otherwise you are suggesting that anybody who ever votes for a candidate who is not 100% in line with every issue is a hypocrite. It's madness.

What a nutjob. The f***ing nerve to make statements like this but then take offense when another poster here casts a broad generalization against democrats.

Sorry, princess. You're not a special snowflake that gets to act out and then feign righteous indignation when somebody uses your same exact tactics.

There is plenty I've disagreed with Seawolf about in the past, which he'll confirm. I haven't even responded to him in this thread. Jeez. It's my experience that every Progressive Jew is such a snowflake b***h. That's what you all are.

(^Is that ok? If not, why not?)

Sure, I am totally ok with your generalization.

I think you need to calm WAY down, man.

I'll tell you another generalization I've noticed about you christian conservatives. You're always angry. I've never seen such a wound-up group of people.

We are having discussions here, and if you consider me wrong, prove it. I am listening to you, and by that I mean that I am open to, and even welcoming of, the possibility of changing my mind.

I don't think you are. I don't think you are actually listening with the possibility of seeing things a different way.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #25 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
[quote author=7246515B5A6B76555851340 link=1552572208/22#22 date=1552585514]

NK is   think   they are playing Trump. He (Kim Jung Un)  is   attempting to play   the US the way he always does, but even our bad presidents never fell for it as badly as Trump has by giving him legitimacy the hot spot light of the world stage
through public 'negotiations'. Every time NK gets Trump to meet, that is a may temporally,   look victory for them and a loss for us.  In the long run, all that matters is that N. Korea doesn't continue it's firing missiles and threatening the US and our Allies!

It comes down to either Kim eventually comes around or he begins attempting to blackmail us with nukes and ICBMS again.  Next time, it will be Option B and Kim knows this President isn't bluffing!

You and every American ought to be hoping for our Presidents's success rather than undermining his efforts for peace.  It used to be that all Americans recognized that all politics stopped at the oceans edge and Americans didn't undermine our Presidents while they were abroad conducting foreign policy' They waited until they returned home.  The reason for this is that both sides knew this was unAmerican to undermine our American President in the middle of high stakes negotiations.  The Democrats have established a new low of undermining the President and there is no doubt that our enemies were watching.  The Dems have successfully given aid and comfort to our enemies and this led to Kim thinking that Trump would do anything to be able to return with any deal.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Marvin
LNF Staffer3

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #26 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:45pm:
NK is playing Trump. He is playing the US the way he always does, but even our bad presidents never fell for it as badly as Trump has by giving him legitimacy through public 'negotiations'. Every time NK gets Trump to meet, that is a victory for them and a loss for us.

Is it really a loss and who sees it that way? Would military action have been better? What if one of those test missiles no longer being fired, went astray? It is a matter of perspective as to whether it is seen as a loss.

Quote:
This is no different than Trump's wasted missile attack on Syria. Did it do anything? Have the Assad killings stopped? Chemical weapons stopped? Did it bring Assad to the negotiating table? It did nothing but give the illusion that we are projecting strength. Trump is a trained actor. He is adept at convincing his audience he is something that he is not. YOU are his audience, and you have gobbled it up, hook, line, and sinker.

I don't know how much training at acting he has had, I suspect very little, but what you described fits most politicians. He could have projected his strength by drawing a line in the sand and then moving it when it gets crossed. Who knows?

Quote:
I am MORE worried right now than I was before his silly and failed attempts at making himself look competent.

Don't worry. When anxiety strikes just repeat these infamous words and everything will be alright.

‘I’ve Got A Pen And I’ve Got A Phone’
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:16pm by Marvin »  

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting

Reply #27 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:01pm:
Sure, I am totally ok with your generalization.

You are? Because you castigated another poster in this thread when they made a gross generalization about democrats. IN THIS VERY THREAD. You could dismiss their argument at that point, right? Because they called all democrats "crooked". But now you're caught having to explain why you shouldn't be dismissed for making broad generalizations about a massive population of people.

You're also the guy who thinks that an orange reality star is just as dangerous as Adolf Hitler.

Not based on any actual behavior, but on some mean tweets and words.

So forgive me if I don't believe that you somehow don't find gross generalizations offensive. You just have protected and unprotected classes of people of which one can make gross generalizations.

I think you need to calm WAY down, man.

"Calm WAY down, man" is an old and lazy internet tactic. From the early 2000s.

It's transparent. Meant to portray one's opponent as emotionally unstable, and yourself as calm and reasonable. But the truth is, you don't know my emotional state at all. I'm just typing. Most can see through it. Except for Progressive Jews, who are generally thick as well as immoral.

(Still cool, right? I mean, if you can insult all conservative Christians, you're obviously ok with the above. Right?)

I'll tell you another generalization I've noticed about you christian conservatives. You're always angry. I've never seen such a wound-up group of people.

Anything else disparaging you'd like to say about tens of millions of Americans? Because it was just a few minutes ago when you expressed dismissal of somebody else who tried to do the same.

Let your bigotry flow, brother.

We are having discussions here, and if you consider me wrong, prove it. I am listening to you, and by that I mean that I am open to, and even welcoming of, the possibility of changing my mind.

I don't think you are. I don't think you are actually listening with the possibility of seeing things a different way.

You are making bigoted comments about a massive population of people. And also dismissing others who are making gross generalizations about a massive number of people in a political party because of these generalizations.

It is obvious hypocrisy.

I don't know how to "prove" your bigotry wrong online. Would pictures of happy conservative Christians with their families help? Or perhaps pictures of Christian conservatives not being hypocrites?

I only know how to show you a mirror and let you view your own hypocrisy.

Somehow, you keep missing this.

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #28 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:20pm:
You are? Because you castigated another poster in this thread when they made a gross generalization about democrats. IN THIS VERY THREAD. You could dismiss their argument at that point, right? Because they called all democrats "crooked". But now you're caught having to explain why you shouldn't be dismissed for making broad generalizations about a massive population of people.

You're also the guy who thinks that an orange reality star is just as dangerous as Adolf Hitler.

Not based on any actual behavior, but on some mean tweets and words.

So forgive me if I don't believe that you somehow don't find gross generalizations offensive. You just have protected and unprotected classes of people of which one can make gross generalizations.

"Calm WAY down, man" is an old and lazy internet tactic. From the early 2000s.

It's transparent. Meant to portray one's opponent as emotionally unstable, and yourself as calm and reasonable. But the truth is, you don't know my emotional state at all. I'm just typing. Most can see through it. Except for Progressive Jews, who are generally thick as well as immoral.

(Still cool, right? I mean, if you can insult all conservative Christians, you're obviously ok with the above. Right?)

Anything else disparaging you'd like to say about tens of millions of Americans? Because it was just a few minutes ago when you expressed dismissal of somebody else who tried to do the same.

Let your bigotry flow, brother.

You are making bigoted comments about a massive population of people. And also dismissing others who are making gross generalizations about a massive number of people in a political party because of these generalizations.

It is obvious hypocrisy.

I don't know how to "prove" your bigotry wrong online. Would pictures of happy conservative Christians with their families help? Or perhaps pictures of Christian conservatives not being hypocrites?

I only know how to show you a mirror and let you view your own hypocrisy.

Somehow, you keep missing this.

My goal here is decency, and open-minded discourse.

I do not feel you are coming from the same place. It would take a diatribe to unpack everything you just wrote.

Let's pick a single topic, and discuss it.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting

Reply #29 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:05pm:
My goal here is decency, and open-minded discourse.

Part of this demonstration of decency is to call all Christian conservatives hypocrites and angry, I suppose.

Good for you for taking the high road on your quest for open-minded discourse.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules