Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump (Read 50 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump
Mar 14th, 2019 at 10:53am
Print Post  
Cool

Bruce Ohr Testimony: I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump

By: Aaron Klein
14 Mar 2019

Bruce Ohr, a career Justice Department official, admitted in recently released testimony that he informed the FBI that the infamous, largely discredited anti-Trump dossier authored by Christopher Steele was tied to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Ohr testified that he further warned his FBI superiors that the dossier information was likely “biased” against Trump and that he thought Steele was “desperate that Trump not be elected.”

Ohr revealed that he spoke to the FBI about the role of Fusion GPS in producing the dossier, and informed the agency that his wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS.

Critically, Ohr said that he transmitted all of that information in the time period before the FBI under James Comey certified the FISA application to obtain a warrant to conduct surveillance on Carter Page, a former adviser to President Trump’s 2016 campaign. Comey signed the first FISA application in late October 2016.

Ohr’s testimony raises numerous immediate issues for the FBI and separately for Comey.

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/14/bruce-ohr-testimony-i-told-fbi-chr...

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Also:

Bruce Ohr testimony shows something's really rotten at the Justice Department

" Ohr testified that, in August 2016, McCabe directed him to brief three DOJ personnel, all of whom Ohr outranked. That’s not how it works. Higher-ups get briefed by personnel who report to them. One of the three was Andrew Weissman, who was then head of the Fraud Section. I supervised the Fraud Section.   It has nothing – nada – to do with FISA or intelligence investigations. There was no basis whatsoever for Weissman to be briefed on the dossier. Even if he had high-level clearances, he would not have had the required “need to know.”

" Weissman has been criticized by a federal court for suppressing evidence favorable to the defense.  It was his henchmen at the Fraud Section who threatened my client, Douglas Campbell, that he would be prosecuted if he continued his Uranium One lawsuit, exposing how the Clintons, while she was Secretary of State, benefitted financially from two corrupt Russia companies being authorized to purchase 20 percent of U.S. uranium. Weissman is a well-known Clinton-ista, having contributed to Hillary’s campaign and attended her November 2016 election night “victory” party. Perhaps he was briefed on an issue alien to his portfolio because he was a Clinton plant at DOJ and McCabe, also a Clinton ally, included Weissman so he could report the status of the dossier to the campaign. "   https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bruce-ohr-testimony-shows-somethings-really-rott...

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Re: Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 11:24am
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 11:06am:
Also:

Bruce Ohr testimony shows something's really rotten at the Justice Department

" Ohr testified that, in August 2016, McCabe directed him to brief three DOJ personnel, all of whom Ohr outranked. That’s not how it works. Higher-ups get briefed by personnel who report to them. One of the three was Andrew Weissman, who was then head of the Fraud Section. I supervised the Fraud Section.   It has nothing – nada – to do with FISA or intelligence investigations. There was no basis whatsoever for Weissman to be briefed on the dossier. Even if he had high-level clearances, he would not have had the required “need to know.”

" Weissman has been criticized by a federal court for suppressing evidence favorable to the defense.  It was his henchmen at the Fraud Section who threatened my client, Douglas Campbell, that he would be prosecuted if he continued his Uranium One lawsuit, exposing how the Clintons, while she was Secretary of State, benefitted financially from two corrupt Russia companies being authorized to purchase 20 percent of U.S. uranium. Weissman is a well-known Clinton-ista, having contributed to Hillary’s campaign and attended her November 2016 election night “victory” party. Perhaps he was briefed on an issue alien to his portfolio because he was a Clinton plant at DOJ and McCabe, also a Clinton ally, included Weissman so he could report the status of the dossier to the campaign. "   https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bruce-ohr-testimony-shows-somethings-really-rott...

You ARE positively correct. No doubt that Bruce Ohr's testimony was very very big!  Cool

Not sure, .. but little bits of information seem to be coming out very slowly that those involved in the filthy deep-state to sink Trump's Presidential candidacy, and then try to destroy his Presidency after he defeated Hillary, .. may themselves be opened up for investigation and prosecution. If so, .. I cannot wait to witness! Smiley

David Horowitz

IP Logged

A Wally in Winter
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 11:40am
Print Post  
The Lefties aren't going to engage in this or other topics which tear at the heart of their beliefs in the Trump/Russia collusion hoax.

They aren't even going to believe it when the prosecutions begin, of those who have broken the law to create and continue this hoax on the American people.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

forever!

Reply #4 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
A Wally in Winter wrote on Mar 14th, 2019 at 11:40am:
The Lefties aren't going to engage in this or other topics which tear at the heart of their beliefs in the Trump/Russia collusion hoax.

They aren't even going to believe it when the prosecutions begin, of those who have broken the law to create and continue this hoax on the American people.

The filthy liberal news networks played a large role in the attempted coup on President Trump, .. and they NEED to be taken to task for their very own culpability in working with the demoncraps in their efforts to destroy President Trump!   Cool

David Horowitz

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Bruce Ohr Testimony:I Told FBI Chris Steele Was ‘Biased,’ ‘Desperate’ to Defeat Trump

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules