Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I don't get it!!
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) I don't get it!! (Read 709 times)
crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

I don't get it!!
May 10th, 2019 at 8:29am
Print Post  
What the heck is going on that smiling and laughing female teachers and the principal are laughing while holding a noose.  Oh, they were put on administrative leave, but showed up to teach the next day. 

What the heck is going on that they think that's funny and okay?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/principal-teachers-suspended-noose-leaked-photo-...

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: I don't get it!!
Reply #1 - May 10th, 2019 at 9:48am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 8:29am:
What the heck is going on that smiling and laughing female teachers and the principal are laughing while holding a noose.  Oh, they were put on administrative leave, but showed up to teach the next day. 

What the heck is going on that they think that's funny and okay?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/principal-teachers-suspended-noose-leaked-photo-...

You're right, that is sick and disturbing. Anyone who sees a killing device in a positive way should see a shrink.

Oh, wait, what about the cross...

conservative = hypocrite

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 9:48am:
You're right, that is sick and disturbing. Anyone who sees a killing device in a positive way should see a shrink.

Oh, wait, what about the cross...

conservative = hypocrite

I never take off my cross. It's small and I wear it on a small chain around my neck.  It is not a crucifix with Jesus being crucified.  My cross is empty and represents that Jesus lives.

I also have a gun that I know how to shoot.  More importantly I know how to aim it.  I also drive a car.  Cars have been intentionally used to kill people.  I have two dogs.  Dogs also have been used to kill or at least restrain people.  Need I go on?

I am not aware of any nooses being used to kill people only because  the color of their skin was white.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #3 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:21am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:08am:
I never take off my cross. It's small and I wear it on a small chain around my neck.  It is not a crucifix with Jesus being crucified.  My cross is empty and represents that Jesus lives.

I also have a gun that I know how to shoot.  More importantly I know how to aim it.  I also drive a car.  Cars have been intentionally used to kill people.  I have two dogs.  Dogs also have been used to kill or at least restrain people.  Need I go on?

I am not aware of any nooses being used to kill people only because  the color of their skin was white.

If you see a noose as purely a killing device for black people, then you have some serious racial prejudice.

To me, it's just a knot. It has massive use outside of hanging someone.

The cross, to us non-Christians, is creepy. You wear a killing device around your neck, and it's supposed to be the most normal thing in the world. It may symbolize Jesus living to you, but to us, it's equivalent to wearing a guillotine.

So freaking out over a noose seems overtly hypocritical to me.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #4 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:22am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:08am:

If you see a noose as purely a killing device for black people, then you have some serious racial prejudice.

The cross, to us non-Christians, is creepy. You wear a killing device around your neck, and it's supposed to be the most normal thing in the world. It may symbolize Jesus living to you, but to us, it's equivalent to wearing a guillotine.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #5 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:21am:

I was a rigger for several years. I know a boatload of knots. And a noose is not used in any practical working way other than killing people.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative2

Reply #6 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:21am:

I was a rigger for several years. I know a boatload of knots. And a noose is not used in any practical working way other than killing people.

Wally Wants A Wall wrote on Aug 13th, 2019 at 5:36pm:
In 2020, when President Trump is reelected and we retake the House and gain a fillabuster proof majority in the Senate, then you can blame President Trump and the Republicans for this continuing mess in Washington.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #7 - May 10th, 2019 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 10:27am:

So, like, you've never tied your headphones with a noose? And the uni-knot in fishing? Let's face it, it's an easy knot to learn. I've made it hundreds of times in my life just for regular household use, never once thinking of it as a killing device.

It's a knot.

Now, if those ladies in that picture WERE being racial, then by all means, they should be condemned for it. But I'm not going to assume anything until there is more information.

You conservatives remember the whole innocent until proven guilty thing, right? Or does that only work for things that support your ideology.

IP Logged

Jasmine
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker
Conservative Caucus

God Bless America!

Reply #8 - May 10th, 2019 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
I don't know what the big deal is. Seriously, I think people actually *LOOK* for reasons to be offended nowadays.

Angelina Love with the Botox Injection!

IP Logged

BowHunter
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - May 10th, 2019 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Jasmine wrote on May 10th, 2019 at 4:54pm:
I don't know what the big deal is. Seriously, I think people actually *LOOK* for reasons to be offended nowadays.

Yeah, I find that offensive.

Queshank wrote on Oct 25th, 2018 at 9:13am:
FC,

I've been thinking about how I can respond conversationally without coming across as a total dick.

Queshank

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › I don't get it!!

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog