Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Genetic Differences between the Races
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Genetic Differences between the Races (Read 1,125 times)
Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Re: Genetic Differences between the Races
Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
RWB wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 9:26am:
well obama is from Kenya he was really good at running his mouth spewing his hatred of the white race.

Yeah, I remember that time when he said Europe sends us their worst people.  They send us rapist and murderers.  Yeah, I remember when he put a band on white people entering the country because they come from shit hole countries. He really did spew hatred of the white race.  The race of his mother and grandparents.  You know, racist white boy, you are the worst that mankind could ever produce.  Now go back to your clan and plan another black church burning

wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

petep
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:09pm:
Yeah, I remember that time when he said Europe sends us their worst people.  They send us rapist and murderers.  Yeah, I remember when he put a band on white people entering the country because they come from shit hole countries. He really did spew hatred of the white race.  The race of his mother and grandparents.  You know, racist white boy, you are the worst that mankind could ever produce.  Now go back to your clan and plan another black church burning

would you say reverend wright is anti american, or anti white? either or...
or would you say is he divisive in his speech...

or none of the above?

IP Logged

heartland
LNF Staffer3

Reply #22 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 11:48am:
You're restating your point and ignoring mine, but whatevs.  What is the end result of your declaration?  Bring us to your logical conclusion.  What changes must inevitably come about, once we all accept your assessment?

I'm simply making a fact-based statement. As a society, the discussion of the ramifications really are a separate issue.

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #23 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
petep wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 12:17pm:
would you say reverend wright is anti american, or anti white? either or...
or would you say is he divisive in his speech...

or none of the above?

What does rev wright have to do with what comes out of Trump’s mouth as compared to what comes out of Obama’s mouth

wyattstorch2004 wrote on May 8th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
They work harder, improve their income, and/or spend less money until they have the means to save.

IP Logged

senecaII
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #24 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:01pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 9:51am:
And THIS is why you are not a scientist. We would call this a correlation, not a causation. Yes, they all happen to be black. BUT, they also happen to all be from Kenya. So is it their blackness, or their Kenya-ness that makes them better runners? What else do they have in common?

The fact that you interpret this in a way that fits your ideology is why Nazi's came to power.

Please, let the people who actually know how to interpret data do it for you. You are only demonstrating your own naivete and racism.

There has been actual scientific research about this and it is very likely that Kenyan runners do have
physical advantages for long distance running.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259556226_Specific_muscle-tendon_archit...

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Reply #25 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
reminds me of the old question..

"What's the fastest animal in the world"

ANSWER:   The Ethiopian Chicken

I wonder if food is very scarce in Kenya and only the fastest get to eat?   Roll Eyes

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

img]https://i.imgur.com/prBnexU.jpg[/img]
WWWAIM  
IP Logged

senecaII
LNF Representative

Reply #26 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
You're restating your point and ignoring mine, but whatevs.  What is the end result of your declaration?  Bring us to your logical conclusion.  What changes must inevitably come about, once we all accept your assessment?

That different races do have (relatively small)differences in biological abilities.
Of course this can be (Mis)used very easily, but it is very probably a biological reality and  the observation on itself is not racism.

What is worrysome is that I have the impression that scientific research in this field is Taboo and not permitted.
Just look at what happened to James Watson...

https://www.sciencealert.com/father-of-dna-james-watson-stripped-of-accolades-in...

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #27 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 9:23am:
Libs are going to label this racism. They don't know what real racism is. What you have done here is stereo typing. Real racism is an irrational hatred. So much so that it leads to irrational conclusions like drinking out of the same water fountain is somehow wrong.

Today, true racism is all but eliminated in the US. I'm not denying there are some, just that the majority do not hold hatred in the hearts for any race. Stereotypes and biases still exist and are the source for calls of racism. We need to take back the language and use the correct label for the situations. We can't solve problems if we can't properly define the problem and we can't properly define the problem if all we are doing is loving false, inflammatory claims back and forth.

Nah, what our resident Stormfronter is doing is a common thing for the likes of him/her.

It's based on either a misunderstanding of statistics, or a deliberate misinterpretation of statistics and what they can tell us.

It goes like this:

Group A shows some characteristics, statistically, more strongly than Group B.

Therefore, anyone from Group A can be treated as having that characteristic to a greater degree than anyone in Group B.

This is a fallacy; but on the surface it looks solid enough, until you think about it for more than a microsecond or turn more than one brain cell on to the subject.

Churchill said something about the lights of a perverted science.... this is pretty much what he meant.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #28 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
KSU_Aviator wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 9:56am:
Case in point.

Otherwise known as fact .

IP Logged

wyattstorch2004
LNF Speaker

GO CUBS

Reply #29 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:32pm
Print Post  

This is what I was thinking.  What is the point of this thread?

Given the history of the original poster, it is to present an area where he feels black people are more successful to get everyone on board with the idea, then transition to, "so of course there can also be difference in intelligence, therefore white people are smarter".

It is so transparent.

And we still don't get anything in terms of how that translates into a political topic or political desires.  And it won't, in all likelihood.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Genetic Differences between the Races

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules