Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases (Read 370 times)
KSU_Aviator
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

Red pots for jammies

Re: Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases
Reply #30 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 10:42am:
The second you call the entire Democratic party crooked, you identify yourself as a brainwashed Trump zombie.

Yeah! The party that rigged the primary against one of their candidates isn't corrupt! What where you thinking RWB?

/sarcasm

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #31 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
The second you call the entire Democratic party crooked, you identify yourself as a brainwashed Trump zombie.

BULLSHIT you do it all the time Slapnutts
Quit acting so Sacrilegious

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting
at my great intellect.[/i]

Reply #32 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:36pm:
BULLSHIT you do it all the time Slapnutts
Quit acting so Sacrilegious

Sanctimonious?

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #33 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:38pm:
Sanctimonious?

That too

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #34 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
Part of this demonstration of decency is to call all Christian conservatives hypocrites and angry, I suppose.

Good for you for taking the high road on your quest for open-minded discourse.

I'm not taking high or low road. I am communicating decently. I am not attacking you, as you are me.

I am saying that based on your own statements, and those of other conservative christians in here, I find you to be hypocrites and angry. Nothing you have said goes against that opinion, but if it did, I would be happy to change my point of view. If anything, you are reinforcing it.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting

Reply #35 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 3:58pm:
I'm not taking high or low road. I am communicating decently. I am not attacking you, as you are me.

You have stated repeatedly and in this thread disparaging comments about all "christian conservatives".

Then, when somebody says a disparaging comments about the Democratic Party, you display righteous indignation and state that this person can be dismissed as a brainwashed individual.

I'm pointing this out to you. Repeatedly.

Then you have the gall to repeat that you are here to have a decent discussion while in the same post repeating your broad and bigoted generalizations about 10s of millions of people in this country.

It's really amazing.

The left allows this to occur, as I've stated, because there are protected classes where bigotry will not be tolerated, and unprotected classes against which bigotry is actually a virtue. So in a sense, I can't blame you for being conditioned to not understand my broader point here.

If FaceBook memes and twitter accounts can sway elections, then either accept it as the new reality or let's figure out a new form of government. Because democracy is therefore unfit in the modern age.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #36 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 4:06pm:
You have stated repeatedly and in this thread disparaging comments about all "christian conservatives".

Then, when somebody says a disparaging comments about the Democratic Party, you display righteous indignation and state that this person can be dismissed as a brainwashed individual.

I'm pointing this out to you. Repeatedly.

Then you have the gall to repeat that you are here to have a decent discussion while in the same post repeating your broad and bigoted generalizations about 10s of millions of people in this country.

It's really amazing.

The left allows this to occur, as I've stated, because there are protected classes where bigotry will not be tolerated, and unprotected classes against which bigotry is actually a virtue. So in a sense, I can't blame you for being conditioned to not understand my broader point here.

I agree, your interpretation is amazing.

IP Logged

Rabbit_Reborn
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

[i]Latin quote hinting

Reply #37 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  

Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
I consider those in here representative of conservative christianity. You are hypocrites. Constantly.

Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 1:39pm:
I conclude that you ALL are hypocrites.

Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 2:01pm:
I'll tell you another generalization I've noticed about you christian conservatives. You're always angry. I've never seen such a wound-up group of people.

So have you determined who is brainwashing you?

Or is it only when other people make gross generalizations that they prove themselves to be brainwashed?

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative2
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #38 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Rabbit_Reborn wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 12:45pm:
So have you determined who is brainwashing you?

Or is it only when other people make gross generalizations that they prove themselves to be brainwashed?

I am flattered that you chose to invest so much time in me, so here is my response.

You quote what I am saying, but you never question why I am saying it. You assume that you understand my motives, but you do not, even though I explained my motives in this very thread (which you conveniently skipped when showing me your list of my statements).

I want to learn why your side is the way it is. One strategy I use is to challenge your side with bold statements that I expect you to see as obviously absurd. This usually results in an interesting conversation where I learn what YOUR motives are.

But this simple tactic has had the opposite effect on you. You have assumed that I hold these views, that I actually generalize millions of people. You have focused on the trees, but not the forest. And I have tried several times to get you to see this without being directly insulting to you, but now here we are.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #39 - Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Mar 15th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
I am flattered that you chose to invest so much time in me, so here is my response.

You quote what I am saying, but you never question why I am saying it. You assume that you understand my motives, but you do not, even though I explained my motives in this very thread (which you conveniently skipped when showing me your list of my statements).

I want to learn why your side is the way it is. One strategy I use is to challenge your side with bold statements that I expect you to see as obviously absurd. This usually results in an interesting conversation where I learn what YOUR motives are.

But this simple tactic has had the opposite effect on you. You have assumed that I hold these views, that I actually generalize millions of people. You have focused on the trees, but not the forest. And I have tried several times to get you to see this without being directly insulting to you, but now here we are.

Wow.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Question for the forum regarding the Mueller cases

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules