Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NIMBY
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) NIMBY (Read 954 times)
wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Re: NIMBY
Reply #60 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
You have a comprehension problem or are you just trying to evade responding?

Nope.  Neither.

Happy to respond, and comprehend just fine.

Just sick of the hair-trigger everyone has with resorting to ad hominem.  It pointlessly degrades the discussion.

So, again, restate your post without personal attacks and I will be glad to respond.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #61 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:48pm:
Nope.  Neither.

Happy to respond, and comprehend just fine.

Just sick of the hair-trigger everyone has with resorting to ad hominem.  It pointlessly degrades the discussion.

So, again, restate your post without personal attacks and I will be glad to respond.

I am not here to make you feel better.  If you don't want to respond, fine.  Your lack of response is telling.

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #62 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:50pm:
I am not here to make you feel better.  If you don't want to respond, fine.  Your lack of response is telling.

I have been entirely transparent about the reason for the lack of response.

The lack of a ad-hom-free restatement is telling.  Why not just restate the post without personal attacks?

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #63 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
wyattstorch2004 wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm:
I have been entirely transparent about the reason for the lack of response.

The lack of a ad-hom-free restatement is telling.  Why not just restate the post without personal attacks?

Then stop being a drama queen and let it go.  If you don't like my response, then ignore my response.  Your continuing comments on the matter because I hurt your feelings is childlike.  Grow up and either respond like a man or ignore it.

No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #64 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:18pm:
I love it when self described Trump Whispers try to tell me about human nature.

NOW you're getting it.

Altho I've moved on from "Trump whisperer."  Got an upgrade.  A couple weeks ago at dinner a coworker and my wife started calling me a prophet.  Because I keep getting things right.  And then I had to sit there embarrassed while they went through the long list of things I keep saying "This is what's going to happen and I can't believe these crappity smacking idiots ... blah blah blah" and then they happen.  I humbly pointed out one doesn't need divine powers to read the news.  You just need a willingness to not stick exclusively to the flavor of news that tastes best to you.

Quote:
Gosh Q.. Not everyone can be as super duper ultra smart as you and Trump.  Us poor ignorant non-TrumpHumpers just have to learn how to decipher his lies alternate facts.

Don't be so hard on yourself Fiddler.  You're not stupid.  You're just brainwashed.

Quote:
LOL .. Of course I do..  But you do seem to think that you operate on a higher plane.  I understand what you say but I also understand that on the level of acceptance as you lay out it only applies to a small percentage of Americans.  It is not the norm...   

No no no.

I operate on a much lower plane. 

And I'm not sure why you think "50%" is such a small percentage.

And further, it's not even 50% who are operating on that lower plane.  It's 100%.  Here you are again, like a typical leftist, trying to claim you're the ubermensch.  Immune to the biological and evolutionary frailties of those non leftist ubermensches.

(That's another part of the "predictable" that earned me prophet status.  A lifetime spent studying biological and evolutionary frailties and understanding from years of exposure that leftists mistakenly think they've "rationalized" their way out of them.)

Quote:
I don't ..  It isn't necessary. Non-Trumpian morals, facts and data will result in very similar points.

Morals, facts and data are meaningless.  It's a hallmark of you thinking you've rationalized your way out of the biological and evolutionary frailties of the human condition. 

Quote:
"You mean like these?"

Then Fiddler shared a list of people nobody has ever heard of and nobody listens to to bolster his argument that the "Democrats" are handling this well.

No.  I mean more like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer being reported on by the nightly news and MSNBC and CNN hosts.

You know.  The same place everyone else is hearing news.

Quote:
Nonsense..  They are not remotely the same thing.  TRUMP believes that he needs to attack these sanctuaries and to him it's a political attack on those he see as enemies...  For crappity smacks sake.. he said they were enemies..  If nothing else the "Let’s see how happy they are" let's you know that he thinks it's an attack. 

They are exactly the same thing.

Quote:
The sanctuary cities do not and have said that they will take in refugees.  That does not disqualify them from calling Trump's pandering to his knuckle-dragging base an attack.

It's perfectly OK for them to call Trump out for feeling that he needs to attack them even though the actual attack is, to them, not an attack.

No.  He didn't "feel he needed to attack sanctuary cities."  He saw a move that was not only popular with his base, but that makes perfect sense.  "Let the people who want these illegal immigrants have the illegal immigrants."

That appeals on a primal level.  (There's that lower plane again) And boxes Democrats into a position where disagreeing with this policy or feigning outrage the way many elected officials are, makes them look like hypocrites.

Not to you.  LOL.  Of course not to you  Roll Eyes   But you're one of those leftists who has never quite understood that the rest of the country doesn't think like you do.

There's more numbers to pay attention to than just Trump's approval rating.  Especially considering Trump's approval rating was 38 when he won election.   

Quote:
He's not going to follow through on this threat.. First it's illegal and second it's plain stupid which is why the Trumpers eat it up . .   but now that I've said that ..since when has something being stupid stopped Trump from doing it..

There are people who argue catch and release is also illegal.  It has not stopped prior presidents.

It hasn't stopped presidents from doing things like changing the way deportation statistics are calculated by driving people along the border away from where they were detained and calling them "deportations" to bolster their deportation numbers and look tough on deportations. Seems a small stretch to drive them to San Francisco instead of just a couple hundred miles up the border.

We might be surprised by what presidents can do, so long as they can find a court to back them up.

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #65 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Let me put it to you another way Fiddler.

Ignore the outrage, the mockery, the "attacks."

If Democrats try to stop Trump from shipping people apprehended trying to cross the border to sanctuary cities ... Trump wins.

He's betting they stop him. 

Because he wants the win.

If they don't stop him, he loses.  But he knows ... like I do ... Democrats will stop him because TRUMP!

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #66 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:52pm:

If Democrats try to stop Trump from shipping people apprehended trying to cross the border to sanctuary cities ... Trump wins.

If they don't stop him, he loses.  But he knows ... like I do ... Democrats will stop him because TRUMP!

Queshank

I think it's a win : win.  Most of his supporters understand that Trump can not hold them and he must comply with the law.  He's being sued for dumping them at bus stations at border towns (they don't want them).  If the Democrats are successful in stopping him from sending them to Sanctuary CIties it puts both Sanctuary Cities and the Problem of Mass Invasion by illegal immigrant families on the tippy top of the agenda from now until the election.  If they go to places like San Francisco, the residents of these cities will squawk at their Democrat Leader's to do the job of taking care of American; not foreign citizens,

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #67 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:52pm:

Queshank

Let me put it this way, you are not a profit because you get nothing right.  The fact is that the Democrats have no intention of stopping Trump from sending those that cross the border to sanctuary cities.  Why? Because Trump has no intention of sending those that cross the border to sanctuary cities.  Just more shit that comes out of his mouth that you believe because you are gullible

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #68 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:00pm:
I think it's a win : win.  Most of his supporters understand that Trump can not hold them and he must comply with the law.  He's being sued for dumping them at bus stations at border towns (they don't want them).  If the Democrats are successful in stopping him from sending them to Sanctuary CIties it puts both Sanctuary Cities and the Problem of Mass Invasion by illegal immigrant families on the tippy top of the agenda from now until the election.  If they go to places like San Francisco, the residents of these cities will squawk at their Democrat Leader's to do the job of taking care of American; not foreign citizens,

Why can’t you get it through your thick heads that Trump has no intention of putting those that cross the border on a bus and shipping them off to sanctuary cities.  Do you realize that is illegal

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #69 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:59pm:
Then stop being a drama queen and let it go.  If you don't like my response, then ignore my response.  Your continuing comments on the matter because I hurt your feelings is childlike.  Grow up and either respond like a man or ignore it.

Continued ad hominem is not the way to get a response.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › NIMBY

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules