Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Genetic Differences between the Races
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Genetic Differences between the Races (Read 872 times)
forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Re: Genetic Differences between the Races
Reply #30 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 1:34pm:
Nah, what our resident Stormfronter is doing is a common thing for the likes of him/her.

It's based on either a misunderstanding of statistics, or a deliberate misinterpretation of statistics and what they can tell us.

It goes like this:

Group A shows some characteristics, statistically, more strongly than Group B.

Therefore, anyone from Group A can be treated as having that characteristic to a greater degree than anyone in Group B.

This is a fallacy; but on the surface it looks solid enough, until you think about it for more than a microsecond or turn more than one brain cell on to the subject.

Churchill said something about the lights of a perverted science.... this is pretty much what he meant.

Spot on.

I suspect Heartland's thesis is that because black kids are genetically different, we should allow segregation so they can be educated "down on their level" while white kids can soar higher, unburdened by the criminal elements.  (Indeed, he started another thread suggesting that if we put kids with Downs Syndrome in special classes, that's good, right?  Ipso facto (in about 5 more posts) we should put dark children in a separate facility.)

His thesis is fundamentally broken, but he has ignored its criticisms.  I have known and worked with a lot of black people who are smarter than me, and I have worked with a lot of white people who are abject morons.  Their skin color gave no hint as to their capabilities -- not in the real world.

One thing that DID factor in was socio-economic standing.  Kids who have a safe home, eat well, exercise, and attend good schools tend to develop much better than kids who grow up in poverty, surrounded by violence, with awful schools.

The solution, then, isn't to segregate races, but to make sure all kids get an even chance.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #31 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 2:33pm:
Spot on.

I suspect Heartland's thesis is that because black kids are genetically different, we should allow segregation so they can be educated "down on their level" while white kids can soar higher, unburdened by the criminal elements.  (Indeed, he started another thread suggesting that if we put kids with Downs Syndrome in special classes, that's good, right?  Ipso facto (in about 5 more posts) we should put dark children in a separate facility.)

His thesis is fundamentally broken, but he has ignored its criticisms.  I have known and worked with a lot of black people who are smarter than me, and I have worked with a lot of white people who are abject morons.  Their skin color gave no hint as to their capabilities -- not in the real world.

One thing that DID factor in was socio-economic standing.  Kids who have a safe home, eat well, exercise, and attend good schools tend to develop much better than kids who grow up in poverty, surrounded by violence, with awful schools.

The solution, then, isn't to segregate races, but to make sure all kids get an even chance.

Spot on back at you.

One type of person who is always inferior,  usually in both physical and intellectual ways as well as, obviously,  morals, is the racist.

Never met a good one; always wankers, usually ugly, with ugly wives.

This is an observation not a prejudice.

Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man.

Under Communism, it's the exact opposite.

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #32 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 4:05pm:
Spot on back at you.

One type of person who is always inferior,  usually in both physical and intellectual ways as well as, obviously,  morals, is the racist.

Never met a good one; always wankers, usually ugly, with ugly wives.

This is an observation not a prejudice.

Turns out you guys were right about the Brexit, Europe has become a hotbed for all sorts of fascism. France is one presidential election away from electing a spiritual cousin of A. Hitler.

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #33 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
There are obviously genetic differences between races.

Asians are generally shorter, except for the freaky 7'5" chinese basketball players.

Blacks are generally faster. That's why you never see white cornerbacks in the NFL.

President Trump turned you into a snowflake? Woman up!

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #34 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
There are obviously genetic differences between races.

Asians are generally shorter, except for the freaky 7'5" chinese basketball players.

Blacks are generally faster. That's why you never see white cornerbacks in the NFL.

A white guy who has jaundice and is constipated kinda looks like an Asian... Maybe that's how it started. You guys should try to stop eating rice and rotten eggs.

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #35 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:50pm:
A white guy who has jaundice and is constipated kinda looks like an Asian... Maybe that's how it started. You guys should try to stop eating rice and rotten eggs.

I shall endeavor to do my best.

IP Logged

Queshank
LNF House Leader
LNF Bunker

Reply #36 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
heartland wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 9:04am:
Blacks are generally better athletes than the other races.

Look at the marathon bests:
Patrick Makau (Kenya)      2:03:38      Berlin, 2011
Wilson Kipsang (Kenya)      2:03:23      Berlin, 2013
Dennis Kimetto (Kenya)      2:02:57      Berlin, 2014
Eliud Kipchoge (Kenya)      2:01:39      Berlin, 2018

There are no Asians, or Whites.

Look at the 100 meter. Same story.

The list goes on.

If athletic performance can be clearly tied to race, so can other inherited characteristics.

Apparently there's no black people anywhere in the world but Kenya.

What other factors have you ruled out in this impressive scientific study you've compiled?

Have you ruled out hobbies?  The fact that there's not much to do in Kenya but run from lions? 

Queshank

The question isn't whether or not we're descended from monkeys.  The question is, when are we going to stop descending?

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #37 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
BowHunter wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
Turns out you guys were right about the Brexit, Europe has become a hotbed for all sorts of fascism. France is one presidential election away from electing a spiritual cousin of A. Hitler.

Wrong.

It's precisely because of shit like this that decent people should be shaping institutions and events.

The derogatory term for Brexit supporters is "Quitters".

Good name; isolationism and insularity are defeatist.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #38 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 6:18pm:
Wrong.

It's precisely because of shit like this that decent people should be shaping institutions and events.

The derogatory term for Brexit supporters is "Quitters".

Good name; isolationism and insularity are defeatist.

Couldn't it be argued that Brexiters are the opposite of quitters? Maybe they relish the opportunity for Britain to succeed on its own and as a completely independent state?

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #39 - Apr 15th, 2019 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Queshank wrote on Apr 15th, 2019 at 5:52pm:
Apparently there's no black people anywhere in the world but Kenya.

What other factors have you ruled out in this impressive scientific study you've compiled?

Have you ruled out hobbies?  The fact that there's not much to do in Kenya but run from lions? 

Queshank

There's loads to do in Kenya.

My trainee is Kenyan.

She speaks six languages,  ran a farm, and had a thriving business as a Kilimanjaro guide, as well as running from lions.

And she married a British Army warrant officer,  now one of my firm friends.

He is proud to have served food, at a Christmas dinner,  to her grandad,  who was a Mau Mau prisoner of the British and mistreated; as a respected elder, Bob serving the old boy at table did much to lay the hostility in the local area.... that's not why Bob did it, it was just good manners on his part.

The old boy I'm told stood, wiped tears, and embraced Bob, to much happiness all round.

Respect,  you might say, with no regard or even contempt for the difference in skin colour (Bob being very white indeed,  his wife and her grandad very black).

Heartland,  you are a despicable thing. Imagine you, or anyone like you, fighting on either side or being part of that reconciliation in any way.

Prick.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Genetic Differences between the Races

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules