Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are Trump's lies wearing you out?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Are Trump's lies wearing you out? (Read 990 times)
Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Re: Are Trump's lies wearing you out?
Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Greg55_99 wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:30pm:
Oh no.  They do in some form or fashion.  But Trump?  This guy LIES every hour on the hour.  We've NEVER seen a liar like this piece of dog dirt. 

Greg

And if he had a "D" after his name you wouldn't say a word.

IP Logged

forgotten centrist
LNF Speaker

bring back the middle
class!

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Michael and Jello wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:36pm:
And if he had a "D" after his name you wouldn't say a word.

Instead, he has an "R" after his name, and you are silent.

2017 dream team (junior member)
and now as friendly as Jasmine!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:35pm:
You can keep your insurance/doctor lie seems to ring pretty strong with me.

Can you give me 10000 Obama lies in two years like Trump?

Quote:
Donald Trump lies more often than you wash your hands every day

In his first 869 days as President, Donald Trump said 10,796 things that were either misleading or outright false, according to The Washington Post's Fact Checker. Do the math and you get this: The President of the United States is saying 12 untrue things a day.

Which is a lot! But it's also hard to wrap your head around how much lying or, uh, misleading that actually is. So, think about it this way: Trump is lying more every day than a majority of Americans wash their hands. According to data from The Soap and Detergent Association (yes, this is a real thing), just 50% of Americans wash their hands in excess of 10 times a day. (Not for nothing: Here's the CDC's guidelines on proper handwashing!)

Try this thought experiment: Every time you wash your hands for the rest of the day -- after using the restroom, before you eat etc. -- think of that as the President of the United States saying something that isn't true. For more than half of you, that won't even equal the number of times Trump doesn't tell the truth every day of his presidency (including weekends!).

Trump's willingness to bend and break the truth isn't new. Since becoming a candidate for president way back in 2015, Trump has shown a remarkable capacity for creating his own reality, a reality that often doesn't comport with established facts. The pace at which he misleads has increased as his presidency has gone on. So too has his willingness to directly question the idea of whether capital "T" truth even exists.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/politics/donald-trump-lies-fact-check/index.html

I'm worn out.  So many Trump lies....

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:38pm:

Trump sticks his foot in his mouth a lot but I am more worried about his policies and who he is nominating for Supreme Court.  Obama lied often and yet I was more concerned about his policies which had an impact on me.

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Seawolf
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
SEPT. 9, 2009.“One man from Illinois lost his coverage in the middle of chemotherapy because his insurer found that he hadn't reported gallstones that he didn't even know about. They delayed his treatment, and he died because of it.” (Delayed treatment didn't cause his death.)

FEB. 24, 2009.“We import more oil today than ever before.” (Oil imports peaked in 2005.)

MAR. 10, 2009.“Our high school dropout rate has tripled in the past thirty years.” (It had actually declined by a third.)

JUNE 1, 2009.“If you actually took the number of Muslims [sic] Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” (Almost 60 other countries were home to more Muslims.)

"Without morals a republic cannot subsist any length of time; they therefore who are decrying the Christian religion, whose morality is so sublime and pure (and) which insures to the good eternal happiness, are undermining the solid foundation of morals, the best security for the duration of free governments."

Charles Carroll, signer of the DOI

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
forgotten centrist wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:38pm:

I've acknowledged he lies multiple times. What do you want me to do?

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:43pm:
SEPT. 9, 2009.“One man from Illinois lost his coverage in the middle of chemotherapy because his insurer found that he hadn't reported gallstones that he didn't even know about. They delayed his treatment, and he died because of it.” (Delayed treatment didn't cause his death.)

FEB. 24, 2009.“We import more oil today than ever before.” (Oil imports peaked in 2005.)

MAR. 10, 2009.“Our high school dropout rate has tripled in the past thirty years.” (It had actually declined by a third.)

JUNE 1, 2009.“If you actually took the number of Muslims [sic] Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.” (Almost 60 other countries were home to more Muslims.)

He just gave a speech in South America where he claimed we can buy machine guns on the internet.

IP Logged

Mojo-Jojo
LNF Representative3

The hobo fohmally known
as Jojo is no mo'.

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Seawolf wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 4:26pm:
I am just curious, was there ever a President in our lifetime who did not lie to us?

Like the current resident?

Possible but not that I've seen in my lifetime.

The price for the lies is credibility. As each day passes, fewer people take him seriously. World leaders, business execs, the "movers and shakers", regular folk, we have learned to ignore him.

The media may amplify every stupid Tweet he makes for his base, but more and more of us are simply ignoring him and waiting for the reboot.

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.

Oh noes! Virtue Signaling!!

IP Logged

Greg55_99
LNF Bunker

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
So many lies....

JAYSUS...

Greg

"You want the TRUTH? You can't handle THE TRUTH!!"

IP Logged

Michael and Jello
Hardhat
LNF Bunker

I can't play the cello

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
You snowflakes will never make through a second Trump term.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Are Trump's lies wearing you out?

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog