Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence makes good point
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Pence makes good point (Read 1,447 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Pence makes good point
Reply #80 - May 14th, 2019 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 10:05pm:
He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father (John 14:12).

Ok Seawolf, your time to shine.... I read on.....

You do something greater than turning water to wine under scientifically controlled conditions and I'll absolutely start believing your side.

I am not here to convince you, now if God can not turn water into wine, then he is not God.  You see, I don't convert a soul, that is God's job.  I do know this to be true; 1 Peter 5:5 God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."  No proud man will receive the gospel.  Your pride is your enemy in God's eyes.

I have already seen his miracles in my life.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Napoleon Bona parts 8 Thru 9
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Get your hand off my thigh,
Steve!

Reply #81 - May 14th, 2019 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
/debate

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative2

Reply #82 - May 15th, 2019 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 10:09pm:
I am not here to convince you, now if God can not turn water into wine, then he is not God.  You see, I don't convert a soul, that is God's job.  I do know this to be true; 1 Peter 5:5 God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble."  No proud man will receive the gospel.  Your pride is your enemy in God's eyes.

I'm not disputing that a god can turn water into wine.  I'm disputing you can as per your own text.

You should have powers to move mountains if you were a true believer.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #83 - May 15th, 2019 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 10:09pm:

You may have seen the unlikely... the improbable.. but you nor anyone else has seen the supernatural.. 
It's simply that you're gullible.. naive.. and want to believe in events not explicable by natural or scientific laws. 

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #84 - May 15th, 2019 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 7:32am:
You may have seen the unlikely... the improbable.. but you nor anyone else has seen the supernatural.. 
It's simply that you're gullible.. naive.. and want to believe in events not explicable by natural or scientific laws. 

As a quitter, not sure you can really add any integrity to your remarks.  Best to just not say anything, we get it, you are having some personal issues with faith.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #85 - May 15th, 2019 at 8:46am
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 7:21am:
I'm not disputing that a god can turn water into wine.  I'm disputing you can as per your own text.

You should have powers to move mountains if you were a true believer.

I am a true believer and I understand what he is saying.  I also stated my wife and I both witnessed a miracle, one we both prayed for and one doctors can not explain.

Matt 4:6“If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down. For it is written: ‘He will command His angels concerning You, and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’” 7Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #86 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:44am:
As a quitter,

Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy want to know why you quit them ..

Pause for a moment and ask yourself why you no longer believe in those particular fantasies yet hold on to a creator ..

Is it possible that you stopped believing in Santa when your grasp of reality began to solidify.. ?

not sure you can really add any integrity to your remarks.

That's your myth resisting being laid bare ..

Best to just not say anything, we get it, you are having some personal issues with faith.

Wrong again ..

As I've told you so many times.. you can worship Trump's jock strap for all I care as long as your nut sniffing shenanigans aren't codified into law..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #87 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:17am:
Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy want to know why you quit them ..

Pause for a moment and ask yourself why you no longer believe in those particular fantasies yet hold on to a creator ..

Is it possible that you stopped believing in Santa when your grasp of reality began to solidify.. ?

That's your myth resisting being laid bare ..

Wrong again ..

As I've told you so many times.. you can worship Trump's jock strap for all I care as long as your nut sniffing shenanigans aren't codified into law..

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you are a broken record.  I think you spend way too much time obsessing about Christian faith.  You have said this a thousand times that they I no longer really read your entire remarks.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #88 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:32am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:46am:
I also stated my wife and I both witnessed a miracle, one we both prayed for and one doctors can not explain.

A religion that worships aircraft was started by a group of people who saw their first plane fly over Vanuatu, a remote island in the South Pacific of Australia, during the Second World War. 

After the planes delivered food and supplies to the islanders, the group began to believe that cargo would be brought to them by a Messiah. Consequently, whenever they saw a plane fly overhead they would build a replica - in the hope of more bounty.

The islanders did not know where the objects were coming from; which led them to believe that the objects derived from magic. The religion was first discovered in 1946 by Australian government patrols, and there are a few but diverse number of cargo religions left. 

Notably, one of the cargo sects is referred to as the John Frum movement because they believe Frum, a seemingly fictional First World War serviceman, is the Messiah sent from God.

Cargo Cults

Oddly...none of the believers could explain the airplane ...

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #89 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:22am:
I think you spend way too much time obsessing about Christian faith.

Obsessing?  No.. It might seem that way because those claiming to be Christian spend so much time waving their religion in everyone's face ..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence makes good point

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog