Liberty News Forum
Political News Forum - Let your opinions be heard on current news and politics. Not for wimps!
Political Opinion Page - Recent Posts - LNF Forums LNF in the Age of Empowerment! Algorithm free!
Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Entertainment - Sports Forum
Military - A1 News Page - Computers Tech - Financial News - Bunker - Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll
The House - Off the Wall News - Page 2 - Rasmussen Reports Polls - Chat Room
Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Progressive Regressive Idiocy dragging us back to the Dark Ages
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Progressive Regressive Idiocy dragging us back to the Dark Ages (Read 108 times)
stu_gatze
LNF Speaker

Conservatism today, tommorow..&
forever!

Progressive Regressive Idiocy dragging us back to the Dark Ages
Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:58pm
Print Post  

By: Jim ONeill
June 9, 2019

Progress, far from consisting in change, depends on retentiveness. When experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual.  —George Santayana “The Life of Reason”

The “progressives” (a misnomer if there ever was one)—I mean regressives—they want to regress society back to a feudal-like lifestyle, if not pre-Christian paganism, are masters of pointing fingers and playing the blame-game.  It is always his, her, or its fault—never theirs.  They avoid personal responsibility like the plague.

As well they should.  I would not want to lay claim to regressive idiocy either.  Let us take a look at some of the more ridiculous regressive talking points, shall we?

Deception and trickery coupled with acid criticism of everything moral….as “reactionary” is a standard fare among them.  ...By persistent permeation of the centers of information, education and government the deviates have been able to invest themselves with a “progressive” and “liberal” cover.  Actually, they are a throwback to the animal past of ancient primitive man whose sex habits operated on an infantile level.—Zygmund Dobbs “Keynes at Harvard”

Multiculturalism

Related to relativism, this foolishness contends that all cultures are equally legitimate, i.e. no culture is better or worse than another—there are no s—t holes.  Everything and everywhere is on an equal footing.

If you should find yourself in the boonies of Borneo suffering from appendicitis, don’t worry about it.  Just go see a local witch doctor and stop your whining.  You aren’t a patriarchal colonialist bigot, are you?  Well, are you?

For those if us who are not willfully blind and/or in denial to a pathological degree, it is blatantly obvious that some cultures are better than others.  For anyone who has traveled to third world countries with an open mind and open eyes the benefits of western culture are blatantly on display.

MORE>https://canadafreepress.com/article/delprogressive-del-regressive-idiocy-draggin...

'Modern Progressive Liberalism' .. is a mental disorder!

IP Logged

Ulysses
LNF Speaker
LNF Bunker

Biden 2020

Re: Progressive Regressive Idiocy dragging us back to the Dark Ages
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 8:00pm
Print Post  

"Well, we don't rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia" - Eric Trump, 2014

IP Logged

Cades Cove
LNF Senior Staffer2

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Wow, Stupe posted a cfp hit piece....shocked 😲I tell you, just shocked.

Q is Omnipotent!

IP Logged

Vypr
LNF House Leader

Tribunal of the Holy Office
of the Inquisition

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
stu_gatze wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 7:58pm:

Frank1 should be thrilled:

Frank1 wrote on Aug 27th, 2018 at 11:15am:
the Middle Ages were far better than modernity

Queshank:
  • Trump... He's the dictator those who find self governance too difficult have been waiting for.
  • Trump supporters... They finally have the dictator they've been longing for to put their anger and spite into action.
  • We need to go back to pretending a wall on the southern border is about immigration of all people's not just brown ones.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

I Love Liberty News Forum!

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
This reminds me of a consequence of the 50,000 homeless in LA and other California cities.  Already caused a Hepatitis epidemic in San Diego and Typhus in LA, plus rats in LA city hall.  Now epidemiologists are predicting an outbreak of BUBONIC PLAGUE, i.e., the medieval "Black Death" this summer!  The liberal-engineered decline of the country continues ....

IP Logged

Buddy_Love
LNF Representative

Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
patrick2 wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
This reminds me of a consequence of the 50,000 homeless in LA and other California cities.  Already caused a Hepatitis epidemic in San Diego and Typhus in LA, plus rats in LA city hall.  Now epidemiologists are predicting an outbreak of BUBONIC PLAGUE, i.e., the medieval "Black Death" this summer!  The liberal-engineered decline of the country continues ....

Now you have me curious. And I ask this question in all seriousness because I just don't know:

What is the rights solution to homelessness? I suppose I want to know what the right is currently doing...and what our right wing posters THINK we should be doing.

IP Logged

patrick2
LNF Speaker

Reply #6 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Buddy_Love wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 4:32pm:
Now you have me curious. And I ask this question in all seriousness because I just don't know:

What is the rights solution to homelessness? I suppose I want to know what the right is currently doing...and what our right wing posters THINK we should be doing.

I'll be damned!  A lib here who actually wants to examine an issue!  I've thought about this.  The homeless tend to gravitate to big cities.  I would build homes for them.  The best thing would be to keep government out of it as far as possible.  Architects could design a super cost-effective building of mini-apartments.  They would be minimal but decent living quarters, like a studio apartment with kitchenette and bathroom.  A common laundry room like many student apartments.  Have local funds raised for the buildings.  The ideal site would be a location with low property costs but easy access to public transportation.  Mental health, drug addiction, and employment  experts would have a local office there.  Homeless would be informed that they can no longer live on the streets, and that an apartment will be provided them and help to get them back on their feet.  Homeless who ignore that will be arrested.  James Q Wilson's "broken windows theory", which was used by Mayor Giuliani to clean up NYC and reduce crime, will be used.  No more drug use, defecating on the street, etc will be tolerated.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Liberty News ForumLNF Forums HerePolitical Opinion Page - The Hot Seat › Progressive Regressive Idiocy dragging us back to the Dark Ages

LNF Home - Political Opinion Page
LNF Forums

Christian Forum - Religion Forum - Sports Forum - Entertainment - House
Military, History - Cooking and Crafts - Creative Writing
Off the Wall News - Science Forum - Tech Gadgets - Financial News - Humor
Bunker - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Chat Room

Drudge Report - News Max - Rush Limbaugh - FrontpageMag
Advertise on the LNF - Twitter LNF - LNF Archive - LNF News
LNF Blog
News and Political Links
Political Blogs
Add your website or blog
Political Columnists
Political Humor
A1 News Page
David Limbaugh
Political Frog
Conservatives Directory
President Trump Approval Poll
Presidential Party Election Poll News forum posting, privacy policy and member rules