Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Qanon??
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Qanon?? (Read 1,176 times)
Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Re: Qanon??
Reply #10 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Nah, you don't have the 'nads.....
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Stu, get some help!!!.....Stu, get some help!!!...  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan....  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan....
Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #11 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:03pm:
Nah, you don't have the 'nads.....
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔

Did you sniff around down there or did I crack your teeth, Captain Billy?

billy.pilgrim
Captain   Grin

Thank for the offer but I prefer posting among the living.

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Reply #12 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:04pm:
Did you sniff around down there or did I crack your teeth, Captain Billy?

billy.pilgrim
Captain   Grin

Thank for the offer but I prefer posting among the living.

Why would anyone sniff a eunuch?

Stu, get some help!!!.....Stu, get some help!!!...  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan.... Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan, Stuge.... Go Home to 4-Chan....  Stuge, Go Home to 4-Chan....
Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #13 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:07pm:
Why would anyone sniff a eunuch?

Is that why you're having a dry spell concerning yourself with other's "nads"?

You're still a dolting idiot and frankly I've wasted enough time on you.

See ya!

*** Notice again...no denial that he's billy.  Cheesy Grin

------------------------

Just an FYI for those that care which likely amounts to zero but do recall about 3 years or so ago when our friend billy here and his side kick were stalking me around the board, billy first called me rednright. No one else did.

Fast forward and since that time at least 6 trolls a/k/a sock puppets when losing an argument or just wanting to cause trouble, decide to mention it.

Now the only way they could know who rednright was and whom to call that name to get a response from me....would be because each one of them has been billy.... who admitted he has multiple accounts but like a coward, he brags about that at the other board.

If I were rednright and knowing how much it upsets billy , I'd change my name an wear it with pride. However, never was rnr but that won't stop billy from repeating and propagating  the lie.

Roll Eyes

You listening Ullie? Bama swore up and down that you were his friend who was new here and had no clue of this place when you first came here yet..somehow...when I  pissed you off...you knew to call me rednright when it had not mentioned for over a year. New my ass!  Roll Eyes

Like I said... 10 real posters a day. 5 of whom have 4 or more other accounts. I see some as of late are finally figuring that out.  Wink

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:37pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #14 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Sound familar?

by billy.pilgrim » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 am

Come on Abe, join the fun. besides, 1cat needs more help than leo can give, he needs June bug Abe.

Like I used to say...as easy as shooting fish and a barrel and it may have taken a long time for the "identities" to all come together...but it is... Grin

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Reply #15 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Is that why you're having a dry spell concerning yourself with other's "nads"?

You're still a dolting idiot and frankly I've wasted enough time on you.

See ya!

*** Notice again...no denial that he's billy.  Cheesy Grin

------------------------

Just an FYI for those that care which likely amounts to zero but do recall about 3 years or so ago when our friend billy here and his side kick were stalking me around the board, billy first called me rednright. No one else did.

Fast forward and since that time at least 6 trolls a/k/a sock puppets when losing an argument or just wanting to cause trouble, decide to mention it.

Now the only way they could know who rednright was and whom to call that name to get a response from me....would be because each one of them has been billy.... who admitted he has multiple accounts but like a coward, he brags about that at the other board.

If I were rednright and knowing how much it upsets billy , I'd change my name an wear it with pride. However, never was rnr but that won't stop billy from repeating and propagating  the lie.

Roll Eyes

You listening Ullie? Bama swore up and down that you were his friend who was new here and had no clue of this place when you first came here yet..somehow...when I  pissed you off...you knew to call me rednright when it had not mentioned for over a year. New my ass!  Roll Eyes

Like I said... 10 real posters a day. 5 of whom have 4 or more other accounts. I see some as of late are finally figuring that out.  Wink

Nope, not Billy. Who are you this week?I

Which one is Stu?

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #16 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:07pm:

Matters little. Intent matters. Yours is nefarious no matter who you are, billy, Ullie, Blowhunter, Bama...clearly you need to hide behind a different name...just like them.

Funny too, you don't want to admit you're a trolling sock puppet yet you want to bait me into coming over to board where you're the "Captain".  Shocked

Who am I this week? The same old Abe that posts here under that one name, Abe. Since you want to accuse...who am I other than Abe? You said it, not me.

I've heard the accusation many times over the years. I've also heard that the one time two years ago that I had another account during the campaign, I was easily identified. Not really hard since I was posting as Cruzman and told everyone. That's billy's big "gottca"!  Roll Eyes That account become Abe and if you weren't so stupid you would see that there's lots of old posts marked "Abe-Ex-member".

Don't give up the day job even tough Mom's basement is enticing. Detective work suit you.

I can't wait to hear the lie this time. So according to you and only you and your clique of idiots it's rednright.

So...who am I? Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2019 at 3:12pm by Abe »  

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #17 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
Cades Cove wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:07pm:
Nope, not Billy
  Smiley Right OH and your forum SUCKS

AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT         BITCHES

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 3:17pm:
  Smiley Right OH and your forum SUCKS

They are a laugh riot. There's around 3 or 4 of them that have 3 or more accounts apiece...that all sound alike and attack the same people...yet they deny it and accuse me...all while behaving in the exact same way. Could easily name them but for the sake of peace and not to disrupt the "intense political discussions" here Roll Eyes ...I'll forego that. Nothing to be gained by it.

Funny too that when I do troll one of my old arch enemies for fun much as they do to others... how outraged they pretend to be and how dare someone troll them. Grin They act "so above" it all.

When asked, they never can seem to name who I'm supposed to be other than me.

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #19 - Apr 16th, 2019 at 6:05am
Print Post  
Spamboy likes to live here 24/7 but doesn't seem to think much of the place or the people.  Guess who else doesn't have anything good to say about LNF? Even posts June Bug videos... Roll Eyes Grin Grin Grin Grin

by Ulysses » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:19 pm

Ulysses wrote: ↑Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:14 pm

I'd like to propose a runner-up for worst forum ever. Second to CPF, that would be LNF (Liberty News Forum). A number of the regulars on LNF also pop up on CPF, and they are all moronic conservatives who appear to have lost all touch with reality.

Which means they are oblivious to the heinous disaster for American democracy named Trump. It is however heartening to see their rotted out brains implode as daily evidence is released about The Donald's corrupt and criminal past, present, and future.

:angel4:
Welcome back.

Might even be worse given that it's more popular. I've only looked a handful of times but billy.pilgrim sometimes shares tales of how bad it is.
Yeah, it gets rather surreal over on LNF. I do my best to educate them about the FACTS   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin about the FACTS surrounding various issues, but the rabid right wingers just come back with nasty insults. And the admin there lets them do it. I enjoy a challenge, but there's not much challenge in debating morons.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Qanon??

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog