Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump (Read 97 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump
May 15th, 2019 at 7:09am
Print Post  

Johnnie Brennan sees the handwriting on the wall, and is getting a bit worried, and as a Deep-State operative, .. he damn should be worried!   Smiley Smiley

Story below

John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump Campaign

By: Joshua Caplan
14 May 2019

Appearing Tuesday on MSNBC’s Deadline: White House, former CIA Director John Brennan claimed there is “ample evidence to justify” the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into now-debunked collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

NICOLE WALLACE: Last night the New York Times breaking the news that a third review is underway of the origins of the Russia investigation. You were in the U.S. government as our county’s CIA director when the counterintelligence investigation commenced. What do you make of the fact that it’s being reviewed by a third set of investigators?

JOHN BRENNAN: John Durham is a very well respected individual and I believe he is going to do this — I’m hoping he’s going to it the right way —  I believed that Attorney General Barr was going to carry out his duties correctly, but I was mistaken there. But I do believe it’s important that there be an understanding about how strongly predicated that investigation was. I was there in the summer of ’16 and it was very well predicated. To launch this counterintelligence investigation about what the Russians were doing to interfere in our election and how among American citizens might have been working with them.

MORE>https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/john-brennan-ample-evidence-to-jus...

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"
                David Horowitz

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Re: John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Wack-a-Stoodle alert

IP Logged

Wally Wants A Wall
Hardhat
Conservative Caucus

Cunning... is but the
low mimic of wisdom ~Plato

Re: John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:35am
Print Post  
Brennan, Comey, McCabe  and Clapper are going to jail!

" The few will always act like the few.�

�Machiavelli

WWWAIM  
IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:44am
Print Post  
This could get interesting Mueller spends 25 plus million to catch a few little fish AND now the AG is going Deep sea State fishing looking for the big fish.

I'M HERE TO KICK ASS AND DRINK WHISKEY AND LIBERALS I'M ALL OUT OF WHISKEY

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:45am
Print Post  

Quote:
The  report concluded that even though Russia sought to advance its interests by interfering in the 2016 election — which the Trump campaign believed they would benefit from — "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Mueller's probe into Russian election interference and possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia indicted three Russian companies and 34 people, including eight Americans affiliated with the Trump campaign or administration.

There are now more than 101 known points of contact between the Trump campaign and Russian-government linked people or entities, including 23 meetings or calls.

Sixteen Trump campaign officials are known to have had direct contact with a Russian government official or a Russian-linked operative, and at least an additional nine campaign officials were aware of these contacts.

Trump campaign officials had meetings, calls, and digital correspondence with high-level Russian government officials, billionaires linked to Putin, an accused Russian spy, and hackers enlisted by Russian intelligence to meddle in the 2016 elections.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-russia-government-contact-timelin...

Jaysus... Roll Eyes

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative

Reply #5 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Investigations into the investigators...and right wingers aren’t alarmed at all.

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #6 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:45am:

BUT BUT BUT your messiah obama said there was no way Russia could influence our elections. Was the messiah Lying?

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:49am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:48am:
BUT BUT BUT your messiah obama said there was no way Russia could influence our elections. Was the messiah Lying?

When did he say that?

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

RWB
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

LAYING THE SMACKDOWN ON
LIBERALS CANDY ASSES

Reply #8 - May 15th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:49am:
When did he say that?

Greg

Acculy he said there was no way anybody could rig the election I stand corrected

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative

Reply #9 - May 15th, 2019 at 10:09am
Print Post  
RWB wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 9:57am:
Acculy he said there was no way anybody could rig the election I stand corrected

WTF is "acculy"?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › John Brennan: ‘Ample Evidence to Justify’ FBI’s Counterintelligence Probe into Trump

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules