Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NIMBY
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NIMBY (Read 940 times)
RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Re: NIMBY
Reply #50 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Ulysses wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 11:04am:
Snowflake needs to review:

"Not for wimps!"

Good thing it doesn't say
NOT FOR SISSIES or you'd be in deep shit.

I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND DRINK WHISKEY AND LIBERALS I'M ALL OUT OF WHISKEY

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Vote Him Out!

Reply #51 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 11:36am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 11:09am:
Good thing it doesn't say
NOT FOR SISSIES or you'd be in deep shit.

Miss Piggy needs a timeout.

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #52 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:12pm
Print Post  

"Not for wimps!"

Grin Grin Grin Grin
He has no rebuttal.  He is a chicken shit coward

wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #53 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Cher's made it pretty clear that she doesn't want hoards of illegal aliens dumped in their backyard.  Why shold any other community be burdened with them?

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #54 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:22pm:
Cher's made it pretty clear that she doesn't want hoards of illegal aliens dumped in their backyard.  Why shold any other community be burdened with them?

Yeah, Cher represents California

They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #55 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 8:10am:
I love it when leftists demonstrate ...

1- They don't understand human nature.

I love it when self described Trump Whispers try to tell me about human nature.

2- They are as clueless about politics as the Democratic leadership. 

Gosh Q.. Not everyone can be as super duper ultra smart as you and Trump.  Us poor ignorant non-TrumpHumpers just have to learn how to decipher his lies alternate facts.

3- You've never understood the reason for my opposition to Democrat talking points.

LOL .. Of course I do..  But you do seem to think that you operate on a higher plane.  I understand what you say but I also understand that on the level of acceptance as you lay out it only applies to a small percentage of Americans.  It is not the norm...   

Stop taking your talking points from Democratic leadership Fiddler.

I don't ..  It isn't necessary. Non-Trumpian morals, facts and data will result in very similar points.

Including the Democratic leadership masquerading as news anchors.

Grin  You've got it bad ..

There's a reason Trump is doubling down on this.  It's because now that Pelosi and zombots like yourself have reacted .... there's blood in the water.

Here is the only possible response that could get Democrats out of the tough spot they're in on this issue.

"Yes!  Please!  Send these poor homeless babies to our communities where we can care for them and get them out of the hands of Trump's stormtroopers.  The federal government has demonstrated for two years running now they are incapable of handling the refugee crisis on our border." 

Like these?

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney: “The city would be prepared to welcome these immigrants just as we have embraced our immigrant communities for decades."

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel: “As a welcoming city, we would welcome these migrants with open arms, just as we welcomed Syrian refugees, just as we welcomed Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria and just as we welcome Rohingya refugees fleeing genocide in Myanmar."

Mayor Marc McGovern of Cambridge, Massachusetts: “I am proud that Cambridge is a sanctuary city. ... Trump is a schoolyard bully who tries to intimidate and threaten people. I’m not intimidated and if asylum seekers find their way to Cambridge, we’ll welcome them.”

San Francisco Mayor London Breed: “Like so many issues we are forced to talk about during this presidency, this isn’t a real idea or a real proposal, it’s just another scare tactic."

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler: “Humans are not pawns. This is not a game. These are people’s lives ... Portland will continue to protect its sanctuary status in accordance with Oregon law and the U.S. Constitution. We strongly denounce the cruel efforts of this administration to retaliate against sanctuary cities.”

Mayor Daniel Drew of Middletown, Connecticut: “It’s a sign of the president’s tremendous weakness as an executive and weakness as a leader, and of the degree to which he pales in comparison to all of his recent predecessors."

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio: “He uses people like pawns ... New York City will always be the ultimate city of immigrants – the President’s empty threats won’t change that.”

Mayor Steven Hernandez of Coachella, California: “We have already been working alongside partners to ensure that recently arrived families, women and children get the services they need to make their successful transition into America."

If you want to go with "This is a political attack" or "We don't want these people here"  (which are both the same thing)... you lose.  You just gave Trump a very effective campaign ad for 2020.

Nonsense..  They are not remotely the same thing.  TRUMP believes that he needs to attack these sanctuaries and to him it's a political attack on those he see as enemies...  For crappity smacks sake.. he said they were enemies..  If nothing else the "Let’s see how happy they are" let's you know that he thinks it's an attack. 

The sanctuary cities do not and have said that they will take in refugees.  That does not disqualify them from calling Trump's pandering to his knuckle-dragging base an attack.

It's perfectly OK for them to call Trump out for feeling that he needs to attack them even though the actual attack is, to them, not an attack.

He's not going to follow through on this threat.. First it's illegal and second it's plain stupid which is why the Trumpers eat it up . .   but now that I've said that ..since when has something being stupid stopped Trump from doing it..

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #56 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:38pm
Print Post  

"Not for wimps!"

Ad hominem is a wimpy strategy.  It isn't hard to argue without ad hominem.  Should be no problem restating the post without them.  Actually, quite easy given how much of the post was ad hom.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #57 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:38pm:
Ad hominem is a wimpy strategy.  It isn't hard to argue without ad hominem.  Should be no problem restating the post without them.  Actually, quite easy given how much of the post was ad hom.

Stop obsessing about the wording of the post and repond to its content

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #58 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:40pm:
Stop obsessing about the wording of the post and repond to its content

I have never concerned myself with wording or grammar so long as I can understand the post.

The ad hominems make up a large share of the content.

Restate without them and I will gladly respond.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #59 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:42pm:
I have never concerned myself with wording or grammar so long as I can understand the post.

The ad hominems make up a large share of the content.

Restate without them and I will gladly respond.
You have a comprehension problem or are you just trying to evade responding?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NIMBY

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules