Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam - The Beast out of the Earth (Qur'an 27:82-83)
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Islam - The Beast out of the Earth (Qur'an 27:82-83) (Read 1,098 times)
FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Islam - The Beast out of the Earth (Qur'an 27:82-83)
May 17th, 2019 at 6:13am
Print Post  
While the Book of Revelation is not the only Book in the Bible to contain End Time prophecy, it is the most well known among believers and unbelievers -- most notably Revelation 13:11-18.

So many views have been proposed to explain the meaning of the passage over the centuries. But the Apostle John who wrote down the Revelation knew there was only one correct interpretation for all passages. The early Christians were not into meaningless rants. Every prophecy in the Bible has a correct interpretation. Though some prophecies were sealed until the appointed time and only then when the seals are opened will believers understand the passages. Nonbelievers will not be able to properly understand Revelation. Though here in this topic about the beast of the earth I will present a prophecy that is well known by just about everyone. I will apply proper exegesis to interpret it and unbelievers here are free to ask questions about it.

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Re: Islam - The Beast out of the Earth (Qur'an 27:82-83)
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2019 at 6:37am
Print Post  
The Qur'an was written hundreds of years after Revelation. Muhammad's religion of Islam did not exist back in 95 A.D. Revelation was written before the arrival of the Arabic language! Yet the Qur'an admits that from Islam the beast from out of the earth will emerge.

Noble Qur'an 27:82, The Ant (Makkah Period)

Quote:
"And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast* for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayat (Verses of the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad."

*Footnote: "(V.27:82) See the footnote of (V.6:158)."

Other Translations:

Mufti Taqi Usmani,

Quote:
"When the word will come to fall upon them, We will bring forth for them a beast from the earth who will speak to them that the human beings (i.e. the infidels) did not believe in Our signs."

M.Pickthall,

Quote:
"And when the Word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a beast of the earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations.

Yusuf Ali,

Quote:
"And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), We shall produce from the earth a Beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in our Signs."

Daryabadi,

Quote:
"And when the Word concerning them shall come to be fulfilled, We shall bring forth a beast of the earth speaking to them, that of Our Signs the people have not been convinced."

Mawdudi,

Quote:
"And when the time for the fulfilled of Our Word against them will come, We shall bring for them a beast from the earth who will speak to them because people did not believe in Our Signs
."

Bewley,

Quote:
"When the Word is justly carried out against them, We will produce a Beast from the earth which will speak to them. Truly mankind had no certainty about Our Signs."

Arberry Koran,

Quote:
"When the Word falls on them, We shall bring forth for them out of the earth a beast that shall speak unto them: 'Mankind had no faith in Our signs.'"

Compare this with the prophecy in Revelation 13:11-18
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13%3A11-18&version=NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13%3A11-18&version=NMB

The beast is also referred to as the lamb-like beast. In prophecy the lamb refers to Jesus Christ. But this lamb-like beast is a counterfeit Christ, but speaks like a dragon. The Jesus of the Qur'an is the false Christ who never existed. Muhammad borrow this Jesus (or 'Isa) from the Gnostics (more on Gnosticism later).

This beast is a persecuting power. The next follow up verse will bring that to light.
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2019 at 6:54pm by FEZZILLA »  

"Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Cor. 3:17).

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #2 - May 17th, 2019 at 6:58am
Print Post  
The beast is a persecuting power. Let us now examine verse 83, the follow up verse.

Noble Qur'an 27:83, The Ant (Makkah Period)

Quote:
"And (remember) the Day when We shall gather out of every nation a troop of those who denied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc), and (then) they (all) shall be set in array (gathered and driven to the place of reckoning)."

Other Translations:

Arberry Koran,

Quote:
"Upon the day when We shall muster out of every nation a troop of those that cried lies to Our signs, duly disposed."

Bewley,

Quote:
"On that Day We will collect from every community
a crowd of those who denied Our Signs,
paraded in tight ranks."

Mawdudi,

Quote:
"Just imagine the Day when We shall muster from every nation a large group of those who gave the lie to Our Signs, and they shall be duly arranged in ranks."

Sahih International,

Quote:
"And [warn of] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows."

Here is a link that best captures the visual
https://www.rt.com/news/168916-isis-iraq-war-crimes/

Here's a video capturing the verse

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2019 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Tafsir is the interpretation of the Qur'an and not just any muslim is allowed to interpret the Qur'an. Here I will present what Islam's top Tafsir scholar says about Qur'an 27:82.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Qur'an 27:82:

Quote:
"This beast will emerge at the end of time, when humankind will be totally obsessed in corruption and will have then forsaken the commands of Allah and distorted the true religion. Imam Ahmad recorded that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "The Hour will not be established until you have seen ten signs: the rising of the sun from the west; the smoke (Ad-Dukkan); emergence of the beast, the emergence of Yajuj and Majuj; the appearance of Isa bin Maryam, (peace be unto him); the Dajjal, and three (devastating) land debacles, one in the west, one in the east and one in the Arabian Peninsula; and a Fire which will come out from the midst of Yemen, and will force people to hasten forward or gather them, stopping with them whenever they stop for the night or to rest during the day." This is the wording of Imam Muslim and Sunan compilers. Jurayl recorded Ibn Az-Zubayir described the meant beast saying: "Its head is the head of a bull, its eyes are the eyes of a pig, its ears are the ears of an elephant, its horns are the horns of a stag, its neck is the neck of an ostrich, its chest is the chest of a lion, its color is the color of a tiger, its haunches are the haunches of a cat, its tail is the tail of a ram, and its legs are the legs of a camel. Between each pair of its joints is the distance of twelve cubits. It will bring out with it the staff (stick) of Moses and the ring of Solomon. It will leave no believer but that it will make a white spot on his face, which will spread until all his face will be shinning white as a result, and it will leave no disbeliever but that it will make a black spot on his face, which will spread until all his face will become black as a result; to the extent it will be that when the people trade with one another in the markets, they will say, 'How much is this, O believer?' 'How much is that, O disbeliever?' it will be that the same household, when sitting for food, they will know who among them is a believer and who is a disbeliever. Then, the beast will say to them, 'O so-and-so, be delighted; for you are among the people of Paradise.' And it will say, 'O so-and-so, you are among the people of the Fire.'"

Ibn Kathir, "Book of the End," p.163,

Quote:
"When we discussed the Tafseer of this verse, we explain it and mentioned those Ahaadeeth that pertain to it. Ibn 'Abbaas, Al-Hasan, and Al-Qataadah said, " 'Speak to them' means address them verbally.'" Ibn Jareer holds that the beast will speak to them, saying, "Because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayaat (Verses of the Qur'an and sayings of Prophet Muhammad)." Ibn Jareer related this view from 'Ataa and 'Alee, but this is not certain, and requires further study. It is also revealed from Ibn 'Abbaas that "speak to them" means, write Al-Kaafir (disbeliever) on the forehead of the kaafir, and Mo'min (believer) on the forehead of a believer. It is also related from Ibn 'Abbaas that "speak to them" means both addressing them verbally and writing on their foreheads. This last saying is in harmony with both views; it is strong, good, and it combines both views in a suitable manner. And Allah knows best."

Now keep in mind that all of what you just read is counterfeit prophecy. Its mysticism. But Satan tries to prophesy and he does have an agenda. He knows where he wants humanity to be in the future so he can attempt to wipe humanity and all life on earth, destroying even the earth. Its all like a chess game played between God and Satan. God can see Infinite moves ahead, while Satan, though highly intelligent, nevertheless, sees an finite number of moves ahead. The Qur'an is Satan's book. It has his spiritual fingerprint in it. He tries to rival God with counterfeit prophecies.

So when muslims interpret the verse they take most of the description literal, to mean a literal beast which decides to one day come from up out of the earth. But Revelation 13:11-18 is not literal and speaks of an Antichrist power.

In Islam, the portents of the hours covers Islamic tribulation. I've read and studied this in depth and I know its not Divine prophecy. It serves more like a war manual for Islamic clerics and Generals. But Revelation is prophecy and muslims are fulfilling the prophecy that, as you can see, they don't understand.

Nobody ever said Satan loved his own. He has deceived Muhammad and every muslim that came after him.

Feel free to ask questions on this presentation.

IP Logged

Running Deer
LNF Majority Leader
LNF Bunker

Disloyal Opposition

Reply #4 - May 17th, 2019 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Revelation 13 says that the Second Beast will call fire from heaven (verse 13), cause people to buy and sell under body markings (verse 16), and use either 616 or 666 as its number (verse 18 - different versions of Revelation differ on the number).  Surah 27 mentions none of that.

As a sidenote, I resent having to re-read the Quran, which is by far the stupidest major religious work ever written.

"If cousins, I would much prefer to marry one my Neanderthal relatives than a screeching chimpanzee which might bite my face off as has happened recently. Of course, chimps are not even a human species so procreation between humans and chimps is out of the question." - joe_christian, on sex

IP Logged

Limey.
LNF Speaker
The Writer's Croft
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #5 - May 18th, 2019 at 2:14am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 6:22pm:
Revelation 13 says that the Second Beast will call fire from heaven (verse 13), cause people to buy and sell under body markings (verse 16), and use either 616 or 666 as its number (verse 18 - different versions of Revelation differ on the number).  Surah 27 mentions none of that.

As a sidenote, I resent having to re-read the Quran, which is by far the stupidest major religious work ever written.

I see your Qur'an,  and raise you a Book of Mormon.

I have a new t shirt.

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #6 - May 18th, 2019 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Running Deer wrote on May 17th, 2019 at 6:22pm:

I haven't presented that yet. First I want to lay down the basis that the Qur'an does admit its the beast. The buying and selling thing was covered by Ibn Kathir...the mark of the beast. It is also covered in Islamic Jurisprudence. If you are, say, a Christian living in a muslim land than you have to dress a certain way that publicly identifies you as a Christian. You have to pay a life tax called jizya or you die. The laws of Islam cover the buying and selling part real well.

In this post I'll respond to the 666 thing. Though keep in mind that our discussion is a scripted one and the icing in the cake here requires pictures of Islamic art. But will I will present for you is genuine.

The Greek for 666 is χξϛ. If we are to ever understand this mystery it would be wise to look at the Greek in which it was written in. Keep in mind Arabic didn't exist when Revelation was written. Now I've had the experience where I discussed this with muslims and former muslims. This made for very interesting conversation on both sides of the discussion. For the muslims see χξϛ and they are reading Arabic. So what does this say to the muslim in Arabic?

ϛ - This is associated with the Arabic "In the name of."

ξ - While this is turned some, it looks very much like the Arabic name of "Allah."

χ - This represents the crossed swords of Islam which symbolizes Islamic power through jihad (Conquering the world for Allah).

I decided to put all this in a sentence to see if any muslim would agree with how I rendered this from Arabic to English.

χξϛ - "In the name of Allah -- Conquer!"

This was an approved reading to those Arabic speaking muslims I held this discussion with.

So the 666 thing is not solved from our English translations but from the Greek only.  This is tough because Greek has got to be the hardest language to learn or one of the hardest languages. But then we have to have a little knowledge in Arabic as well. For the Apostle John is seeing Arabic in the Revelation and yet Arabic didn't exist back then so he had to make due in Greek. He did a fine job.

The number is Greek 666 or sometimes understood as six hundred threescore and six which can also look like this: 666/6
But the Greek letters also speak to us in Arabic.

Feel free to ask more questions. My next post will answer fire from heaven.
« Last Edit: May 18th, 2019 at 9:41am by FEZZILLA »  

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #7 - May 18th, 2019 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Fire From Heaven

When we read ancient works from any ancient culture we have to be careful how we interpret what we are reading. Ancient expressions don't always correspond well with a modern English understanding of these translated words. In the case of "fire from heaven" we need to be careful how we interpret it. The tough part of this lesson is that you will have to be able to consider the reality that Satan may be true. For me this is not an issue but from some of you here it is. But even if you are an atheist its important to interpret it with the lens that Satan does exist. With that said lets move with fire from heaven.

The word "heaven" in the verse in pertaining to our earthly sky. Its not about God's abode. The Antichrist gives signs of his power. Gees, this is gonna be a longer lesson than I thought. Please bare with me. I want to try and keep this simple but in the process of doing so you most likely will have questions to ask.

In order to understand fire from heaven you will have to learn some disturbing Islamic theology. So the first lesson is something I have decided to call the Collective Allah. This term is used to mean that muslims can work the punishing hand of Allah. And what is the punishment of Allah? The fire! But you need to understand some Islamic theology first.

LESSONS FROM THE QUR'AN, PART 1a: The Collective Allah.

In this lesson you will see the monism of Islam in the collectivism of muslims who play the punishing hand of Allah. This is a two part lesson and the most important lesson to learn in all Islam.

Muhammad was a man with a major God complex who desired to be worshiped through his sock-puppet, Allah. In this lesson you will learn the shocking truth that muslims are taught that they are the punishing hand of Allah.

To start out this lesson it would be fitting to quote from Qur'an 8:17.

Noble Qur'an 8:17,

Quote:
"You killed them not, but Allah killed them. And you (Muhammad) threw not when you did throw, but Allah threw, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower."

So if muslims kill Americans in battle, it was not muslims who killed them, but it was Allah who killed them. I call this doctrine the Collective Allah. Lets move on in the same Surah to see how muslims can play the punishing hand of Allah.

Noble Qur'an 8:60,

Quote:
"And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery) to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allah does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly."

Yes, the Qur'an does mention the use of missiles against disbelievers. See Muhsin Khan translation
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=60&fbclid=IwAR0AQj0_E-CI...

The Mushin Khan is the best selling English/Arabic Qur'an in the world and has the highest ranking a Qur'an can get. So muslims can use missiles against the disbelievers which includes the use of nuclear missiles. But if 8:60 can be modified and updated to fit the times then why not 8:17 of the same Surah? It could be modified to say this using the same method used to update 8:60,

Quote:
"You killed them not, but Allah killed them. And you (Muslim) nuked not when you did nuke, but Allah nuked, that He might test the believers by a fair trial from Him."

So when muslims get a hand on nuclear weapons, they can just say Allah nuked.

Here are more verses which bring out the collective Allah, allowing muslims to be the punishing hand of Allah.

Noble Qur'an 9:14,

Quote:
"Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Noble Qur'an 9:52,

Quote:
"Say: "Do you wait for us (anything) except one of the two best things (martyrdom or victory); while we await for you either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands. So wait, we too are waiting with you."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

Quote:
"Allah, the Almighty says: {Say}, O Muhammad to them, {Do you wait for us} that something should overtake us, {except one of the two best things} i.e. martyrdom or victory over you, {while we await for you} that {either that Allah will afflict you with a punishment from Himself or at our hands) i.e. we await that you will be either taken captives or killed, {So wait, we too are waiting with you.}"

« Last Edit: May 18th, 2019 at 10:19am by FEZZILLA »  

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #8 - May 18th, 2019 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Tafsir al-Jalalayn (Feras Hamza translation), on Qur'an 9:52

Quote:
"Say: 'Are you waiting (tarabbasun: one of the two original ta' letters [in tatarabbasun] has been omitted) for anything, to occur, for us but one of the two fair things, [the two fair] outcomes? (husnayayn is the dual form of husna, which is the feminine form of ahsan), that is, victory or martyrdom? We are waiting in your case too, for God to afflict you with a chastisement from Him, with a calamity from the heaven, or at our hands, should we be given permission to fight you. So wait, for this to [befall] us, we are also waiting with you', your end."

IP Logged

FEZZILLA
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - May 18th, 2019 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Fire From Heaven, Part 2

LESSONS FROM THE QUR'AN, PART 1b: The Collective Allah and Destruction of the Earth.

In Part 1a of this lesson you read how muslims work the punishing hand of Allah. In this lesson we see how far this collective punishing hand of Allah goes. But first it should be specially noted that in Islam there is no newly restored earth like there is in Biblical prophecy, where God restores the earth to it's original beauty. In Islam, the earth is just a contest to see how well muslims will be tested by Allah to carry out the hand of Allah on earth. Paradise in Islam is not the earth; it's a mystical place, sort of a celestial paradise in which the earth is destroyed forever.

Allah hates all life on earth:

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imam Bukhari, Chapter 436, Hadith 962,

Quote:
"Chapter 436: [This World Is More Worthless In The Sight Of Allah Than A Dead Goat]
962. Jabir b.'Abdullah said: "The Messenger of Allah passed the market on his way in from the high part of the city and the people were on both sides of him. He passed a dead goat with both ears cut off and reached out and took the ear. Then he said, 'Who would like to buy this for a dirham? The people said, 'Why would we want to when it is worthless? What would we do with it?' He said, 'Would you like to have it?' They said, 'No.' He said that to them three times and they said, 'No, by Allah! If it were alive, it would have a defect as it has no ear. Why would we want it when it is dead?' The Prophet said, 'By Allah, this world is less in the sight of Allah than this dead goat is to you.' "

Even the earth itself is not loved by Allah. This is the antithesis to John 3:16 in the Holy Bible:

Quote:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).

The next verse clear that Allah will destroy the earth and only his face will remain on the dead planet.

Noble Qur'an 55:26-27,

Quote:
Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish.

And the Face of your Lord full of Majesty and Honour will remind forever."

Again, from Saheeh International,

Quote:
Everyone upon it [i.e., the earth] will perish,

And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honour."

The face of their lord Allah represents the face of the earth in death.

Allah Destroys All Life On Earth:

Noble Qur'an 18:7-8,

Quote:
7.Verily, we have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds. [i.e those who do good deeds in the most perfect manner, that means to do them (deeds) totally for Allah's sake and in accordance to the legal ways of the Prophet].
8. And verily, We shall make all that is on it (the earth) bare dry soil (without any vegetation or trees)."

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, on Qur'an 18:7-8

Quote:
Verse 7: "Then Allah, the Almighty states that He doomed the life of this world to removal, making it a temporary abode, adorned with transitory beauty, only as place of trail, and not a place of settlement saying: {Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it, in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds.} It is authentically stated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Verily, this world is sweet and green (flourishing), and Allah makes you generations succeeding one another, so He is watching what you will do. Beware of women, for the first trails from which the Children of Israel had suffered was that of women."

Verse 8: "Then Allah, the Almighty affirms the fact that this world is doomed to removal, vanishing, bareness and destruction saying: {And verily! We shall make all that is on it (the earth) a bare dry soil.} i.e. Allah says: "We will set it to debris, destruction, all demolishing all that is on its surface, making it useless, all the while setting it to bareness, producing no vegetations." Mujahid said: "This world will be turned into a dry barren plain." Qatadah said: "It will be turned into a plain on which there are no trees or vegetation."

This sounds like a very good description of what the planet Mars looks like. The redness of Mars, in which the Romans would refer to the planet as the God of War, is caused by ferric (iron) oxide which is basically rust. Its what a planet looks like when its dead and has no active core to aid in the production of nutrients in the soul. This lesson gives us a picture of the surface of Mars to better capture what the Qur'an is saying will happen to the earth when muslims decide to play the punishing hand of Allah against the disbelievers.

Noble Qur'an 38:15,

Quote:
"And these only wait for a single Saihah [shout (i.e. the blowing of the Trumpet by the angel Israfil)] there will be no pause or ending thereto [till everything will perish except Allah (the only God full of majesty, bounty and honour)]."

Allah here is Satan. Satan desires the death of God's creation, especially the creation of mankind.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HereReligion Forum › Islam - The Beast out of the Earth (Qur'an 27:82-83)

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog