Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’ (Read 149 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’
May 15th, 2019 at 10:41am
Print Post  

By: Joshua Caplan
14 May 2019

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential contender Joe Biden on Tuesday said he “absolutely” agrees with a woman who claimed that President Trump is an “illegitimate” during an event in Nashua, New Hampshire.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election because I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him.

He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again.

He is an illegitimate president — in my mind. That’s it!

JOE BIDEN: Would you be my vice presidential candidate? Folks, look, I absolutely agree. One of the things we have to do here, we’ve got to get this part straight in my view, you will never hear me speak ill of another Democratic candidate. And there’s a simple reason for that. We have to be in a position, whomever the nominee is, to be able to win. […] You’re absolutely right, and now that they have an investigation of the investigators who are investigating whether or not Vladimir Putin and the Russians engaged in trying to affect our elections, give me a break. Gosh almighty.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/joe-biden-absolutely-agrees-with-n...

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Re: Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2019 at 11:22am
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:41am:

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/GettyImages-1149113935-640x480.jpg

By: Joshua Caplan
14 May 2019

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential contender Joe Biden on Tuesday said he “absolutely” agrees with a woman who claimed that President Trump is an “illegitimate” during an event in Nashua, New Hampshire.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I have a very severe case of what’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome. It probably pre-dates his announcement for election because I know people in New York City who dealt with him years ago. I have a frustration also with the Democratic party, so this is more of a comment than maybe a question. It has to do with messaging. I would like to see the party and every candidate come out with a very simple message regarding him.

He won the election by 70,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. He won it because he had help by the Russians. He refuses to do anything to stop that. He’s failing in carrying out the most basic function to uphold the Constitution. He is not defending our national security. He has no interest in doing it. I don’t want to live in a country run by Vladimir Putin. I don’t think anybody in the country should want that, I don’t understand why millions of people don’t get that message, and I think every candidate needs to pound that message home again and again and again.

He is an illegitimate president — in my mind. That’s it!

JOE BIDEN: Would you be my vice presidential candidate? Folks, look, I absolutely agree. One of the things we have to do here, we’ve got to get this part straight in my view, you will never hear me speak ill of another Democratic candidate. And there’s a simple reason for that. We have to be in a position, whomever the nominee is, to be able to win. […] You’re absolutely right, and now that they have an investigation of the investigators who are investigating whether or not Vladimir Putin and the Russians engaged in trying to affect our elections, give me a break. Gosh almighty.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/joe-biden-absolutely-agrees-with-n...

Exactly. Stu, you finally get it, I'm so happy.

Please, keep posting these views that you share.

IP Logged

stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Re: Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’
Reply #2 - May 15th, 2019 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Freon_Bale wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 11:22am:
Exactly. Stu, you finally get it, I'm so happy.

Please, keep posting these views that you share.

No Young Quisling, .. it is YOU who does NOT get it. Trump IS legit, it's the filthy left that says no. -- Are YOU part of the filthy lying left?  Cool Roll Eyes

Cades Cove, you are a young ignorant leftist Quisling. Get some Help immediately!Cades Cove you are a young dumb leftist Quisling. Seek help young Quisling, .. seek help!

IP Logged

Freon_Bale
LNF Party Leader
LNF Bunker

Courage is fearing something,
then doing it anyway

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2019 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 2:01pm:

No Young Quisling, .. it is YOU who does NOT get it. Trump IS legit, it's the filthy left that says no. -- Are YOU part of the filthy lying left?  Cool Roll Eyes

I accept none of your labels. I am an independent thinking citizen, and Trump does not represent me, or the bulk of this country. That is fact.

Is he legal? Yes. Should he be there? No.

IP Logged

Maestro
Hardhat
The Writer's Croft

Reply #4 - May 15th, 2019 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
To be fair, the woman said:

stu_gatze wrote on May 15th, 2019 at 10:41am:
He is an illegitimate president — in my mind. 

That qualifier gives Biden all the room he needs to both say he does and does not find Trump illegitimate.

IP Logged

Napoleon Bona parts 8 Thru 9
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

Get your hand off my thigh,
Steve!

Reply #5 - May 15th, 2019 at 11:02pm
Print Post  
Of course he said that. That's what the voter wanted to hear.

IP Logged

crepe05
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #6 - May 16th, 2019 at 6:53am
Print Post  
People who say that President Trump is an illegitimate President have no idea what they're talking about other than his political beliefs are different than theirs.  Heck, under that criteria, President Obama was an illegitimate President as far as I'm concerned.

In reality, the way that the Constitution has set up our Presidential election , it is not a popularity contest.  It is an election of the person who is going to be the official leader of all of the people in all of our states, not just the elitists and the rich.  Our Founding Fathers were really quite brilliant, the way they set up our national elections for someone to lead our Republic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Joe Biden ‘Absolutely’ Agrees with NH Voter: Trump ‘an Illegitimate President’

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog