Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A new element in liberal neofascism
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A new element in liberal neofascism (Read 1,206 times)
patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

A new element in liberal neofascism
May 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
The leftwing hatred of and action against Christians doesn't need any repeating.

The anti-Semitism, always sort of subtle, has now become explicit and intense:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said that thinking about the Holocaust gave her "kind of a calming feeling."
« Last Edit: May 13th, 2019 at 2:04am by patrick2 »  

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative

Re: A new element in liberal neofacsism
Reply #1 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
The leftwing hatred of and action against Christians doesn't need any repeating.

The anti-Semitism, always sort of subtle, has now become explicit and intense:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said that thinking about the Holocaust gave her "kind of a calming feeling."

Why don't you look up fascism so you don't look like a complete idiot in the future?

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #2 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:34pm:
Why don't you look up fascism so you don't look like a complete idiot in the future?

Lessee, do the US leftwing extremists

- Call for total government control of companies?  Check.

- Hate jews?  Check.

- Support a holocaust?  Check.

- Have uniformed thugs in the streets to shut down opposition?  Check.

What part don't you get Einstein?  Cheesy

IP Logged

atreyu
LNF Representative

Reply #3 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:43pm:
Lessee, do the US leftwing extremists

- Call for total government control of companies?  Check.

- Hate jews?  Check.

- Support a holocaust?  Check.

- Have uniformed thugs in the streets to shut down opposition?  Check.

What part don't you get Einstein?  Cheesy

I guess the part I missed was you being brainwashed by KKK talking points AND also not understanding what fascism is.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #4 - May 12th, 2019 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:46pm:
I guess the part I missed was you being brainwashed by KKK talking points AND also not understanding what fascism is.

Riiiiiight Megabrain - the KKK charges the left with being anti-Semitic.   Grin

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #5 - May 12th, 2019 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:26pm:

Ok, so I read that and thought, "Surely this was taken out of context." So, I found the quote. Here is is.

LINK

Quote:
"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the podcast's most recent episode, published Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

Ok, there's a lot there. I'll start with the more unobjectional and work my way up.

1. She called the Holocaust a "tragedy." Ok, I think most of us agree there.

2.The persecution of the Jews was, in her words, "horrific." All right. Most of us agree there too.

3. She gives her ancestors credit for providing the home for the Jews (and "loves" the fact that they did so), even though she admits it was done against their wishes. This is...odd.

4. She gets a "calming feeling" when thinking of the Holocaust. I can't make any sense of this. I seriously have no idea what she means. The context of the paragraph doesn't help me at all.

5. Can you imagine if Trump had said it? The sound of everyone jumping across the aisle to change their opinion would be deafening. 

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - May 13th, 2019 at 2:26am
Print Post  
Maestro wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 7:14pm:
Ok, so I read that and thought, "Surely this was taken out of context." So, I found the quote. Here is is.

LINK

Ok, there's a lot there. I'll start with the more unobjectional and work my way up.

1. She called the Holocaust a "tragedy." Ok, I think most of us agree there.

A tragedy that makes her calm when she thinks about it.  My jewish gf's great uncle died in the Holocaust.  Ask her how "calm" she feels thinking about that.

Quote:
2.The persecution of the Jews was, in her words, "horrific." All right. Most of us agree there too.

3. She gives her ancestors credit for providing the home for the Jews (and "loves" the fact that they did so), even though she admits it was done against their wishes. This is...odd.

Besides being a self-contradiction (you get a cookie for recognizing it  Roll Eyes) it is a typical islamofascist distortion of history.  The Zionist jews began moving to the area (a Turkish territory) in the late nineteenth century when it was almost empty land except for an occasional nomad.  After jews started improving the land, Hashemite arabs (the "Palestinians") started moving in.  Conflict between the jews and arabs started in the 1880s.  By the time of the immediate post WW2 era, the arabs were in a full-tilt civil war against the jews.  The idea that they were "creating a safe haven" for jews is probably the most infamous historical lie I've ever read!  Then when the hapless Brits, who got the area as a mandate after WW1, bailed out, seven arab armies immediately attacked.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - May 13th, 2019 at 5:47am
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:46pm:

Where the heck do you go to hear the KKK talking points?  I live in the deep South, and there's nary a word from or about the KKK. The only time I hear about them is by lefties/dems/progressives claiming they are still out and about.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #8 - May 13th, 2019 at 6:00am
Print Post  
crepe05 wrote on May 13th, 2019 at 5:47am:
Where the heck do you go to hear the KKK talking points?  I live in the deep South, and there's nary a word from or about the KKK. The only time I hear about them is by lefties/dems/progressives claiming they are still out and about.

It's a boogeyman they conjure up to distract attention from them destroying the country.

IP Logged

JohnnyBLate
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft

Boston Strong- Big Papi

Reply #9 - May 13th, 2019 at 6:03am
Print Post  
atreyu wrote on May 12th, 2019 at 6:34pm:

There is debate on what fascism is. I do see as one man/leader with all the power. But it has been debated on what it truly is. So like some he can have a opinion. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the left, but its not fascism. Communism would be a better slam.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › A new element in liberal neofascism

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog