Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are Trump's lies wearing you out?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are Trump's lies wearing you out? (Read 932 times)
Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Are Trump's lies wearing you out?
Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
Oh that Mexico agreement thingie...

Quote:
You would think by now that even the president’s supporters might be slightly skeptical when he claims spectacular achievements with details to come. But like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football that Lucy always snatches away, they immediately tried to score political points off the nebulous Friday-night announcement.

“The threat of tariffs got Mexico to agree to take unprecedented steps to control illegal migration,” crowed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), who once called Trump a “con artist” before joining the sycophancy caucus. That caucus’s honorary chairman, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), who once tweeted that Trump  is “an opportunist” who is “not fit to be President,” chirped: “I appreciate President Trump’s bold leadership and applaud this agreement.” The New York Post — owned by News Corp., whose chairman, Rupert Murdoch, reportedly called Trump a “phony” before becoming his courtier — opined: “Trump left his Mexico critics stunned, speechless.”

Ah, if only Trump’s toadies had waited a few hours, they might have avoided an own goal. For on Saturday, the New York Times revealed that “the deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months.” And those actions — deploying Mexico’s ineffectual national guard to its border with Guatemala and allowing some asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while their cases are adjudicated in the United States — are unlikely to have much of an impact on undocumented migration.

But what of Trump’s boast that “MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS!”? The use of ALL CAPS — a little too insistent — and the employment of a description for farmers that sounds as if it was lifted from Pravda, circa 1935, should indicate that this fanfaronade, too, wasn’t quite on the level. And, indeed, Mexican officials told Bloomberg on Saturday they never discussed agricultural purchases in the days leading up the ballyhooed accord.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/our-great-patriot-leader-claims-another-...

No, really...  Are the lies getting to you?  Or... Do you just don't care anymore...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Re: Are Trump's lies wearing you out?
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
LOL

Obsess much?

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

45 ES UN TITERE

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Gnome De Plume wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:45pm:
LOL

Obsess much?

Do you enjoy being a Drumpf Toadie?

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Gnome De Plume wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:45pm:
LOL

Obsess much?
He was so sure his gal was going to win.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:24pm
Print Post  

Have you had yours today?

Greg

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

I am just curious, was there ever a President in our lifetime who did not lie to us?

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

IP Logged

Gnome De Plume
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 3:50pm:
He was so sure his gal was going to win.

He was so sure Trump wouldn't get the nomination.
He was so sure Mueller was going to take Trump down.
He was so sure everyone was going to roll over on Trump.

He still thinks Scott Walker will be sent to prison.

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:26pm:
I am just curious, was there ever a President in our lifetime who did not lie to us?

Oh no.  They do in some form or fashion.  But Trump?  This guy LIES every hour on the hour.  We've NEVER seen a liar like this piece of dog dirt. 

Greg

IP Logged

PaleoCon
LNF Representative
LNF Bunker

Ne sutor ultra crepidam.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:24pm:
Have you had yours today?Greg

The only things getting tiresome are the left's persistent lies about Trump and his supporters.

A follow up to the lefties: is all of this mindless, rabid, nonsensical hatred of Trump wearing YOU out?

Animals do get tired, after all.

At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. P.J. ORourke

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:35pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:30pm:
Oh no.  They do in some form or fashion.  But Trump?  This guy LIES every hour on the hour.  We've NEVER seen a liar like this piece of dog dirt. 

Greg

You can keep your insurance/doctor lie seems to ring pretty strong with me.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are Trump's lies wearing you out?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules