Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › FC's Rules of LNF Debate (draft)
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) FC's Rules of LNF Debate (draft) (Read 2,077 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: FC's Rules of LNF Debate (draft)
Reply #100 - May 10th, 2019 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Abe wrote on Apr 25th, 2019 at 12:56pm:
We all are guilty one time or another but that's ^^^ the key. That is what I meant when I said that no one cared as long as it wasn't them. RWB and stu were the only ones that offered any empathy and I have no doubt let the admin know back then.

Also like I said when it Rome...I can't speak for stu or RWB but there comes a point where turning the other cheek doesn't work so you treat them as they treat you. Often tough to fend off three of them at once which is how they play the game.  So it's back to square one then. There's only one person who can fully stop it if it's that big of a problem.

Again as I said, I tried to reason, goad, encourage, beg the admin to do something and all to no avail. I take the blame for my actions and as I said recently, ruined any credibility which is why I realize that most of the time I get ignored. I reaped what I sowed.

So for me it's seeing the irony of those who stood by back then and did and said nothing, now wanting civility.

I wish you all the best with getting that here...and I mean that. Smiley And I don't want this thread to end up being about me so I shall not reply to it again.

Just be you.  If you're a person who likes to goad (within reason) then goad.  If you like facts, then use them to prove your point.  If you're in a bad mood for any reason, don't take it out on others.  If you're bored, be bored or find a good book.  If you want to name call, do it with truthfulness as your goal.  Some people really are jerks.

This is the place I come to so that I can talk about politics with people I don't know and won't lose a friendship because of my beliefs.  That's my basic goal, and I've enjoyed most of my time here.  There have been times, however .....................   Grin   Grin

IP Logged

Abe
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #101 - May 10th, 2019 at 11:48am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 11:02am:
Just be you.  If you're a person who likes to goad (within reason) then goad.  If you like facts, then use them to prove your point.  If you're in a bad mood for any reason, don't take it out on others.  If you're bored, be bored or find a good book.  If you want to name call, do it with truthfulness as your goal.  Some people really are jerks.

This is the place I come to so that I can talk about politics with people I don't know and won't lose a friendship because of my beliefs.  That's my basic goal, and I've enjoyed most of my time here.  There have been times, however .....................   Grin   Grin

Let me say I know it may be hard to believe but as one who always liked to observe the interactions here more than participate, I have noticed overall a bit more civility since FC started this thread.

I realize people come here for different reasons and your advice, like other's is sound. I've tried to approach it that way with a few stumbles along the way the past 2 weeks or so.

Now it's two replies...for the most part..more if warranted. Otherwise move on. I think Maestro said something like that. There's always the one who has to have the last word. So now, I try to let them have it. I think Bert said something as well...  who cares, it's nameless, faceless people when it comes worrying about what they think of you. He's right and so are you. Cool

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #102 - May 10th, 2019 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Abe wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 11:48am:
Let me say I know it may be hard to believe but as one who always liked to observe the interactions here more than participate, I have noticed overall a bit more civility since FC started this thread.

I realize people come here for different reasons and your advice, like other's is sound. I've tried to approach it that way with a few stumbles along the way the past 2 weeks or so.

Now it's two replies...for the most part..more if warranted. Otherwise move on. I think Maestro said something like that. There's always the one who has to have the last word. So now, I try to let them have it. I think Bert said something as well...  who cares, it's nameless, faceless people when it comes worrying about what they think of you. He's right and so are you. Cool

That’s funny coming from you.  The hypocrisy of it all

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #103 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Remember this thread?

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

Wadsworth
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #104 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:08pm:
Remember this thread?

Feeling guilty?

PaleoCon wrote on Jul 17th, 2019 at 10:18am:
No blacks will buy that cap.  Look at the bill! It's all curved like normal people wear. The bill of the hat is supposed to be flat with a shiny goofy looking sticker in the middle of it.

No self respecting thug would be without his sticker!

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #105 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Feeling guilty?

No. Not at all. My behavior has been pristine lately.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #106 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Wadsworth wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:09pm:
Feeling guilty?

ROTFLMAF  Grin Grin Grin Grin  On LNF feel guilty that's for Dem's.

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #107 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

He's always at least nine steps behind everyone else.

IP Logged

walkstall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus
LNF Bunker

WYSIWYG

Reply #108 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:11pm:

Admin needs to read up on tough love for kids.   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › FC's Rules of LNF Debate (draft)

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules