Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ready for another Trump/Kim Jong-Un fling?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ready for another Trump/Kim Jong-Un fling? (Read 184 times)
atreyu
LNF Senior Staffer5

Re: Ready for another Trump/Kim Jong-Un fling?
Reply #10 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Mojo-Jojo wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 8:50am:
Questioning the President's diplomatic methods amounts to Democrats wanting war? If that's the criteria then yeah, I guess this pacifist is really a blood-lusting war monger!  Roll Eyes

I'm perfectly ok with Trump's *LOOK AT ME!* attention whoring on the international stage. He can launch all the insults and Twitter declarations of total (and complete!) victory he wants, just so's he stays away from launching missiles or combat orders.

It's fairly safe to say, Kim's just gonna wait this out and play the long game awaiting Trump's exit from the world stage. 

Kim is not just waiting it out, but rebuilding.

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Senior Staffer5

Reply #11 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
DUPE

IP Logged

Yeti
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Reply #12 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Talk is better than war.

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #13 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Yeti wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:00pm:
Talk is better than war.

Yeah, that would add a whole new meaning to the title of this thread if Trump and Kim Jung Un used their buttons to begin flinging ICBMS at each other.  One would think that even Far Lefties would see that talking without ICBM & Nuclear weapons testing and confrontation is a better choice.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

VYPR winner of LNF''S
FAKE CONSERVATIVE AWARD

Reply #14 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Phillip3 wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:46am:
If Trump doesn’t blow his Korean fat slob counterpart, we are going to war with them? Quite the either/or fallacy.

Phyllis is just upset because her goddess obama only got the old hide the Salami treatment from Kim then again obama was everybody's Butt buddie.

LIBERAL LOONS AMERICAS BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #15 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
I have two reactions to this:

1.  JUST SAY NO!

2.  Get off the plane ... leave the engines running ... go to a meeting with the agreement pre-writen ... tell kim to sign it ... return to plane ... come home.

No sense in letting the twerp grandstand so he can show Donald J. Trump how big and bad he (twerp) is.  Yeah, twerp is rebuilding ... his people are still starving ... and his guardian angles are starting to get hungry as well.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #16 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Nox wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:51pm:
I have two reactions to this:

1.  JUST SAY NO!

2.  Get off the plane ... leave the engines running ... go to a meeting with the agreement pre-writen ... tell kim to sign it ... return to plane ... come home.

No sense in letting the twerp grandstand so he can show Donald J. Trump how big and bad he (twerp) is.  Yeah, twerp is rebuilding ... his people are still starving ... and his guardian angles are starting to get hungry as well.

When Kim Jug Un  was firing off ICBMS and threatening Japan and Guam and South Korea, my son was stationed over there  Even though he's back state side and things a stabilized for now, President Trump understands that if we have to take N. Korea by force a whaol lot of people are going to die.  Our boys over there have a motto "Ready to fight tonight" and they are ready.  However, it would be irresponsible not to exhaust every other chance of a peaceful solution.  Seal and Camp Humphreys and a lot of our troops are within artillery range of the N. Korean artillery.  Even without nukes and his chemical weapons, war with N. Korea would be fast, but very bloody; on both sides.

BTW, when the tensions were at the highest, my son and his fellow soldiers were completely behind their Commander In Chief.  A lot of his buddies are still over there and they still are, even if we are very divided here at home.

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

What's the frequency,
Kenneth?

Reply #17 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 6:12pm:
Phyllis is just upset because her goddess obama only got the old hide the Salami treatment from Kim then again obama was everybody's Butt buddie.

How's tricks at the truck stops?

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Nox
Hardhat

Grumpy Old Man

Reply #18 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Apr 14th, 2019 at 7:31pm:
When Kim Jug Un  was firing off ICBMS and threatening Japan and Guam and South Korea, my son was stationed over there  Even though he's back state side and things a stabilized for now, President Trump understands that if we have to take N. Korea by force a whaol lot of people are going to die.  Our boys over there have a motto "Ready to fight tonight" and they are ready.  However, it would be irresponsible not to exhaust every other chance of a peaceful solution.  Seal and Camp Humphreys and a lot of our troops are within artillery range of the N. Korean artillery.  Even without nukes and his chemical weapons, war with N. Korea would be fast, but very bloody; on both sides.

BTW, when the tensions were at the highest, my son and his fellow soldiers were completely behind their Commander In Chief.  A lot of his buddies are still over there and they still are, even if we are very divided here at home.

I agree with what you say … I spent a little time in Korea.  But what the twerp wants is a few more minutes of fame.  That's why I said President Donald J Trump should go over with the papers he wants signed, ready for signature.  Twerp wants to wallow in the international spotlight for a few days and then give the finger.  That's why the timing is so important … get in, get out.

IT'S POLITICS NOT PERSONAL

IP Logged

Yeti
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Funky Claude From Montreux

Reply #19 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Nothing will change. I don't think Trump understands Kim's actual situation. Trump is approaching this from a capitalist point of view. Get rid of your weapons and the free market will make your country rich. What Trump does not understand is if Kim opens up his borders he loses complete control of his country. He can't do that so nuclear weapons are his only bit of leverage.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Ready for another Trump/Kim Jong-Un fling?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules