Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereThe House › Won't be long now
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Won't be long now (Read 999 times)
billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Won't be long now
Reply #10 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 11:21am:
Good ole billy using the same stale old tactics from 3 years ago, Create 5 usernames and keep them on the back-burner. Post as billy until banned. Stomp your feet and swear never to return to LNF. Go over to the Blue Ridge board and brag about it then comeback here, this time as arteyu and one other that I know you are using but won't tip you off about it yet...and post as billy in the "sub-forums" and post as your sock puppet on the Politics board. That will surely fool everyone. Roll Eyes Oh wait, they already mock you there and you are still trolling to boot.

Your words my friend, not mine. Kiss

by billy.pilgrim » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am

Billy only posts as billy.pilgrim and has for about 10 years (exception was Dwayne Hoover at cpf or I would never have been admitted for the few days it took to get a lifetime ban). Ten+ years ago I was Kilgore Trout until some paranoid Greenville goober politician named Trout thought I was all about him and got me banned from the Greenville Gannett forum and I was told that I could not use "trout" in my name any more for ever and ever.
I hear that he got his own ban to one of our lovely prison facilities - I credit his demise to my consumption of large amounts of sacrificial pasta.
I was also Friend-o-Fred (Thompson) at the Greenville site in order to shadow a sock character there - jknowgood. Mostly just followed him around like a puppy. nogood has a lot in common with our homer. He was was also Partisan64 or 67 or some such.

Billy's "wife", Lionel Merble, (SINCE CHANGED) did post notice that billy's retaliatory 2 week ban of lnf but she has been silent since.

(I did create another tested but mostly unused character should I change my mind about being billy).

That's all Folks.

Just curious - did Dwayne's Colluding Pussy Grabber thread survive. For awhile solar put it in a members only location.

note - lnf's Bunker requires asking admin but I think that he always gives permission.

could it be possible that you don't understand that these forums have been dead for over 10 years and I was only banned because my name was similar to one of their local politicians and I didn't post for a few weeks and missed the message? I called them, they explained that I couldn't be a Trout. so I picked his buddy Billy - been Billy ever since until Solar refused to allow Billy to join his club, I used another of Trout's buddy's name to join. Sadly Dwayne was quickly booted. That's all folks except for my one in reserve and the jknowgood tag-a-long from long long ago.

could it be that you don't understand that you have been outed as at least 11 sock posters in the last 2 years?

could it be that you are just a tab obsessive?

3 strikes again and please try to stay on topic

the wis-dum of acrhie
"I am sure Trump is like me."
"There is no capitalism under Obama’s rule. He is a fu8&^ communist."

IP Logged

LadyBug
LNF Senior Staffer6
LNF Bunker

Hey Everybody! Good to
be back.

Reply #11 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
billy. wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 9:38am:
You really don't know? You must be a youngster.

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow

From Cuba to RFK, on through the FBI and sock hops at the gym, tomorrow is the day we celebrate International ... ... Day

Those are clues? Never heard this one on Jeopardy!  Grin

Can't wait until tomorrow to find out what we should be celebrating, and how.

"Life is what happens while you're making other plans."

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
LadyBug wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 6:28pm:
Those are clues? Never heard this one on Jeopardy!  Grin

Can't wait until tomorrow to find out what we should be celebrating, and how.

Jeopardy, now you sound old.

You must wear penny loafers and bobby socks, but the loafers have to come off at the gym.

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #13 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 6:02am
Print Post  
billy. wrote on Apr 10th, 2019 at 4:36pm:
could it be possible that you don't understand that these forums have been dead for over 10 years and I was only banned because my name was similar to one of their local politicians and I didn't post for a few weeks and missed the message? I called them, they explained that I couldn't be a Trout. so I picked his buddy Billy - been Billy ever since until Solar refused to allow Billy to join his club, I used another of Trout's buddy's name to join. Sadly Dwayne was quickly booted. That's all folks except for my one in reserve and the jknowgood tag-a-long from long long ago.

could it be that you don't understand that you have been outed as at least 11 sock posters in the last 2 years?

could it be that you are just a tab obsessive?

3 strikes again and please try to stay on topic

Funny thing about that is you have been lying for years about me having sock puppets only because I accused you of doing it. Problem for you is everyone knows what you do. Even the admin told you that I have only one account. It's why they treat you as they do on the Politics board. YOU JUST CONFESSED HERE AND AT THE BLUE RIDGE BOARD to EXACTLY what has been said of you for years. You have made a habit of calling me rednright when you know damned well that I was never him, wasn't here at the time. Worse others told you so yet you continued to lie.

As to Solar (obsess much?)..maybe you should stay on topic. You've tried trolling that board at least a dozen times. Solar has nothing to do with anything just as your explanation here is a rehash of what your post from Blue Ridge already told us.

I'm obsessive? You're the one who admits to doing what I said you've been doing for years. You swore to leave here for good and returned how many times? You post under how many different names here...and yet I'm obsessive? Seems you're obsessive about wanting to post on LNF.

So billy make up, then list those 12 names you lie about me having.

You forgot to lie about Cruzman which was changed to this name, Abe. Go look billy or do you want me to embarrass you by linking to the posts that say "Abe-Ex-member". I'll spare you for now.

3 strikes? What are you going to do? Whine to the admin again.  Ask me if I care? What's she going to do ban me? You're so stupid that you(and certainly Ulysses) don't even realize who one of the admins is.

Here's what you "don't understand". If you stopped behaving like a trolling asshole on the politics board, you wouldn't get banned and then need 5 accounts to try and fool people... who out you after 3 posts, atreyu.

I see Lionel Merbel has a new name as well. Wink

« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2019 at 6:21am by Abe »  

IP Logged

LadyBug
LNF Senior Staffer6
LNF Bunker

Hey Everybody! Good to
be back.

Reply #14 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:11am
Print Post  
MAYBE April 11 is International "Air out your grievances against fellow posters in the House" Day.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:15am
Print Post  
LadyBug wrote on Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:11am:
MAYBE April 11 is International "Air out your grievances against fellow posters in the House" Day.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, maybe it is. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

LadyBug
LNF Senior Staffer6
LNF Bunker

Hey Everybody! Good to
be back.

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:24am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:15am:
Yeah, maybe it is. Roll Eyes

Naw, probably not. But I wish he'd hurry and make the reveal. I don't know if I should wear a certain color, buy special food, send greeting cards and/or gifts, or what.  Grin 

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #17 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:27am
Print Post  
LadyBug wrote on Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:24am:
Naw, probably not. But I wish he'd hurry and make the reveal. I don't know if I should wear a certain color, buy special food, send greeting cards and/or gifts, or what.  Grin 

It will be anticlimactic.

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 9:40am
Print Post  
LadyBug wrote on Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:24am:

I already said - penny loafers and bobby socks will be fine, although some may want to get out the guitars, a sax and some drums and head for the garage or the gym

the wis-dum of acrhie

IP Logged

billy.
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 11th, 2019 at 9:43am
Print Post  
And turn up the volume,

Cause today is International Louie Louie Day