Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence makes good point
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Pence makes good point (Read 1,130 times)
Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: Pence makes good point
Reply #90 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:50am:
Obsessing?  No.. It might seem that way because those claiming to be Christian spend so much time waving their religion in everyone's face ..

Like you are now doing...   Roll Eyes  You spend an enormous amount of time lecturing me and others about your own religion.  But guess what?  We do not live in NK and if you do not wish to hear me then try ignoring me.  It really is easy for thinned skin folks like yourself to try.  I do it nearly every day on this very forum.  There are all sorts of topics that we try to discuss and many I simply ignore.  No one has you tied down in a chair and are forcing you to reply to my comments.   Roll Eyes

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #91 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:56am
Print Post  
So typical of libs to wave their victim card.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #92 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 14th, 2019 at 9:45pm:
No, it is not that we disgust you, it is that you are disgusted with what Jesus says.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Deuteronomy 5:6“I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 7 You shall have no other gods before Me.

No one is being a "dick", you just happen to be hyper-sensitive.  I suspect there are also a lot of non-Christians who just ignore what is said.  You should try it, I ignore quite a few people and remarks.  Beside, we are exercising our First Amendment rights of "free expression".

Seawolf, in some ways, I envy your blissful naivete.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #93 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:46am:
I am a true believer and I understand what he is saying.  I also stated my wife and I both witnessed a miracle, one we both prayed for and one doctors can not explain.

Matt 4:6“If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down. For it is written: ‘He will command His angels concerning You, and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’” 7Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Actually, by your own words, you are not a true believer. You only believe because of what you consider proof (the 'miracle' you and your wife cannot explain). The second you felt there was proof, you no longer had Faith (belief WITHOUT proof). This is the difference between someone who thinks for themselves vs someone who is told what to believe. You are a cult follower, nothing more.

IP Logged

Fiddler
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I love American Pi

Reply #94 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:55am:
Like you are now doing... 

LMAO.. This isn't obsessing .. This is swatting down your half-baked notions.

You spend an enormous amount of time lecturing me and others about your own religion.

I know it does you some good to try and claim atheism is a religion but that simply isn't true ..

If atheism is a religion then OFF is a channel on your television. 

It really is easy for thinned skin folks like yourself to try.

"Thin skinned"  Hilarious.. That coming from one of the few LFN'ers with their own Safe Space..

No one has you tied down in a chair and are forcing you to reply to my comments.

Nor you..

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #95 - May 15th, 2019 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Fiddler wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:41am:
LMAO.. This isn't obsessing .. This is swatting down your half-baked notions.

I know it does you some good to try and claim atheism is a religion but that simply isn't true ..

If atheism is a religion then OFF is a channel on your television. 

"Thin skinned"  Hilarious.. That coming from one of the few LFN'ers with their own Safe Space..

Nor you..

Are you done whining now?   Wink

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #96 - May 15th, 2019 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:17am:
Actually, by your own words, you are not a true believer. You only believe because of what you consider proof (the 'miracle' you and your wife cannot explain). The second you felt there was proof, you no longer had Faith (belief WITHOUT proof). This is the difference between someone who thinks for themselves vs someone who is told what to believe. You are a cult follower, nothing more.
Actually that is a false statement, you have Saul/Paul who had a conversion from a radical Pharisee to a converted Christian due to seeing Jesus.  You have difficulty grasping the idea of a Christian I have noticed.  Funny to hear a Jew who does not believe in miracles.  Now when I say Jew there are obviously several different Jewish faiths I am learning.  Orthodox, Conservative, Reconstructionist, and Reform movements.  Which are you and why the differences among your own faith?

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

Reply #97 - May 15th, 2019 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 8:46am:
I am a true believer and I understand what he is saying.  I also stated my wife and I both witnessed a miracle, one we both prayed for and one doctors can not explain.

Matt 4:6“If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down. For it is written: ‘He will command His angels concerning You, and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’” 7Jesus replied, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

250 years ago, doctors couldn't explain cholera.

100 years ago,  they couldn't explain insulin.

God lives in decreasing gaps.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Representative3
LNF Bunker

then doing it anyway

Reply #98 - May 15th, 2019 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 4:02pm:
Actually that is a false statement, you have Saul/Paul who had a conversion from a radical Pharisee to a converted Christian due to seeing Jesus.  You have difficulty grasping the idea of a Christian I have noticed.  Funny to hear a Jew who does not believe in miracles.  Now when I say Jew there are obviously several different Jewish faiths I am learning.  Orthodox, Conservative, Reconstructionist, and Reform movements.  Which are you and why the differences among your own faith?

That's easy. We love to bicker.

Christians are easy to understand. They follow Jesus and his teachings. Turn the other cheek. Do unto others. Don't kill people for being other religions.

I think it's YOU that doesn't understand Christianity.

Or maybe you do, but just CHOOSE not to follow it.

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #99 - May 15th, 2019 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Limey. wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 4:09pm:
250 years ago, doctors couldn't explain cholera.

100 years ago,  they couldn't explain insulin.

God lives in decreasing gaps.

You have no idea our story so your attempt is like spitting in the wind.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Pence makes good point

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog